Breaking: Timeline of shooting in Vegas inaccurate...guard shot BEFORE shooting

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
This is interesting. Seems that everything we heard was all wrong and based on assumptions. The guard was shot 6 minutes before the guy started shooting, so why did he stop when he did? If the guard was shot first, why did it take cops so long to figure out where this guy was?

This definitely produces a whole lot of questions.

Las Vegas gunman shot security guard a full six minutes before opening fire on concertgoers, police reveal

What questions? Perhaps he wasn't quite ready to commence his attack when he saw the security guard coming.

You realize that 6 minutes is NOT a long time.

Um, there is a HUGE difference between "The guard showed up after he was shooting for 10 minutes and that's when the shooter stopped shooting" to "the guard was shot 6 minutes before the shooting even began."

Because then you ask, why did the cops go the wrong floor if the guard was shot before the shooting began? Did they not know it was the 32nd floor he was shot on? Why did it take them so long to respond to a shooting in a popular resort hotel like Mandalay Bay?

They had told us that police were not in a hurry to enter his room because they claimed that the security guards arrival had halted the shooting. Now that we know that's all a lie, why DID he stop shooting? Why DID the cops hesitate to bust into the room and stop it earlier?

They had credited Campos, who was shot in the leg, with stopping the 10-minute assault on the concert crowd by turning the gunman’s attention to the hotel hallway, where Campos was checking an alert for an open door in another guest’s room.

But Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday that Paddock shot Campos before his mass shooting — at 9:59 p.m. — and they now didn’t know why Paddock stopped his attack on the crowd.

Last edited:
This is interesting. Seems that everything we heard was all wrong and based on assumptions. The guard was shot 6 minutes before the guy started shooting, so why did he stop when he did? If the guard was shot first, why did it take cops so long to figure out where this guy was?

Las Vegas gunman shot security guard a full six minutes before opening fire on concertgoers, police reveal

I knew this last week. Guy was shot in the leg. Stayed on the floor waiting for back-up..

The question isn't about if he was shot, we know he was shot, but the cops claimed he was shot 10 minutes AFTER shooting began and this guard was the reason the shooter stopped shooting. But now they're saying he was shot 6 minutes BEFORE the shooting began. That is a huge difference.

If he stayed behind and waited for backup, why did the cops go to the wrong floor? The guard that worked the hotel didn't know what floor he was on?

None of this adds up.

I knew this last week. Guy was shot in the leg. Stayed on the floor waiting for back-up..

Yeah, apparently a certain poster has not been keeping up!

It seems the police response moved at a glacier's pace.

The Airplane Mechanic has "been keeping up" plenty good. We have a Guard w/o radio contact...? shot on the 32nd floor by 200 rounds fired out of a Hotel room through the door. That is a very big deal. This was going on and the Police "were searching" the Hotel? WTH?

No one called the front desk? There were other guests too right next door and below also. The valet had alerted Security to breaking glass falling from above also.

A MAINT worker came up too and the Guard stopped him short. WTH? Did they not think 200 rounds from AK47 fired down the hallway was a big deal? What Gun fired those rounds? They went through the room door? Silent shots?

something is wrong here. THEN he was able to fire out the window onto the crowd. What did they do? Lay there and listen? Anybody think to radio the "boss"? WTH?

Last edited:

Yeah, apparently a certain poster has not been keeping up!

About what? Nothing flacaltenn said addressed the OP. I seriously doubt you, or him, even read the article that I quoted.

83612252-d5e1-4fae-99d8-79131d4d79cd.png

Assange Warns About Vegas Shooting: ‘Almost All Terror Plots are Created by the FBI’

Food for thought an added bonus to the cop who was shot multiple times. Not much on MSM about it either.

I scrolled through Assange's Twitter page and did NOT find this. I think your source is full of shit...sucker.

Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) | Twitter

The link was to twitter.com you moron. I linked to where he said it ON TWITTER. You are WRONG SUCK IT UP FUCKING IDIOT.

Oh I certainly don't BELIEVE him, but he DID say it. That's all I'm saying.

But this thread is not about Assange, so please stay on topic.

Forum List

Back