Breast more than feeding tool

The best women can come up with is breast milk is very important for the baby's health, direct delivery, not so much.

If in fact, there can be no such thing as synthetic breast milk, there is nothing that says milk that comes from a breast into an infant's mouth is any different than being milked by machine as all cows are.

The whole point of public breastfeeding is the public part. That's why women fight so hard to oppose rooms or non public alternatives.

Women oppose breast feeding rooms?
And it isn't a public thing, it is a feeding your baby thing.

I agree, it is a natural act that has been done discreetly in public. Why the need to go into a special room.

You don't need a special room, but women don't oppose them.
The only time I have seen a women's breast when she was feeding her baby was my friend, and we were in her home. She also covered up right away, but yes I saw her breast for second. The horror!!

When you are in someone else's home you respect their wishes even if they are nude. I expect the same in my home. If a woman wished to flop out her tits, I would offer her a bedroom. If she refused, I would tell her to leave.

I had a woman flop out in my office. The law is I had to accommodate her and make her comfortable. I did not have a separate room. I left. I got in my car and drove off. After I left, my secretary had instructions to tell the woman that she could stay as long as she liked, if she wanted anything it would be provided to her but I would not be returning. Her options were to schedule at a non-feeding time or take her file and go elsewhere.

Taking a shit is a natural act too. Why do they have to go into another room. Bodily excretion is bodily excretion.

Really? Lactation and excretion are similar in your view?

Milk is bodily waste?

Really?

Are you saying stupid shit to get a rise out of folks or are you REALLY that amazingly and sadly ignorant?

It is amazong to me that parents who let their children watch "entertainment" where people are cut up with chainsaws and such will run for a cop if they see a bare breast in public.

I will never understand that. And for that I am thankful.

Women oppose breast feeding rooms?
And it isn't a public thing, it is a feeding your baby thing.

I agree, it is a natural act that has been done discreetly in public. Why the need to go into a special room.

You don't need a special room, but women don't oppose them.
The only time I have seen a women's breast when she was feeding her baby was my friend, and we were in her home. She also covered up right away, but yes I saw her breast for second. The horror!!

The horror! My wife and I and most our friends when they had babies nursed their kids, they cover up and all is fine. All discreet and no big deal.

Are they both not natural acts?

Are both functions not excreting bodily fluids?

When my son was born I did not breastfeed because I am not a cow. I always thought I was more than tits. In those days few women did breastfeed. Women looked forward to being more than farm animals.

When my son was born I did not breastfeed because I am not a cow. I always thought I was more than tits. In those days few women did breastfeed. Women looked forward to being more than farm animals.
Spoken like a true murkin.
Deserves a tune !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqfpkTTy2w]guess who- american woman - YouTube[/ame]

Yep REAL American women are cows! Yes indeed. Maybe they should be branded, or maybe ear tagged.

I have ran across it only twice in my life where a woman was feeding a baby in a public place.
One had some kind of a shirt that opened up to where you really couldn't see anything, the other simply tossed a thin baby blanket over the child to where it was impossible to see anything.
Because it is something we don't see in our culture it does catch you off guard for a second or two - but other than that...I think it is perfectly fine.
Having said that - then there are the freaks. We have all read about some stupid woman in a train/airplane or whatever - and proceeds to bare-breast feed her baby without even attempting to be discreet. In out culture - I would say - yes - she is a closet exhibitionist or just wants to piss people off.
Anyone who would be pissed off at the sight of a tit has a problem and doesn't know it.

Biblical reference: If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out.

I doubt if anyone gets pissed. I don't get pissed. They are like any guy who goes around with his fly unzipped deliberately. It's a cry for attention. That's not to be pissed about, more to be pitied. Look at me, I'm a cow! You don't get pissed at women like that, you feel sorry for them. But, no one has to put up with exhibitions of that kind of contempt. You leave. Just get up and go. Deny them the attention they want.

I doubt if anyone gets pissed. I don't get pissed. They are like any guy who goes around with his fly unzipped deliberately. It's a cry for attention. That's not to be pissed about, more to be pitied. Look at me, I'm a cow! You don't get pissed at women like that, you feel sorry for them. But, no one has to put up with exhibitions of that kind of contempt. You leave. Just get up and go. Deny them the attention they want.

Damn.

One function of the human breast is associated with sexual arousal. That's just a hard wired fact. Nothing to get overly uptight about. Society has long placed the women's breasts on display, whether covered or uncovered, fully or partially. It is difficult to look at anything associated with "fashion" and not notice that.

Another function of the human breasts, though, is nutrition.

Nursing a child does not make a mother a "cow" or anything properly analogous to a "cow." Nursing is a very normal human behavior for a pretty obvious purpose.

Not every exposure of a woman's breast has to be associated with the arousal "function."

Damn.

One function of the human breast is associated with sexual arousal. That's just a hard wired fact. Nothing to get overly uptight about. Society has long placed the women's breasts on display, whether covered or uncovered, fully or partially. It is difficult to look at anything associated with "fashion" and not notice that.

Another function of the human breasts, though, is nutrition.

Nursing a child does not make a mother a "cow" or anything properly analogous to a "cow." Nursing is a very normal human behavior for a pretty obvious purpose.

Not every exposure of a woman's breast has to be associated with the arousal "function."

It's a very human behavior, and a very dog behavior, a very cat behavior. If you get right down to it, it's a very whale behavior. Female whales are also called cows. If women do not intend to progress beyond animal behavior why shouldn't they be properly referred to as cows.

giada-de-laurentiis-giada-cleavage-.jpg

The Food Network has the two main functions overlapping nicely.

BREAST MORE THAN FEEDING TOOL

Breast feeding in public is obscene and disgusting. Breast pumping should be done at home and not in public places. Breast are also instruments of love making. When a women breast feeds her uterus contracts which is a natural process to help return her uterus to it’s pre-pregnancy state.
A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman, (1;5,6) mentions the breast 7 times in the 8 chapters. In love making the breast is an erotic zone. A woman should be uncomfortable breast feeding her baby in public, when possible a perverted old man may be looking on and getting off on it. Any woman who would feel comfortable breast feeding in public has to be an exhibitionist.
Janet Jackson was fined for exposing her breast.
Song of Songs commentary

Hey... stop being such a prude. It's a breast. It's not a throbbing erect dick in your face asking for you to suck it.

Forum List

Back