Trump to pardon his first turkeys this Tuesday

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
How momentous - perhaps he will preemptively pardon Flynn, Manafort, Jared and himself in the process? :cool:

Trump set to pardon ... a turkey - CNNPolitics

1581529.gif

Last edited:
Will the left be going ape shit if Trump has two scoops of mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving?

Liberalfilth will find some way to smear their pissy, paranoid feces all over it. It's all they do, all they're about. Which is further evidence that liberals are not human, they never show a non-malicious reaction to anything. Which makes them real-life Eric Cartmans.

Liberalfilth will find some way to smear their pissy, paranoid feces all over it. It's all they do, all they're about. Which is further evidence that liberals are not human, they never show a non-malicious reaction to anything. Which makes them real-life Eric Cartmans.
Whoa triiiiggered! :itsok:

Condemning bad behavior ISN'T being triggered, you wonderful gentleman of questionable character. You don't know the definition of your own mindless buzzword that means NOTHING whatsoever anyway. If anything, it's you liberals that are "triggered" by all things American and/or white. You already proved my point with the feces you started smearing all over one of one of America's favorite holidays in the first few posts. Gee, what a lovely American you are.

I'm actually glad you're trolling this thread because it proves my point: you liberals HATE seeing fellow Americans having a care-free good time. You NEED to incorporate your Trump-Derangement-Syndrome into everything!

Whoa triiiiggered! :itsok:

Condemning bad behavior ISN'T being triggered, you wonderful gentleman of questionable character. You don't know the definition of your own mindless buzzword that means NOTHING whatsoever anyway. If anything, it's you liberals that are "triggered" by all things American and/or white. You already proved my point with the feces you started smearing all over one of one of America's favorite holidays in the first few posts. Gee, some American you are.

I'm actually glad you're trolling this thread because it proves my point: you liberals HATE seeing fellow Americans having a care-free good time. You NEED to incorporate your Trump-Derangement-Syndrome into everything!
^ he typed, all red faced and sending a shower of spittle flying at his monitor

Will the left be going ape shit if Trump has two scoops of mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving?

Wait until he only eats white meat .....racist!!!!!!!

White meat racism, as well as white bread racism was uncovered way back in 2010.

Thanksgiving turkey: The mortal struggle between dark meat and white meat.

As further evidence of despicable whiteness, white bread is made from "refined" white flour. What could be evidence of MORE racism than calling white flour refined. Dark flour can be just as refined as white flour. It is time to end white superiority and eat dark turkey meat and force those racist French to make pumpernickle baguettes.

Wait until he only eats white meat .....racist!!!!!!!

White meat racism, as well as white bread racism was uncovered way back in 2010.

Thanksgiving turkey: The mortal struggle between dark meat and white meat.

As further evidence of despicable whiteness, white bread is made from "refined" white flour. What could be evidence of MORE racism than calling white flour refined. Dark flour can be just as refined as white flour. It is time to end white superiority and eat dark turkey meat and force those racist French to make pumpernickle baguettes.
God forbid they're forced to make wheat Croissants.......

Let’s be real bro. Trump’s fatass is going to have like, 50 scoops of mashed potatoes.
Don't bet he eats much poultry so the turkey's out - I'm visualizing a 3 pound slab of prime rib smothered with your 50 scoops of potatoes and topped with gravy and ketchup on the side for the beef :)

tumblr_os0n6cgXPP1qhccpao1_500.jpg

Let’s be real bro. Trump’s fatass is going to have like, 50 scoops of mashed potatoes.
lets be real bro - and that will lead people to calling for his impeachment.
Nah his and his goons’ crimes will take care of that
crimes such as?

the mythical "one day there will be a crime" committee cracks me up as they look over all the existing crimes of their own side as NON CRIMES *unless* trump were to commit them and suddenly they're the worst crime out there.

lets be real bro - and that will lead people to calling for his impeachment.
Nah his and his goons’ crimes will take care of that
crimes such as?

the mythical "one day there will be a crime" committee cracks me up as they look over all the existing crimes of their own side as NON CRIMES *unless* trump were to commit them and suddenly they're the worst crime out there.
Yeah Manafort, Flynn and the Russia investigation are figments of the imagination :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back