Some democrats are trying to oust Pelosi as their leader.

Pelosi's the best thing that ever happened to republicans.
Add in Warren and Waters and THE RIGHT WING WILL NEVAH DIE!

She is a beauty, isn't she?

upload_2017-6-22_13-46-55.png

I don't think they will succeed in ousting her, as the Mob would often say about members who were out of favor "she's a good earner", thus, she's untouchable without a serious sit down. Her lobby connections and money raising is difficult for the Democrats to let go of, even if this money has meant little to their actual election fortunes of late.

I don't think they will succeed in ousting her, as the Mob would often say about members who were out of favor "she's an earner", thus, she's untouchable without a serious sit down. Her lobby connections and money raising is difficult for the Democrats to let go of, even if this money has meant little to their actual election fortunes of late.

Democrats don't need to oust her, she will do that herself sooner or later. These are just some gentle nudges towards her thinking about the future. She's had a robust career, time to bring in some new blood.

Last edited:
Dem's are having a meltdown, in spite of a 24/7 assault on Trump they have lost 4 races in a row :laugh:

No they aren't. Would be nice to win one of those, but at the end of the day these were skirmishes in the deep red.

In 2005 Democrats were not winning special elections and you know what happened in 2006.

Dem's are having a meltdown, in spite of a 24/7 assault on Trump they have lost 4 races in a row :laugh:

No they aren't Would be nice to win one of those, but at the end of the day these were skirmishes in the deep red.

In 2005 Democrats were not winning special elections and you know what happened in 2006.

Lib please you people have been on the edge of your seats ready to run the 'Voters have turned against Trump' media blitz for months, but you keep losing the elections stifling your plans.

No they aren't Would be nice to win one of those, but at the end of the day these were skirmishes in the deep red.

Lib please you people have been on the edge of your seats ready to run the 'Voters have turned against Trump' media blitz for months, but you keep losing the elections stifling your plans.

The voters were never with Trump. He lost the popular vote by 3 million.

I hope she stays, under her "leadership" the democrats have been decimated

I sat next to her at a political function about 19 years ago and didn't know who she was..

I do think that the democrats need a naggy lady standing up for the women, we actually only have had the old balls behind closed doors making decisions on women's issues..These old men don't know anything about womens health issues..

Who is worse Pelosi or Peter Pan for the GOP..?

Forum List

Back