Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

I do not find an independent report-------did it really happen?

Man arrested as 'van ploughs into people' at London mosque | Daily Mail Online

It appears legit. Maybe a Brit running over muslims?...........reverse Terrorism. The best kind!
Lets not JUMP to islamo-phobic conclusions---patience dear cyber-fellows
Fuck that. We could have 1,000 posts before facts come in.
well, thank God the UK has really strict gun control laws - right?

Mega original! Stupendous!
Why are you here?

What's the problem. You don't mind hearing the same fucking stupid comments every fucking time this happens? Is that because you are a fucking moron?
You really are a disgraceful POS. I wonder how amusing you'd find Terrorism if you lived with it or if your family were unlucky enough to be caught up in it. LoneLaugher is a very apt name for you, even murder and terrorism are funny to you and I'm another poster putting you on ignore.

I do not find an independent report-------did it really happen?

Man arrested as 'van ploughs into people' at London mosque | Daily Mail Online

It appears legit. Maybe a Brit running over muslims?...........reverse Terrorism. The best kind!
Lets not JUMP to islamo-phobic conclusions---patience dear cyber-fellows
Fuck that. We could have 1,000 posts before facts come in.
well, thank God the UK has really strict gun control laws - right?

Mega original! Stupendous!
Why are you here?

What's the problem. You don't mind hearing the same fucking stupid comments every fucking time this happens? Is that because you are a fucking moron?

lol.........faggotyassness is ghey........100% certainty you will never be out at a Trump event. Limpwristers like you always end up getting roughed up but non-limpwristers.:popcorn:

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.
--------------------------------- the muslims and their foreign ways should not be imported to Western lands !! These problems are all caused by Western governments Kondor .

You really are a disgraceful POS. I wonder how amusing you'd find Terrorism if you lived with it or if your family were unlucky enough to be caught up in it. LoneLaugher is a very apt name for you, even murder and terrorism are funny to you and I'm another poster putting you on ignore.
I beat you to it by years. Neener neener.

The air is already cleaner! Why did I wait so long?

London seems to be the location for cowards and dirtbags of all stripes. Targeting peaceful worshippers outside a Mosque, doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that it was a terror attack.

Seems to be a great deal of tension between different groups in London. Apparently this particular mosque has a particular history, so it may "have been a calculated attack" according to Peter Bergen on CNN.
------------------------------------- worshipper outside of a mosque should not be outside of a mosque in England or any Western land SCanadian .

Just reported it did not take place in front of the mosque, according to the Muslim Council but close to the Muslim welfare center.

The air is already cleaner! Why did I wait so long?
Less jackal poop to step around, huh?

London seems to be the location for cowards and dirtbags of all stripes. Targeting peaceful worshippers outside a Mosque, doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that it was a terror attack.

Seems to be a great deal of tension between different groups in London. Apparently this particular mosque has a particular history, so it may "have been a calculated attack" according to Peter Bergen on CNN.
------------------------------------- worshipper outside of a mosque should not be outside of a mosque in England or any Western land SCanadian .

I would think that people of faith should be free to be outside their houses of worship with out fear of attack. In fact, people should be free anywhere, without worrying about attacks. London has had more than it's share lately :(

Forum List

Back