Breaking! Trump Accuses UK of Helping Obama Admin Spy on His Campaign

Steele as in dossier is part of UK intelligence services so the answer is of course that was what was happening

As our best ally I would expect nothing less. There was a time when Republicans viewed Russia as a greater threat than the Democrats.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.

As our best ally I would expect nothing less. There was a time when Republicans viewed Russia as a greater threat than the Democrats.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
There was a time when the Democratic Party was not a greater threat to our country then Russia, China and Iran. That time has been long gone. Now they are a more insidious threat to America then any outside threat.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
Yeah

Putin loves the toughest sanctions in decades and Trump going after his oil pipeline to Germany.

Putin hated a flexible POTUS giving him 20% of America's Uranium and 20% of the Ukraine.

You run with that, Skippy.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
There was a time when the Democratic Party was not a greater threat to our country then Russia, China and Iran. That time has been long gone. Now they are a more insidious threat to America then any outside threat.

Nucking futz.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
Yeah

Putin loves the toughest sanctions in decades and Trump going after his oil pipeline to Germany.

Putin hated a flexible POTUS giving him 20% of America's Uranium and 20% of the Ukraine.

You run with that, Skippy.

I love you uranium moroonies.

The USA purchased 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned nuclear warheads from Russia over a 20 year period beginning in 93 I think. They purchased the mining rights to a small number of Uranium mines in the US from a Canadian company as part of a much larger deal. I don't think they could find a buyer for those mines. The US mines they control produce less than 5% of the Uranium we use in a year. The US has very few reserves of uranium. Lucky for us our good friends down under have tons and tons of the stuff as well as our neighbors to the North.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.

Nucking futz.
Yeah you go with that. All while yelling you are offended by this or that. Wanting to kneel during the national anthem. Do away with the electoral college. Let's not forget the clowns running for president with reparations, college debt forgiveness, Medicare for all, everyone belonging to a union and all the rest without even a hint of how to pay for it. The Dems playing cheerleader for a fellow that signed a nuclear deal without even allowing congress to look at it. Allowed those in his administration to sell guns to drug cartels. I could go on but why bother your not interested.

I believe it because the British so-called "allies" are happy to do anything to fuck over the USA. Nothing surprises me when it comes to British subversion of America. If you read the BBCocksucker or Guardiabomination, you'll find that the British are the most American-hating, dehumanizing psychopaths on earth, who guzzle more muslim semen than an Afghani rentboy. I will NEVER forgive the British drunken inbreds for the way their BBCocksucker/Guardiabomination were cheering and jacking off over 9/11 on 9/12/01-9/13/01. England is NO FRIEND of America, that's for sure. Check their archives if you don't believe me.

I'm one of those Americans that's riddled with Irish immigrant ancestors and we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force. The UK empire-losing, self-pitying, Islamic human condom has always been an exercise in hatred of Americans.

P.S. Fuck their old bag of a queen and that cartoon-character-looking Prince Charles, they're an inbreeding genetic abomination that serves no useful purpose on this planet - other than the royal inbreds' diet of muslim semen.

I believe it because the British so-called "allies" are happy to do anything to fuck over the USA. Nothing surprises me when it comes to British subversion of America. If you read the BBCocksucker or Guardiabomination, you'll find that the British are the most American-hating, dehumanizing psychopaths on earth, who guzzle more muslim semen than an Afghani rentboy. I will NEVER forgive the British drunken inbreds for the way their BBCocksucker/Guardiabomination were cheering and jacking off over 9/11 on 9/12/01-9/13/01. England is NO FRIEND of America, that's for sure. Check their archives if you don't believe me.

I'm one of those Americans that's riddled with Irish immigrant ancestors and we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force. The UK empire-losing, self-pitying, Islamic human condom has always been an exercise in hatred of Americans.
Roosevelt should have let the Germans conquer them. The British have been butthurt since the revolutionary war.

I’m glad we finally have an intelligent president with balls. A president who isn’t afraid to say what he thinks. A president who stands up for Americans!!

Go Trump!!! :2up:

Yeah you go with that. All while yelling you are offended by this or that. Wanting to kneel during the national anthem. Do away with the electoral college. Let's not forget the clowns running for president with reparations, college debt forgiveness, Medicare for all, everyone belonging to a union and all the rest without even a hint of how to pay for it. The Dems playing cheerleader for a fellow that signed a nuclear deal without even allowing congress to look at it. Allowed those in his administration to sell guns to drug cartels. I could go on but why bother your not interested.

Okay I will. Self-righteous SJWer's exist on both sides. What disturbs me more is how some of the performers destroy the Anthem when they sing it. What doesn't bother me is when players respectfully kneel during it in protest. I support an Amendment to directly elect the President as a Nation. My family lost lots of value in 1865. Do we get reparations? I think most of the lower level classes can be done cheaply on-line. Free? Haha not a chance. Somebody will pay. Never belonged to a union. Iran is still not producing enriched uranium. The AZ branch of the ATF didn't ask for permission when they began surveillance on suspected straw buyers. The AZ gun laws are so lax that the DA's wouldn't bring charges in most cases.

Roosevelt should have let the Germans conquer them. The British have been butthurt since the revolutionary war.

Absolutely! We should have focused all our WWII forces on Japan (who actually attacked us) instead of getting involved in Europe's family squabbles which really aren't our problem. That Ingrate Coward Continent has been such a parasite on America ever since, I've never seen two groups of American-hating sons of bitches who DESERVE each other more than Eurotrash and muslim filth. I hope in the coming conflagrations, they kill as many of each other as possible.

The CRI.final Obama administration shitte continues to be exposed, opening up a whole new world for snowflakes to deny.....

:p

Forum List

Back