*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

We are being side tracked, we need to find out who the billionaire is that is paying Kellyann Conway and Bannon.....some Wall Street guy named Mercer....

He backed Cruz with Kellyann and Bannon, when Cruz dropped out this billionaire wall street guy moved to trump...with Kellyann and Bannon

I heard that last night on Rachel's show. I have to say, pardon the expression, but Rachel and her people are fucking brilliant.

"though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents."

Thanks for the quote and the comical partisan outrage.

Since when did a lack of a conviction matter to you nuts on the Right?
Never. He may very well be a massive jerk that wears white after Labor Day. It is, though, entertaining to watch the same crowd that crowed for months that Hillary's lack of convictions (see what I did there?) excuses her behavior suddenly be 100% certain that this guy is dog poop because he was charged with something and not convicted.

Trump himself has been quoted as saying that if a woman is griping and bitching, then that's grounds for divorce.

lol, wow. Did he really say that?
“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

Donald Trump's Marital Advice: Divorce "Griping And Bitching" Wives

No wonder conservatives support him.
Conservatives don't support Trump, because he's not conservative. Conservatives don't want to see Hillary in the White House without a visitor's pass, so many tolerate Trump as a possible means to accomplishing that.

Trump himself has been quoted as saying that if a woman is griping and bitching, then that's grounds for divorce.

“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

Conservatives don't support Trump, because he's not conservative. Conservatives don't want to see Hillary in the White House without a visitor's pass, so many tolerate Trump as a possible means to accomplishing that.
How sad for you

How sad for you
We're realistic. Fantasy belongs in the liberal fever swamps, where anyone who opposes Hillary automatically licks Trump's boots.

*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

Stephen K. Bannon, the new CEO of the Donald Trump campaign, was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness following an incident in early January 1996, though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents.
The Santa Monica, Calif., police report says that Bannon’s then-wife claimed he pulled at her neck and wrist during an altercation over their finances, and an officer reported witnessing red marks on her neck and wrist to bolster her account. Bannon also reportedly smashed the phone when she tried to call the police.

Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case

Well, trump has red necks and assholes running his campaign.

Case dismissed, asshole. Just about every guy who has been divorced has been charged with domestic violence. Calling the police on their husbands is a favorite tactic with women going through a divorce.
Fascinating belief there.

We are being side tracked, we need to find out who the billionaire is that is paying Kellyann Conway and Bannon.....some Wall Street guy named Mercer....

He backed Cruz with Kellyann and Bannon, when Cruz dropped out this billionaire wall street guy moved to trump...with Kellyann and Bannon

I heard that last night on Rachel's show. I have to say, pardon the expression, but Rachel and her people are fucking brilliant.

:lmao:

Maddow is a demonstrable liar.

Stephen K. Bannon, the new CEO of the Donald Trump campaign, was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness following an incident in early January 1996, though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents.
The Santa Monica, Calif., police report says that Bannon’s then-wife claimed he pulled at her neck and wrist during an altercation over their finances, and an officer reported witnessing red marks on her neck and wrist to bolster her account. Bannon also reportedly smashed the phone when she tried to call the police.

Well this should sure get out the woman-vote in November.

I swear to God, every day I wake up and read or hear about the Trump campaign and the GOP sitting in silent assent nearby, I have to pinch myself to see if I'm not still asleep and stuck in some Groundhog's Day nightmare. I think every day "it can't get worse". And then it does, like clockwork. The only thing I can conclude at this point is that the GOP wants Hillary to win; have struck some sort of deal with her behind the scenes. Either that or they've hand-picked Mike Pence and intend on offing Trump if by some miracle he gets into office so that Pence will be president then. I...I just don't know WHAT the republicans are thinking? I'm sure I'm not alone in the world in saying

WTF???!

when it comes to Donald Trump being the brand of the republican party? It is as if the entire GOP, all the Congressional hopefuls, their entire platform and decades worth of conservative delicate strategies have all decided to collectively commit suicide.

The republican party is on it's last breath. If there is anyone not currently being blackmailed by the far left that feels it is worth saving morality, decency and ideals of hard work and commerce, maybe now is the time to step up and do something?

Makes perfect sense to me.

You think that if your wife is complaining that you aren't being attentive enough, then that is grounds for divorce? You sound like a real catch, bub.

Actually, I don't believe either I, or Donald Trump, said that. He said that a non-supportive, bitchy, and complaining wife should be jettisoned.

Am I a real catch??

I dunno ---- you'd have to ask my VERY supportive wife of 48 years.

You think that if your wife is complaining that you aren't being attentive enough, then that is grounds for divorce? You sound like a real catch, bub.
He's an alt-righty. He's got more in common with ISIS than with the principles our nation was founded upon.

Alt-righty?

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, so I suggest that you just shut the hell up.

Childish name calling serves no purpose other than to tar you with the ignorance brush.

He's an alt-righty. He's got more in common with ISIS than with the principles our nation was founded upon.

Alt-righty?

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, so I suggest that you just shut the hell up.

Childish name calling serves no purpose other than to tar you with the ignorance brush.
You want to drive a wedge between moderate Muslims and the west, you want to get rid of people that are different from you, you hate gay people, and you want to write religion into law. ISIS and the alt-right have those things in common.

Alt-righty?

You want to drive a wedge between moderate Muslims and the west, you want to get rid of people that are different from you, you hate gay people, and you want to write religion into law. ISIS and the alt-right have those things in common.
Boy, I'm glad there aren't any of those around. They sound scary.

Alt-righty?

Boy, I'm glad there aren't any of those around. They sound scary.
That was a redundant comment. Everyone already knows you think everything is scary.

I hate liberals. I just fucking hate them. Nothing decent about any of them.

Trump sure has a lot of assholes surrounding him.

Trying to form an opinion on Trump based on a CEO past undergoing a domestic violence issue? What does that say about Hillary with her past of silencing women who came forward confronting her husband of inappropriate misconduct, as well as having herself recently under an IG and FBI investigation? The important difference here, of course, this CEO you are so concern about isn't running for the Presidency.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back