BREAKING: Trump calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
We are living in an alternative reality.

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

"Daniels has answered Trump’s insult with one or two of her own, tweeting back, “Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his…umm…shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.”

President Trump on Tuesday called adult-film star Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and threatened to "go after" her after he won a court victory over his alleged mistress.

“'Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.' @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!' he tweeted.

You mean like this

44232020_1385414131593931_3341063679557763072_n.jpg

lol

Bravo, Mr. Trump!
Political correctness is sure suffering since Trump has appeared on the political stage, isn't it? And it's just great because political correctness was created for hiding the truth and for preventing the people from saying the truth.

Last edited:

And yet he had sex with her 6 months after Melania gave birth.

Well he has seen her close up, so I will go with his observations.

You mean like this

lol

So Trump had sex with what he considers a horse.

He has her confused with that Boriqua in NY. Actually, that one doesn't qualify for Bori.

You mean like this

lol

What if.. a horse would be tighter? :tomato:

So she says.

She sure had no problem taking that $130,000 though did she. She also signed a NDA.

All to keep her from speaking out during the campaign. Another he said she said.

Just another hooker with a heart of gold.

You mean like this

lol

I think we are going to need another DNA test...

You mean like this

lol

LOL AND paid the horse 130000

You mean like this

lol

He just does what all of us guys do when we had to much to drink....

Just put a paper bag over her face :)

Yep, it sucks. This is where I part company with Trump. His personal life is beyond disgusting.

So she says.

She sure had no problem taking that $130,000 thought did she.

All to keep her from speaking out during the campaign. Another he said she said.

She sure is one honest hooker. LOL

$130,000 is low for a NDA on a sex act.

Forum List

Back