Hello, I am crazy...

Xanzia

Rookie
Feb 1, 2017
No, I didn't vote for Trump. That's not why.

But, if you remember the 59 missiles that Trump & Co sent into Syria, after the chemical attacks. Anyway, I am crazy because I think 100% that Trump & Co used 'fake news' to project power and get 'ratings'. Remember, he calls these stunts as "events". Oh yes, and DO NOT FORGET that in an interview Trump said that he had sent missiles to Iraq! The interviewer corrected him. A LIAR NEEDS TO HAVE A GOOD MEMORY, right?

I REALLY do not think that is real news. I think that Donald is actually using his own creation of 'fake news' to enhance his manly image of power and fearless bravery. Why? Well, in general he's a lying bastard. But in this specific case, there are no authenticated photos, or even official reports from the Syrian government. Assad, in a press conference after the supposed missile attack didn't mention it at all. He simply said that accusations of chemical warfare are untrue because the 'West' wants to squeeze his stupid pinhead. Well, he didn't say the last bit, but he is a particularly shit despot, possibly worse than Trump.

So, if I am right, then what else is just an "event" for 'stupid white men' to feel more significant, (as that derelict, Michael Moore, once called Republicans).

Honestly, this nation would be better reflecting on its deep anxiety and insecurity

We can never put our faith and our hope in man, in any one man, certainly not a politician...Man is fallible. We’re going to be disappointed if we put all of our hope and faith in one man – a politician, a government that cannot make us happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise. We need to look at the bigger picture here

We can never put our faith and our hope in man, in any one man, certainly not a politician...Man is fallible. We’re going to be disappointed if we put all of our hope and faith in one man – a politician, a government that cannot make us happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise. We need to look at the bigger picture here
Keep going

Keep going

The self-made success of Trump- you know that he doesn’t get his power, his high, off OPM, other people’s money, like a lot of dopes in Washington do. They’re addicted to OPM, where they take OPMs, and then their high is getting to redistribute it, right?

Orange Bear Trump's power, his passion, is the fabric of America. And it’s woven by work ethic and dreams and drive and faith in the Almighty, what a combination.

Forum List

Back