BREAKING: WH Military Affairs Directory Resigns

if you don't know the difference between "i'm sorry the buck stops with me" versus "there are things i made mistakes on"....i can't help you...

anytime of day any one of us could say we've made mistakes....but to apologize and take responsibility for a specific incident is different. if you have something, i would like to see it. but the flyover with HIS airforce one....never once apologized, put the blame off on someone else....

that is not "the buck stops here"

obama lied
i will agree with you if it is found:

Obama was piloting that plane; and/or
Obama directed that it be an unannounced mission

otherwise Obama is not to blame

while i should not be surprised new yorkers are skittish now, whenever they see a passenger plane within viewing distance of manhattan, how realistic is it to expect that outsiders would know to anticipate those unique concerns?

those of us in the rest of the world - who have not experienced a plane flown into a local landmark - would think nothing of a plane in the immediate vicinity. i wonder if that now resigned military affairs director was similarly "blind" to the apprehension which would be experienced by the NYC residents at the sight of a jet

fair enough....

so then a president is not to blame, unless he piloted or directed the action that took place....

is that right?

fair enough....

so then a president is not to blame, unless he piloted or directed the action that took place....

is that right?

well, had this been the previous administration, the fellow could have instead expected a 'good job' comment directed at him before the cameras, or a presidential medal of freedom

but change has come

fair enough....

is that right?

well, had this been the previous administration, the fellow could have instead expected a 'good job' comment directed at him before the cameras, or a presidential medal of freedom

but change has come
the guy resigned before Obama could give him the medal of freedom

obama hired caldera, obama is the CIC

yet not once has he apologized or taken responsibility. he flat out lied when he said the buck stops with him.

You know, I've thought this over. If Obama is the CIC - and we're supposed to blame him for everything... I'll blame Obama for this mishap.

I'll also blame Obama for the drop off in the total number of job losses, the stock market not only stabilizing but growing this year so far and I'll blame Obama for when the economy starts creating jobs overall.

I'll also blame our former CIC George W. Bush for being the President when our economy virtually collapsed under his watch, for the single worst stock market crash ever, 778 points, for September 11th and oh yes, let's not forget. I can blame Bush for nearly 4,300 dead and over 30,000 injured US Soldiers, over 1 million Iraqi civilians killed or injured, the rise of terrorism in Iraq that WASN'T in Iraq before we got there, the nearly $1 trillion spent on Iraq and Afghanistan and letting Osama bin Laden get away without us capturing him.

Yep, the CiC is responsible for everything.

The 328+K$ photo. I could have done better with photoshop :lol:

08af1photo.jpg
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KipXv7Nrt1o[/ame]

yet not once has he apologized or taken responsibility. he flat out lied when he said the buck stops with him.

You know, I've thought this over. If Obama is the CIC - and we're supposed to blame him for everything... I'll blame Obama for this mishap.

I'll also blame Obama for the drop off in the total number of job losses, the stock market not only stabilizing but growing this year so far and I'll blame Obama for when the economy starts creating jobs overall.

I'll also blame our former CIC George W. Bush for being the President when our economy virtually collapsed under his watch, for the single worst stock market crash ever, 778 points, for September 11th and oh yes, let's not forget. I can blame Bush for nearly 4,300 dead and over 30,000 injured US Soldiers, over 1 million Iraqi civilians killed or injured, the rise of terrorism in Iraq that WASN'T in Iraq before we got there, the nearly $1 trillion spent on Iraq and Afghanistan and letting Osama bin Laden get away without us capturing him.

Dead silence duly noted. Thanks for the smackdown.

what a dope

Dead silence duly noted. Thanks for the smackdown.
wrong again, moron

fair enough....

is that right?

but change has come

you did not actually answer the question...care to?

Smackdown? There's been a smackdown? :eusa_eh::lol:

ROFL... did ya MISS IT? Oh it was BRUTAL! They threw non sequiturs and ad homs; cutting specious fallacies and mind bending sophistries... lies of every stripe, from the innoculous white, to the damnable variety... and each one more absurd than the last.

Oh it was a SPANKIN'!

what a dope

Thank you, conservative, for responding thoughtfully and articulately to my post. Once again you have proven yourself to be a perfect example of the conservative movement.

It IS the CIC's fault when he's a Democrat and isn't the CIC's fault when he's a Republican. Nice! :eusa_doh:

Let the record show that not one conservative, WillowTree, DiveCon or Publius, has responded to my post or anything said in it with anything to counter the points made.

Hypocrites. If you blame Obama for an Air Force 1 mishap, you DON'T blame Bush for the Iraq war mishap?

Let the record show that not one conservative, WillowTree, DiveCon or Publius, has responded to my post or anything said in it with anything to counter the points made.

Hypocrites. If you blame Obama for an Air Force 1 mishap, you DON'T blame Bush for the Iraq war mishap?

Well, I've been a pondering.. and I cannot think of a single thing the left hasn't blamed boosh for.. so Kerry on.. now you want to play nice??? too little too late.. take yer medicine like a man, not a whiny sniveling little democwat! :lol:

hush little baby don't you cry,, obama's gonna sing you a lullabye" :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Let the record reflect that of the points made which were worthy of a response; each one has realized a response and that the levity of the responses are appropriate with the absurdity which the OP represents.

That a functionary has 'resigned' over this nonsense, is precisely what was expected; there's nothing remotely noteworthy of the event... the current administration is rudderless, due to a descernible absence of leadership... that was a certainty the minute the election went to a street agitator with absolutely no executive experience of any kind.

What's the problem Dave?

you didnt say anything worth responding to with anything but

what a dope

When you're trying to make a rhetorical living by comparing The Obama to Booooosh, you undermine the argument about how great The Obama is supposed to be. There should be no gaffes, no boneheaded blunders like Scare Force One, it's supposed to be better, there was supposed to be change.

Neither is true, so you have to rely on the kindergarten argument, "but MOOOOOM, the other kid did it too!!!!"

If "what about Boooosh" or "Look at Boooosh" is your defense for The Obama, you fail. Automatically.

As to your weak strawman, most everyone agrees the AF1 flyover was really stupid, was a mishap, was a blunder. The jury's still out for most reasonable people, on Iraq. Which by the way wasn't Boooosh's decision alone, and the coward Dems who voted FOR it and now say it was "a mistake" are the snakes, the ones who appear to be admitting their vote was for political expediency, and their stance now is for the same reason.

And you're just their willingly dishonest, stupid lapdog yapping mindless mangy mongrel mutt. One of many. Nothing special.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back