President Trump: Russia and China would not be putting ships dangerously off the coast of Alaska if I were President

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He's 1000% correct. Our national security would be safe under Trump. Our adversaries have zero respect for the Usurper sitting in the oval office illegally. Stolen elections have dire consequences.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Russia and China would not be putting ships dangerously off the coast of Alaska if I were President- NO WAY, NO HOW!!! No respect for Biden.

Aug 07, 2023, 3:16 PM

trump.......LOOLLOLLLOOOL at this POS.

Move on RWI's.

Coming from the guy who thinks Putin is a Genius?

He's 1000% correct. Our national security would be safe under Trump. Our adversaries have zero respect for the Usurper sitting in the oval office illegally. Stolen elections have dire consequences.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Russia and China would not be putting ships dangerously off the coast of Alaska if I were President- NO WAY, NO HOW!!! No respect for Biden.

Aug 07, 2023, 3:16 PM
And 'Mexico will pay for the wall', He 'knows more than the Generals', He 'knows more about technology than anyone', and the frost is on the punkin, the tooth fairy is alive and well.
trump has no respect for anyone, because he has no moral fiber. OH, also he has disparaged
working class people (his supporters) while in the presence of others. Love that guy!

And 'Mexico will pay for the wall', He 'knows more than the Generals', He 'knows more about technology than anyone', and the frost is on the punkin, the tooth fairy is alive and well.
trump has no respect for anyone, because he has no moral fiber. OH, also he has disparaged
working class people (his supporters) while in the presence of others. Love that guy!
If only we had injected bleach think of the lives that would have been saved

Forum List

Back