BREAKING: WH Military Affairs Directory Resigns

Let the record show that not one conservative, WillowTree, DiveCon or Publius, has responded to my post or anything said in it with anything to counter the points made.

Hypocrites. If you blame Obama for an Air Force 1 mishap, you DON'T blame Bush for the Iraq war mishap?

Well, I've been a pondering.. and I cannot think of a single thing the left hasn't blamed boosh for.. so Kerry on.. now you want to play nice??? too little too late.. take yer medicine like a man, not a whiny sniveling little democwat! :lol:

hush little baby don't you cry,, obama's gonna sing you a lullabye" :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Another perfect example of a crybaby conservative. Keep it up - you people will be extinct soon enough with this kind of idiotic behavior. Instead of a discussion, you act like a child. How old are you again, Willow?

Let the record show that not one conservative, WillowTree, DiveCon or Publius, has responded to my post or anything said in it with anything to counter the points made.

Hypocrites. If you blame Obama for an Air Force 1 mishap, you DON'T blame Bush for the Iraq war mishap?

Well, I've been a pondering.. and I cannot think of a single thing the left hasn't blamed boosh for.. so Kerry on.. now you want to play nice??? too little too late.. take yer medicine like a man, not a whiny sniveling little democwat! :lol:

hush little baby don't you cry,, obama's gonna sing you a lullabye" :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Another perfect example of a crybaby conservative. Keep it up - you people will be extinct soon enough with this kind of idiotic behavior. Instead of a discussion, you act like a child. How old are you again, Willow?
how ironic
LOL
the baby that sat in his cold apartment and bitched to some low level person because his heat was out instead of getting off his ass and getting him an electric heater is calling someone else out for acting childish

Forum List

Back