Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
The Sun goes all in

DBwC8OUXsAAjdgH.jpg

First or second generation UK citizens who's parents did not assimilate Western ideals or way of life, and brought their kids up as if they were not even living in the UK. Do you really think there is much difference between them, and those that are born abroad? Many of them have even gone abroad to complete their indoctrination, and some are getting the same on the computer. It is no longer necessary to go there. ISIS will send you encrypted instructions.

And yet 100s of 1000s assimilate quite nicely thank yoyu
And those that don't? They get behind trucks and decide to play "bumper-car the infidel" in the name of Allah.

no. Even the majority of those that don't assimilate go about their daily business minding their own. The number of jihadists are very very small...

Hello dear people, I should have pointed out in my earlier semi-rant that it hasn't only been the leftards who have obstructed anti terror measures. Some idiots in the Conservative party have done the same, and even May has idiotically downgraded anti terror measures in the past, so it isn't purely a partisan problem. I don't have a great deal of confidence that much will change, but IF May is elected tomorrow, I hope she sticks to her promises - for what they are worth, and I hope she is not obstructed from doing so by the usual suspects.

you know why there aren't many terrorist attacks in america?

because of the 2nd ammendment

Fingers crossed we are still leaving the EU.

Knife killer we couldn't have kept out even if we wanted: EU freedom of movement forced us to let him in... and there are 100 more like him

• Youssef Zaghba, 22, was flagged on international watchlist by Italian authorities
  • They also told MI6 the future London Bridge attacker had tried to travel to Syria
  • But a diktat states EU citizens cannot be turned away unless 'present' danger
By Ian Drury and Larisa Brown and Emine Sinmaz In Bologna For The Daily Mail

PUBLISHED: 23:51, 7 June 2017 | UPDATED: 01:19, 8 June 2017

A fresh borders row erupted last night after it emerged that EU rules meant Britain could not have stopped one of the London Bridge killers coming into the country.

Youssef Zaghba, 22, was flagged on an international watchlist by the Italian authorities, who also told MI6 that he had tried to travel to Syria.

A Brussels diktat stating that EU citizens can only be turned away if there is a ‘genuine, present and serious’ threat meant border guards could not stop him entering the UK at least twice after being put on the watchlist.

Just over a year after the Islamist was placed under round-the-clock surveillance by Italian counter-terror officers, he was part of the gang that murdered eight in a van and knife rampage around London Bridge on Saturday night.

Former justice minister Dominic Raab, a Conservative candidate, said: ‘Perverse EU rules stop us from barring terrorists and extremists unless they pose a serious and present danger. Even then they have to be given reasons. The rules are crazy.’...

Read more: London Bridge killer we couldn't keep out | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

First or second generation UK citizens who's parents did not assimilate Western ideals or way of life, and brought their kids up as if they were not even living in the UK. Do you really think there is much difference between them, and those that are born abroad? Many of them have even gone abroad to complete their indoctrination, and some are getting the same on the computer. It is no longer necessary to go there. ISIS will send you encrypted instructions.

And those that don't? They get behind trucks and decide to play "bumper-car the infidel" in the name of Allah.

no. Even the majority of those that don't assimilate go about their daily business minding their own. The number of jihadists are very very small...
And that's why France has been in a state of martial law for the last four months. Let's let some more of them in!

"you can't be so politically correct that you're socially incorrect" - Trump

And Trump can't help but open his mouth and put his size three foot in it every time...
He won overcoming overwhelming odds in favor of the media, obama, Soros sponsored Hillary.

The Left wants him to stop tweeting...why? Because 120 million followers and counting. Their laps dogs in the media have lost all credibility and are becoming more and more irrelvant.

And that's why France has been in a state of martial law for the last four months. Let's let some more of them in!

And the US isn't in a state of martial law??

If you have to ask that, then you're more ignorant and uneducated than I thought.

Lol! Hall of Fame stupid post.

With liberals you never know how stupid they will be and you are one of the dumbest people on this board. So I guess I put too much into who the poster was.

And considering it was you it is still a Hall of Fame stupid post.

Well, when you look at what you are comparing what I am saying to the post I was replying to (ie, France is under martial law), if you actually believe that, you have no right calling anybody stupid...

With liberals you never know how stupid they will be and you are one of the dumbest people on this board. So I guess I put too much into who the poster was.

Well, when you look at what you are comparing what I am saying to the post I was replying to (ie, France is under martial law), if you actually believe that, you have no right calling anybody stupid...

Did I say I believed that cupcake? You are as dumb as they come, you don't have to keep proving it.

Did I say I believed that cupcake? You are as dumb as they come, you don't have to keep proving it.

No you didn't. But you ridiculed my post. Now you are saying I was right? if so, why were you ridiculing my post? Are you permanently stuck on "dumb as pig shit" or is it a temporary thing?

No you didn't. But you ridiculed my post. Now you are saying I was right? if so, why were you ridiculing my post? Are you permanently stuck on "dumb as pig shit" or is it a temporary thing?

I didn't agree or disagree, your post was stupid, of you don't like it sit and cry for ten minutes and go back to coloring. You are a dumb little bitch.

Forum List

Back