He said, she she she she she she she she she said. Innocent until proven guilty.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm watching Trump/Moore supporters saying Moore is innocent until proven guilt. They are saying if you have not been found guilty of anything, you should be considered innocent.

So I guess that means that they have found Hillary Clinton innocent of everything the GOP has accused her of.
After all, she hasn't been found guilty of anything after 30 years of investigations.
Perhaps they should stop going after her and spending tax payer money to go after her. Some estimates are up to 70 million in tax payer money already wasted.
But then, after throwing away money on private jets and defending Trump's businesses, it seems the only things the GOP don't want to spend money on are the middle class, the poor and the disabled.

Double standard here?

and, 20 years ago, when it was he said she she she she she she she said....

it was considered a vast right wing conspiracy.

I'm watching Trump/Moore supporters saying Moore is innocent until proven guilt. They are saying if you have not been found guilty of anything, you should be considered innocent.

So I guess that means that they have found Hillary Clinton innocent of everything the GOP has accused her of.
After all, she hasn't been found guilty of anything after 30 years of investigations.
Perhaps they should stop going after her and spending tax payer money to go after her. Some estimates are up to 70 million in tax payer money already wasted.
But then, after throwing away money on private jets and defending Trump's businesses, it seems the only things the GOP don't want to spend money on are the middle class, the poor and the disabled.

Double standard here?

He said, she she she she she she she she she said. Innocent until proven guilty.

^^^^ rdean darling you missed a she in between the fourth and sixth she there should be another she.

WTF?! Get with the programme already :smoke:

• Banned

Double standard here?

^^^^ rdean darling you missed a she in between the fourth and sixth she there should be another she.

There are more than 9?

and, 20 years ago, when it was he said she she she she she she she said....

it was considered a vast right wing conspiracy.
That wasn't the only thing she was taking about. They were accused of murder and just about everything under the sun, and still are. Yet, after years and years of investigations and well over 80 million dollars of taxpayer money spent on those investigations, nothing, no crimes at all. What a ridiculous waste.

Double standard here?

There are more than 9?

Yes there should be 10 :smoke:

This should be tried in court and a jury of the guys peers shall convict.

Where will this end? Will any and all sexual behavior be banned? Will we have to go back to the 19th century moral norms? It doesn't sound very liberal to me.

Where will this end? Will any and all sexual behavior be banned? Will we have to go back to the 19th century moral norms? It doesn't sound very liberal to me.
In the 19th century, men could easily get away with groping women and a girl who was not married by age 18 was an old maid.

In the 19th century, men could easily get away with groping women and a girl who was not married by age 18 was an old maid.

That is my point! Liberals use to be for sexual freedom and unmoral sexual behavior!!! Seems to me that the feminist want what the fundies want. Sure is weird.

That is my point! Liberals use to be for sexual freedom and unmoral sexual behavior!!! Seems to me that the feminist want what the fundies want. Sure is weird.
Um,
well,
Uh,
You don't understand the difference between sexual freedom and sexual assault?

Uh,
You think sexual freedom gives you the right to commit sexual assault?

You may want to rethink your post. Maybe?

Forum List

Back