BREAKING: WH Military Affairs Directory Resigns

Wait, wait, wait. So the guy who not only planned this whole thing but also told the NYPD to be quiet about it thus scaring tens of thousands of NY'ers half to death, didn't screw up or he did screw up but he shouldn't face any penalties over this?

This guy planned the whole thing and is 100% responsible for it. He should've been fired immediately - but because of his prior service to this country, a resignation is fine.

so why didn't the obamalama fire him then?? wishing it would all quietly go away??? let's have a little oversight.. let's have an investigation..

Obama asked him to resign nitwit. Downright firing him would've ruined his career. He fucked up once - but this guy has done a lot of good for our country. I'm fine with him doing something else that doesn't allow him to scare tens of thousands of NY'ers.

translated to say... obamalama knew all about the photo op, approved and therefore had no moral authority to fire the guy.. got it! :lol:

obama hired caldera, obama is the CIC

yet not once has he apologized or taken responsibility. he flat out lied when he said the buck stops with him.

The President has to know if one of the two available Air Force One jets is unavailable for use. Standard security procedure.

Obama knew of the flyover.

Obama lied.

it was mostly DavidS screaching that
LOL

and the fact YOU agree is very telling

Why? I said so from the moment it happened--somewhere on this board. Contrary to your opinion, I'm not a political "hack." I call 'em like I see 'em. At one time I also thought Geithner should step down. Howzat.
i keep wondering when the buck will get to Obama's desk
LOL

and you most certainly ARE a partisan hack
you would have blamed Bush had this happened on his watch and you KNOW it

There were very few things that I blamed Bush, personally, for. That's pretty stupid. No president can possibly be aware of every item on every daily agenda of every agency.

Why? I said so from the moment it happened--somewhere on this board. Contrary to your opinion, I'm not a political "hack." I call 'em like I see 'em. At one time I also thought Geithner should step down. Howzat.
i keep wondering when the buck will get to Obama's desk
LOL

and you most certainly ARE a partisan hack
you would have blamed Bush had this happened on his watch and you KNOW it

:lol::lol:

has he taken responsibility for anything yet?

Not only this incident, but the poor vetting of some of his cabinet selections. What is it you want him to admit to?

it was mostly DavidS screaching that
LOL

and the fact YOU agree is very telling

Wait, wait, wait. So the guy who not only planned this whole thing but also told the NYPD to be quiet about it thus scaring tens of thousands of NY'ers half to death, didn't screw up or he did screw up but he shouldn't face any penalties over this?

This guy planned the whole thing and is 100% responsible for it. He should've been fired immediately - but because of his prior service to this country, a resignation is fine.

so why didn't the obamalama fire him then?? wishing it would all quietly go away??? let's have a little oversight.. let's have an investigation..

Duh... There was an investigation of why the incident was allowed. And the investigation took longer than the investigation of torture at Abu Ghraib, which took only 6 hours. Imagine that.

Obama asked him to resign nitwit. Downright firing him would've ruined his career. He fucked up once - but this guy has done a lot of good for our country. I'm fine with him doing something else that doesn't allow him to scare tens of thousands of NY'ers.

translated to say... obamalama knew all about the photo op, approved and therefore had no moral authority to fire the guy.. got it! :lol:

Har har har. You're just so clever I can hardly stand it...

Just let me point out a tiny einey little fact.. check closely now,,,,go slow.. ready????

it was you who made the statement "He should have been fired immediately" :lol:and you want to call me a "nitwit"?

The President has to know if one of the two available Air Force One jets is unavailable for use. Standard security procedure.

Obama knew of the flyover.

Obama lied.

Yeah, every morning after he bounces out of bed, he quickly calls Secret Service to make sure he's got a plane gassed up and ready for takeoff--just in case. What fucking fools would think any president "knows" any of that stuff? He is undoubtedly TOLD at some point during the day if there's a problem with one of the jets, or something else not normally part of his daily briefings.

Lemmie tell ya' something here - whatever the backstory is here, I want to find out. There is something called the Freedom of Information Act and I do have the right to know why the fucking hell they decided to take a backup plane for Air Force 1 and do some kind of photo op for it. I am STILL fucking pissed off right now.

Again - not Obama's fault - but whoever planned this and said NOT to alert NYC residents or decided NOT to do this with fucking Photoshop or over the Grand Canyon is absolutely the biggest fucking moron I have ever heard of in my lifetime. This guy's head BETTER be on a fucking silver platter by the end of the week.

davids,

are you bipolar?

obama hired caldera, obama is the CIC

yet not once has he apologized or taken responsibility. he flat out lied when he said the buck stops with him.

Pay attention, will ya?

Presidential Mea Culpas

that is all you have? i've made mistakes....

that is NOT taking responsibility or apologizing, that is stating the OBVIOUS

What do you want him to "take responsibility" for? What has he DONE? And he HAS apologized, or is "I screwed up" not part of your vocabulary? Should he have said something more to your crass preference, like "I fucked up"??

Lemmie tell ya' something here - whatever the backstory is here, I want to find out. There is something called the Freedom of Information Act and I do have the right to know why the fucking hell they decided to take a backup plane for Air Force 1 and do some kind of photo op for it. I am STILL fucking pissed off right now.

Again - not Obama's fault - but whoever planned this and said NOT to alert NYC residents or decided NOT to do this with fucking Photoshop or over the Grand Canyon is absolutely the biggest fucking moron I have ever heard of in my lifetime. This guy's head BETTER be on a fucking silver platter by the end of the week.

davids,

are you bipolar?

You're the one with the serious problem, "Yurt" ~~ You idiots are like rabid dogs gnawing on an already chewed-up old bone looking for shreds left by the other vultures.

that is all you have? i've made mistakes....

that is NOT taking responsibility or apologizing, that is stating the OBVIOUS

What do you want him to "take responsibility" for? What has he DONE? And he HAS apologized, or is "I screwed up" not part of your vocabulary? Should he have said something more to your crass preference, like "I fucked up"??

if you don't know the difference between "i'm sorry the buck stops with me" versus "there are things i made mistakes on"....i can't help you...

anytime of day any one of us could say we've made mistakes....but to apologize and take responsibility for a specific incident is different. if you have something, i would like to see it. but the flyover with HIS airforce one....never once apologized, put the blame off on someone else....

that is not "the buck stops here"

obama lied

davids,

are you bipolar?

You're the one with the serious problem, "Yurt" ~~ You idiots are like rabid dogs gnawing on an already chewed-up old bone looking for shreds left by the other vultures.
yeah, pointing out DavidS's hypocrisy is a problem
:rolleyes:
this is partly why so many see you as a partisan HACK

davids,

are you bipolar?

are you bipolar? wtf?

davids,

are you bipolar?

This remind you of anybody?? Pot??

if you don't know the difference between "i'm sorry the buck stops with me" versus "there are things i made mistakes on"....i can't help you...

anytime of day any one of us could say we've made mistakes....but to apologize and take responsibility for a specific incident is different. if you have something, i would like to see it. but the flyover with HIS airforce one....never once apologized, put the blame off on someone else....

that is not "the buck stops here"

obama lied
i will agree with you if it is found:

Obama was piloting that plane; and/or
Obama directed that it be an unannounced mission

otherwise Obama is not to blame

while i should not be surprised new yorkers are skittish now, whenever they see a passenger plane within viewing distance of manhattan, how realistic is it to expect that outsiders would know to anticipate those unique concerns?

those of us in the rest of the world - who have not experienced a plane flown into a local landmark - would think nothing of a plane in the immediate vicinity. i wonder if that now resigned military affairs director was similarly "blind" to the apprehension which would be experienced by the NYC residents at the sight of a jet

Forum List

Back