Breaking Trump Tweet: I Did Not Make, And Do Not Have Comey Tapes

The OP and much to follow make no sense.
Obviously Trump tried a clumsy and amateur attempt at intimidating a guy ) Comey) who has no fear at all of Trump.
Didn't work.
Trump just lied, pulled this out of his rear as he is want to do, accomplished......what again Trumpers?
The lengths people go to rationalize Trumps obvious unfitness to be President is astounding.

Is any one really surprised. He is a pathological liar. His mouth is connected directly to the illogical center of his brain and bypasses reason. Take for example:

"Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”.

The press usually cuts his words off right after that. What he says after that is the reason he lied in the first place, to denigrate Arab Americans and play to the fears of his base.
There were people at Islamic Mosques cheering in New Jersey and that was verified. They also were cheering over in the Gaza Strip, and various Islamic Hate groups also did the same. The press tried to discredit Mr. Trump for making that statement, but his statements turned out to be factual.

But why pick on Islam when you have people like Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farakahn doing the same thing?

It was a complete fabrication. "And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down."

Our president pussy-grabber is a polished liar. Bringing up Wright or Farafuckahn doesn't change that irrefutable fact.
He watched the news that showed that, moron.

I saw it too, and I was 13 when 9/11 happened.

Well then let's see the clips. What channel was it on? You'd think someone would have shown it by now? But no. It was a disingenuous lie designed to spread more hatred a fear of Muslim/Arabs.

I was 13 when they killed those 4 student in Ohio. They have film of that.

The OP and much to follow make no sense.
Obviously Trump tried a clumsy and amateur attempt at intimidating a guy ) Comey) who has no fear at all of Trump.
Didn't work.
Trump just lied, pulled this out of his rear as he is want to do, accomplished......what again Trumpers?
The lengths people go to rationalize Trumps obvious unfitness to be President is astounding.
IGNORED

Yah, we know you are ghosting after you were just put on IGNORE.

The Liberals on Twitter are very angry about this. The doubt of Tapes made Comey tell the truth. Our President knows how to play the pretentious poseurs with too much time & power on their hands. We are really truly Blessed!

[Donald J. Trump ✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump

With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea...

10:54 AM - 22 Jun 2017]

[Donald J. Trump ✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump

...whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.

10:55 AM - 22 Jun 2017]

BREAKING: Trump Finally Tells The World About The Comey Tapes!
Related: Trump Bluff of Tapes of Ex-FBI Chief Comey Could Be a Crime, Expert Says

Tramp is still implying that there could be "tapes," most likely in Putin's hands giving Putin even more leverage to blackmail Tramp.

Forum List

Back