Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

One person from van with knife stabbed one person

well............its' a start.

edeeb13f_intadesting-proboscis-monkey-eating.gif

Seriously, glad it was not young Children blown to pieces with a nail bomb this time.

So you have some kind of attack - nothing is confirmed about who did it, least of all any motive. Police are saying there are a number of casualties.

The people were just ordinary Londoners going about their daily lives not expecting some asshole was going to run them down and folks are celebrating it.

There are no words.

That center is across the street from where the guardian had originally reported it occurred, the UKCG center. They are both opposite side of the station there from the mosque.
Just reported it did not take place in front of the mosque, according to the Muslim Council but close to the Muslim welfare center.

"fighting back" = killing more innocent people? Where's the sanity in that?

It's interesting really.

Muslims do this and this is evidence that we need to kick Muslims out of the country. White people do it and it's evidence that Muslims deserve.

They hate Muslims because they drive vans at people. They like white people because they drive vans at Muslims.

They should get a stern warning and like some probation thingy for a few months.

London seems to be the location for cowards and dirtbags of all stripes. Targeting peaceful worshippers outside a Mosque, doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that it was a terror attack.

Seems to be a great deal of tension between different groups in London. Apparently this particular mosque has a particular history, so it may "have been a calculated attack" according to Peter Bergen on CNN.

this guy lives over there and does reports constantly on their status as a country in general

Tommy Robinson (@TRobinsonNewEra) | Twitter

Anybody got an update on the condition of the vehicle? Real hoping the guy didn't dent his van!:popcorn:

Fuck you.

Did he dent your sensibilities, cupcake? LOL
Never saw her express this outrage when it was WHITE PEOPLE getting mowed down.

I have said the same thing about every terrorist attack. What have you said?

At this point - we don't know who was mowed down - guy drove into a crowd of people. There is no motive known. I don't think the identify of the person arrested or those killed or injured has been released. You just assuming none were white?

dang...........real tough to spot the bleeding heart bubble dwellers on this thread, heh?:boobies::boobies:

They are finally having to wake up and smell the maple nut crunch. Get used to it s0ns..........the fairy tale shit is over.:deal:

Anybody got an update on the condition of the vehicle? Real hoping the guy didn't dent his van!:popcorn:

Fuck you.

Did he dent your sensibilities, cupcake? LOL
Never saw her express this outrage when it was WHITE PEOPLE getting mowed down.

I have said the same thing about every terrorist attack. What have you said?

At this point - we don't know who was mowed down - guy drove into a crowd of people. There is no motive known. I don't think the identify of the person arrested or those killed or injured has been released. You just assuming none were white?
You want to know what I hope?

I HOPE the driver is a relative of one of the previous victims of the previous terrorist attacks.

Play ball motherfucker

I don't know yet who did this but in 2004 I said there would be blood in the streets if our leaders didn't stop Islam from contaminating our free societies.

Forum List

Back