Breaking: Trump told Reuters there is a chance of major conflict with North Korea

Lawrence O'Donnell just started and he is repeating what Rachel said in the OP:

"There is a chance of major, major conflict with North Korea, absolutely."

What a brilliant guy he is.

There has been a chance of major conflict with North Korea since 1953.

All these years but it will trump who gets hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed.

While he plays golf.

Au contraire, it will be your fat idol Kimmy, should things pop.

Just heard it on MSNBC. Rachel Maddow interrupted her normal programming to report it. No link yet. How will North Korea perceive that comment? Imminent threat of attack?

Trump: There is 'absolutely' a chance of 'major, major conflict' with North Korea
----------------------------------------------------------------- yeah for Sure , no kidding , have you no brains or thinking ability to see how things are going . Heck , i know of a boat owner that is concerned that there might be war with the 'norks' or maybe a strike on the 'norks' that might mess up his boat building plans Lakhota .

I hope the stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid idiot motherfuckers who voted for him are happy now.

North Korea is a threat, have been for some time. You cannot simply sit back when a nation declares they will nuke you to heaven and back on a whim. There is no good answer to this, war should ALWAYS be the last resort.

China has been arrogant. Using N Korea as a satellite nation to prod America and they have been getting away with it forever. Just as nations exploit American workers, you have these mad dogs around the world who would decimate America and the world I imagine in some cases if they could. In short, they are oblivious to accountability and have no sympathy or respect for life.

I trust Trumps generals, CIA and military intel will guide these decisions, China is expanding into the South Sea to the point of being unstoppable. Allowing N Korea to be so powerful and pursuing nuclear capabilities is not in the worlds interest.
---------------------------------------- well said Shocked Canadian , clintons , bushes and mrobamas chickens are coming home to roost !!

When will Trump reinstate the military draft? WWIII will require lots of American soldiers.
Think we're going in on foot?

How do you think we're going in? Only air and sea? What about Japan and South Korea?

With the tools we have now?

Mostly air.

I'm sure glad I'm not a South Korean.

If this goes down, the Trump presidency* is ashes.
200w.gif

Anybody with any sense of history would agree that there was always a chance of major, major conflict with North Korea since Ike solved Harry Truman's three year quagmire that managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory at the cost of 50,000 American lives that the MSM dismissed as the "forgotten war". . JFK ignored NK as well as the Berlin Wall and everything else except his quirky brother's obsession with Cuba. Some idiot probably told Bill Clinton that he might get a Nobel Prize if he civilized the radical NK regime with a nuclear energy grant but they turned it into a freaking nuclear weapon.

Anybody with any sense of history would agree that there was always a chance of major, major conflict with North Korea since Ike solved Harry Truman's three year quagmire that managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory. at the cost of 50,000 American lives. JFK ignored NK as well as the Berlin Wall and everything else except his quirky brother's obsession with Cuba. Some idiot probably told Bill Clinton that he might get a Nobel Prize if he civilized the radical NK regime with a nuclear energy grant but they turned it into a freaking nuclear weapon.

Yeah, but now we have an "insane" president.

i don't know whats insane about the TRUMP , norks and iran need to be dealt with Lakhota .

Anybody with any sense of history would agree that there was always a chance of major, major conflict with North Korea since Ike solved Harry Truman's three year quagmire that managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory. at the cost of 50,000 American lives. JFK ignored NK as well as the Berlin Wall and everything else except his quirky brother's obsession with Cuba. Some idiot probably told Bill Clinton that he might get a Nobel Prize if he civilized the radical NK regime with a nuclear energy grant but they turned it into a freaking nuclear weapon.

There is no "we".

There is no "we".

As long as his actions affect me and my family and loved ones - there is a "we". We are not immune from his insanity.

There is no "we".

As long as his actions affect me and my family and loved ones - there is a "we". We are not immune from his insanity.
--------------------------------------------------- TRUMP is doing work that needs to be done Lakhota !!

There is no "we".

I meant between the Americans and you people.

I believe Trump is seriously contemplating a devastating 'First Strike' attack on North Korea. I'm not sure what the result would be, but i would guess lots of folks are gonna die. Many think North Korea is just a 'Paper Tiger.' But others think it could wreak bloody chaos.

I guess it's gonna come down to who Trump listens to. Personally, i feel there will be a confrontation of some sort with North Korea. Some wanna bring 'resolution' to the 'North Korea Problem.' And i think Trump's gonna listen to those folks. So stay tuned, and God Bless us all.

China has a great deal at risk here too. They are in fact also the master of their own destiny if America and the world need to strike N Korea. China has been pulling the strings, laughing as American presidents brush off the crazies in N Korea, while they threaten Japan and S Korea and China expands into the Southern Sea while the UN and the world is feckless, all because China offers an abundance of cheap labour.

If China is unable to reign in this crazy leader in N Korea, they will deal with the immigration issue on their own border as N Koreans head into China. This is a global problem that noone wants to deal with. We are seeing many nations who shouldn't have a nuclear option pursuing it aggressively, risking the entire planet. Yet, some of these same leaders believe global warming is the major threat. Anyone know how much heat nuclear bombs release?

The world has exploited America, weakened her, but not her resolve. If not for America, this world would already have fallen into the Dark Ages, it's time for these nations to do some lifting and stop eating their caviar while the world burns.

China has as much to lose in a war on the peninsula as the surrounding countries. They would do well to remove Kim expeditiously.

Forum List

Back