Breaking Trump Twitter: "I Should Have Left Them In Jail" (In China)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I agree with the Trumpenfuhrer.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!
11:42 AM · Nov 19, 2017

He should have left them. You simply cannot help coloreds. They stab you in the back every time!
The color of their skin has noting to do with the thread.

Leave racism out of it.
Oh, but it does for the perps. Listen to their dialect and consider their disdain for trump. Both rooted in skin color and self-segregation. The shoplifting itself is rooted in skin-color-based culture.

He should have left them. You simply cannot help coloreds. They stab you in the back every time!

Leave racism out of it.
Oh, but it does for the perps. Listen to their dialect and consider their disdain for trump. Both rooted in skin color and self-segregation. The shoplifting itself is rooted in skin-color-based culture.

Wrong.

If I were him, I would have posed this as a question to their father, "would you have preferred I left them in jail?"

Put his dad on the defensive and have him explain to his family and the media what a complete fool he is. Trump represented his citizens, not that China was interested in keeping these clowns; and their own father downplays this. How poorly would their father look in the eyes of everyone and how much more of a leader would Trump look when they compare the ungrateful father, especially when the kids thanked him.

Leave racism out of it.

Wrong.
Refute the dialect.

Leave racism out of it.
It has everything to do with it. By percentage, they are responsible for 50 percent of all non-negligent manslaughter, 32.5 percent of forcible rapes, 55 percent of all robberies, 34 percent of aggravated assaults...the list goes on.

Table 43

Trump needs to remember that there's an election coming up in 2020. Springing the black folks out of jail is a sure way to get the black votes.

Forum List

Back