BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

turn on FOX News. it's the breaking story! WE WANT TREY GOWDY OR DAVID CLARKE AS THE REPLACEMENT!

Sheriff David Clarke: "If Trump made me his FBI Director I would be arresting Hillary Clinton today."

Trump fires FBI director James Comey

C_arAm4XsAAM7fv.jpg

C_atOnTUAAEdR4w.jpg

C_aoUSNXUAQGpm3.jpg

C_atATRXkAAoqF8.jpg

You do understand this was obstruction of justice, right?
No we do not because it was not
He got rid of monkeyshines man who could not decide whether to screw Hillary or Trump so he went for both.
We do understand your desperate sentiment for it to be obstruction as libs are convinced that feeling are facts
Yes Trump ........ you have been under investigation since July 2016.

Kasich? Jeb Bush? They were the worst!!! Out of 17 people they were the two worst. Kasich is an Ohio union democrat in GOP clothing and Little Jebby Bush was put up to running by the Bush family on big money to curry favor with lobbyists. Neither would have even beaten Hillary. Both are cookie cutter jackasses who would have given us another pressed suit stand up comedian talking head like we already had. Glad to see you drink the Koolaid.

They were still infinitely better and more qualified than the Orange Buffoon. I note, you say nothing about Rubio. I was uneasy about Bush. The idea that a Clinton or a Bush would be in the WH for possibly 28 out of the past 36 years leading up to 2024 didn't sit well. And of course, Clinton would have made a much, much better president than Trumplethinskin....

Kasich? Jeb Bush? They were the worst!!! Out of 17 people they were the two worst. Kasich is an Ohio union democrat in GOP clothing and Little Jebby Bush was put up to running by the Bush family on big money to curry favor with lobbyists. Neither would have even beaten Hillary. Both are cookie cutter jackasses who would have given us another pressed suit stand up comedian talking head like we already had. Glad to see you drink the Koolaid.

They were still infinitely better and more qualified than the Orange Buffoon. I note, you say nothing about Rubio. I was uneasy about Bush. The idea that a Clinton or a Bush would be in the WH for possibly 28 out of the past 36 years leading up to 2024 didn't sit well. And of course, Clinton would have made a much, much better president than Trumplethinskin....

Then to you, a president is an image, a presentation, a figure, a suit; how they talk, how they act "presidential," say all the right things, look all the right ways, speak clearly, well-rehearsed rather than what they actually get done . . .

Then to you, a president is an image, a presentation, a figure, a suit; how they talk, how they act "presidential," say all the right things, look all the right ways, speak clearly, well-rehearsed rather than what they actually get done . . .

no. i prefer intelligence and curiosity over one acting like a five-year old spoiled brat.

When I said, outsiders are needed to change Washington but not outsiders in government, I meant insiders in state and local government, outsiders in federal government.

Unfortunately, that is the problem. People start out in state and local government, get corrupted by the buddy system of "don't rock the boat and scratch my back and we'll scratch yours", then when they get to the federal level, they do so in part by the friends they made at the state level who have "buddies" at the federal level, who expect a return on those favors and become even bigger crooks at the federal level. That is the "experience" you are arguing for. That is the experience you get by working your way up through politics. All the rest you say is wistful thinking; nice, but not how it works. As to what I seem to think about politics, my Uncle did business with Trump in the 70's and 80's and in the 60's and 70's, my mother was a politician. We routinely had judges and legislators drop by the house. So I'm not talking out of my ass, I'm telling you how it works. Really works. If you want a truly honest politician in there really for the people like you and me to clean things up, the only way you will ever see one, your once in a lifetime shot, is with Mr. Trump. The guy is so rich and benevolent, he doesn't need anything, and all he has left is his personal pride and ego to show everybody he can do the job, and do it better than all of the career guys. So believe me, he will do just that or go down fighting trying.
He will go down fighting. I have no doubt of that. In case you haven't noticed, most of his fighting recently has been either attacking his adversaries or defending himself and that will only increase as he makes more enemies in the media and on both sides of the isle in congress. Trump loves a good fight. In fact, I think that's what he lives for.

What bothers me most about Trump is the very mean-spirited actions and things he says about people. I'm not talking about people that have attacked him. I'm talking about people like Comey. This guy has been a perfect gentlemen through his firing. While Trump has called him incompetent, unable to lead his people, fostering disruptions, and issuing threats, Comey has said nothing other than the president has the right to fire him and he accepts it, refusing to give an interview to return the attack on the president.

Usually a president calls a person into his office to discuss the issue, giving them a chance to resign. Not Trump. He sends a letter not even marked personal to his office, so the story will be in the media immediately in order to really twist the knife. This really says a lot about Trump and the kind of person he is. Congressmen and government officials are certainly taking note. This is not the kind of behavior that instills trust, something Trump needs badly in Washington.

Yep. They are taking notes. It is not business as usual in Washington now and if you want to work in the Trump Administration, he expects you to not only actually work, but to be highly effective at your job. The guy isn't attacking, he is under constant attack. Do you know he has been attacked more in 4 months than Obama and Bush combined in their 8 years? He is just trying to tread water. They are desperate to hold him back because the swamp he is draining is their playground gravy boat swimming pool! The guy is not mean-spirited. He is merely honest. After the ridiculous things this Comey guy has done, he is lucky he himself is not at the heart of a congressional investigation.
Not sure about Washington, but it's not business as usually in the White House. Every time Trump opens his mouth his staff spends 3 days putting out the fires, explaining what the president meant, or sometimes saying the opposite of what the president said.

no. i prefer intelligence and curiosity over one acting like a five-year old spoiled brat.

Sure could've fooled me!

Every time Trump opens his mouth his staff spends 3 days putting out the fires, explaining what the president meant, or sometimes saying the opposite of what the president said.

By his own admission (See Judge Jeanine last Saturday night) the man is so active and busy, his staff can't keep up with him. Not their fault. Any little inconsistency is blown into a three day story. The media are not after facts and events, they are after stories they can spin. He is considering changing, taking away press conferences to where this will no longer be a tool of the Left. The problem really isn't Trump, though that is what everyone would have you believe, it is the SYSTEM. The system wasn't designed for or able to keep up with him. The system will have to change.

The system is like a union job where you are sent to tighten a Philips screw. You get there to do the job, get it done and leave, but the union shop steward comes and tells you that they only use flat-bladed screwdrivers, and then, you are only allowed to turn the screw head half a turn because otherwise, you are taking work from others. Then they send another guy to give the screw another 1/2 turn.

Trump doesn't work that way, the system is the problem, the system is broken and Trump will not play that game. Trump is the game-changer.

Comey was supposed to testify today. Looks like that was cancelled. Apparently what happened is that Comey wanted a public hearing where when asked anything, he could declare himself unable to answer the question on grounds of confidentiality, but the Congress insisted on it being a private hearing where you couldn't say that because the only people in the room privy to the conversation had clearance to hear that stuff and you'd have to answer! So Comey declined! He's wimped out on really giving any testimony seemingly because he has things to hide. Donald Trump called his bluff and Comey has folded. Another Lib crashes and burns. This story isn't over.

What you seem to be saying is that it's better to have someone with experience outside of government and no government experience running the government than vice versa.

Bingo! That is a pretty good way of putting it. If government is broke (and I don't think many would disagree that it is) then the solution is not to do MORE of the same thing! You have to approach it from the outside with fresh ideas from people who have a track record of really getting things done. And you will never get someone to make the radical changes needed to fix a system who is part of the very system needing fixed.

I have a problem members editing someone post----------- just to fit your agenda.
Running a business VS running a government is totally totally different. I don't answer to anybody my company my rule.

Every time Trump opens his mouth his staff spends 3 days putting out the fires, explaining what the president meant, or sometimes saying the opposite of what the president said.

By his own admission (See Judge Jeanine last Saturday night) the man is so active and busy, his staff can't keep up with him. Not their fault. Any little inconsistency is blown into a three day story. The media are not after facts and events, they are after stories they can spin. He is considering changing, taking away press conferences to where this will no longer be a tool of the Left. The problem really isn't Trump, though that is what everyone would have you believe, it is the SYSTEM. The system wasn't designed for or able to keep up with him. The system will have to change.

The system is like a union job where you are sent to tighten a Philips screw. You get there to do the job, get it done and leave, but the union shop steward comes and tells you that they only use flat-bladed screwdrivers, and then, you are only allowed to turn the screw head half a turn because otherwise, you are taking work from others. Then they send another guy to give the screw another 1/2 turn.

Trump doesn't work that way, the system is the problem, the system is broken and Trump will not play that game. Trump is the game-changer.

Active and busy defending his own self inflicted wounds---------- Trump is the problem not his staff.

Comey was supposed to testify today. Looks like that was cancelled. Apparently what happened is that Comey wanted a public hearing where when asked anything, he could declare himself unable to answer the question on grounds of confidentiality, but the Congress insisted on it being a private hearing where you couldn't say that because the only people in the room privy to the conversation had clearance to hear that stuff and you'd have to answer! So Comey declined! He's wimped out on really giving any testimony seemingly because he has things to hide. Donald Trump called his bluff and Comey has folded. Another Lib crashes and burns. This story isn't over.

That is your opinion.
In reality Comey wants it public so every Americans can see and hear the truth not hide from the public. Comey is a man with integrity

What you're describing is a dissident, not a president. He is disconnected from his staff and thus they work at cross purposes. Trump says he disclosed confidential information to the Russians while his staff is denying it. Trump's inconsistent and often unpredictable behavior worked well for him in his campaign but as president it's a disaster. The primary job of the president is to be a leader. He is leading no one, not his staff, not congress, and not the American people. Maybe he should just stick to campaigning and let someone else run the country.

Running a business VS running a government is totally totally different. I don't answer to anybody my company my rule.

First, when you can tell me you've run both a business AND a government, or have even held position in both, then I might listen to you. Second, you think your company, your rule? You obviously have not crossed the EPA, EEOC, DHS, or some other federal agency yet who has it in their head you have crossed some line they enforce. Just wait until they find an endangered sand flea under a rock in your backyard.

That is your opinion.
In reality Comey wants it public so every Americans can see and hear the truth not hide from the public. Comey is a man with integrity

It's not my "opinion," it was the news as reported nationally! The rest is extrapolation from fact. Comey doesn't want anything public otherwise he would just go before a microphone somewhere and say anything he wants! Nothing stopping him at all. Integrity? Ha.

That is your opinion.

It's not my "opinion," it was the news as reported nationally! The rest is extrapolation from fact. Comey doesn't want anything public otherwise he would just go before a microphone somewhere and say anything he wants! Nothing stopping him at all. Integrity? Ha.
So when does Trump resign?????

That is your opinion.

SOON.

When you thought it couldn't get any worst for Trump, the New York Times confirms..

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

If true, this is obstruction of justice. The Trump White House is going to be busy tomorrow trying to put a spin on this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

It was so important Comey gave himself a memo and stored it with thousands of others.
When it's Big News but not until 3 months later then it's not big news

That is your opinion.

SOON.

When you thought it couldn't get any worst for Trump, the New York Times confirms..

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

If true, this is obstruction of justice. The Trump White House is going to be busy tomorrow trying to put a spin on this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

You know, I'm such a fan of Humfrey Bogart, it is hard to argue against you, but, no, Trump won't be resigning. Want to bet? And the NYT confirms nothing. They merely are just another attack arm of your democrats. See my article on the Trump Double Standard. Even if he did ask Comey to conclude his Flynn investigation and move on, that (and nothing about Flynn was ever curtailed short, except the ONE, TRUE CRIME---- the violation of the Espionage Act (felony) which brought his name to light in the first place---- where is your zeal to investigate that?), is not a crime! And where has Comey been with that since February? "If true, this is obstruction of justice." You see, even you admit that it is just another ball of unsubstantiated mud thrown at Trump in desperation. WHEN FOUND TRUE, then talk to me. Anyone can print anything in a paper, especially the NYT. And as usual, your heavy bias sadly shows. According to your own words above, if the WH ignores the matter, they will be attacked for trying to run, hide or evade the issue with no answer or defense, hence guilt, yet according to you, if they do the only other thing and deny the allegations, they are just trying to run, hide, cover up and put a spin on the story, hence guilty again! SAME RESULT AND OUTCOME NO MATTER WHAT THE ACTION. The typical sign of specious liberal thinking. You people can never ever win against me, because your thought process is so consistently transparent and predictable! But do keep trying, it is fun shooting fish in a barrel!

5aXpg294Bf-2.png

Forum List

Back