Did the driver who barreled into crowd target migrants?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It wouldn't surprise me. People will become desperate as they witness their city being overran by illegals.

At Least 8 Killed After Driver Plows Car Into Group of Migrants in Texas​

The driver of a Range Rover barreled into a crowd in Brownsville, Texas, on Sunday, officials said. It was unclear if the crash had been accidental or deliberate.

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — At least eight people were killed after the driver of a vehicle plowed into a crowd of migrants on Sunday outside a center that serves homeless people in this city near the border with Mexico, the authorities said.

Seven of the people who were struck “were dead on the spot” when police arrived, Martin Sandoval, an investigator with the Brownsville Police Department, said. At least 10 people were injured, one of whom was airlifted to an area hospital. One person died later, the department confirmed on Sunday night.

I will await the Left to show up calling it hate white supremacy, blah, blah blah, when the guy was Hispanic

But that is what they did to Zimmerman as well, even though he is Hispanic as well.

Reminds me of how they demonize other people like Dennis Prager because he is a conservative calling him anti-Semitic.

He is Jewish.

:auiqs.jpg:

They truly are mindless talking point NPC's

th

I read where, according to illegal migrant witnesses, he was shouting anti-illegal migrant stuff as he was being detained.

That may or may not be true but given that the illegal migrant broke the law entering our country in the first place so I'd not put too much faith in it.

It wouldn't surprise me. People will become desperate as they witness their city being overran by illegals.

The driver of a Range Rover barreled into a crowd in Brownsville, Texas, on Sunday, officials said. It was unclear if the crash had been accidental or deliberate.

He's probably going to get a pardon from the Republican governor. Or Trump if he gets back in.

He's probably going to get a pardon from the Republican governor. Or Trump if he gets back in.
Hey... America is a very dangerous place under democrat rule... or haven't you noticed?....

He's being uncooperative atm....could be...could also be DWI.

Why is the motive important in the traffic deaths of illegal aliens and not important in the targeted deaths of 8 in a Christian school?
What is Christian about that school? Millions of our worst, like to call themselves Christians even when they`re beating up cops at the Capitol.

Driver accused of killing eight in Texas after plowing into crowd identified​

Authorities have publicly identified the driver accused of killing several people after plowing his truck into a crowd that was waiting at a bus stop near a shelter serving migrants in a south Texas city.

During a Monday morning news conference, police accused George Alvarez of killing eight people and injuring 10 others about 8.30am Sunday in Brownsville.

Unlikely. When you watch the video, it appears that the driver was travelling at a high rate of speed in the center lane. There was another vehicle occupying the center lane, and when the deadly driver tried to switch to the outside lane he rolled the SUV into the crowd. If it was intentional, there would be no need to roll the vehicle into the crowd...

Driver accused of killing eight in Texas after plowing into crowd identified​

George Alvarez...the Hispanic face of White Supremacy...

Think I'm joking...

The media and the FBI is already trying to write that narrative for the Hispanic mall shooter...

"Two senior law enforcement officials speaking with NBC News said a preliminary review of Garcia’s social media accounts showed hundreds of posts that included extreme racist rhetoric. Some of those posts reportedly contained content espousing white supremacy and Nazism."

They really think we're idiots...

...unfortunately half the country are idiots that will believe and regurgitate whatever bullshit is spewed into their faces.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back