Breaking: Thousands In Massive Line Ten Blocks Long Waiting To Get In Trump Rally In Washington

Hillary has the second highest unfavorable rating in history.

Trump is number one.

Strange that he doesn't brag about that.

Trump is losing Washington by double digits

It is HIGH double digits. 75% against him 25% for. I have no idea why he wasted his time coming here.

No, the state is not going 75-25 for Hillary. No state is doing that. The latest poll had her ahead by about 20 points.

I didn't say anything about Hillary. Those are Trumps approval/disapproval numbers here. Hillary isn't all that popular here either.
In town (western wa) it's all Bernie signs, still.

Thousands MORE outside the arena protesting.

I live here Sparky. Don't even TRY to misrepresent my state.

The problem with that scenario is one group is there to support a candidate, the other is a paid for disruption group. Exactly the same as the pd for Black Lives Matter hoax.
You need to be able to recognize a 15 million dollar move by Soros when you see one.

Ha. Ha Here in WA? Dream on. Maybe it happens like that in some places. Not here. More people showed up to protest Trump than to support him because Most Washingtonians reject Trump by a 75% to 25% margin
Source?

I watched the whole thing as it happened LIVE. The arena area was being broadcast by the two helicopters of our main three news channels. Just look up KOMO, KING and FOX all Seattle stations for the video clips.
I did too Sport. The cops segregated the supporters from the tards and the tard crowd was very small in comparison. It's WHY there was no violence.

I'm done. You trained seals believe what you are TRAINED to believe. I saw what I saw. Later.

Huuuge! On the other hand, why can't Hillary get this many people enthused to wait and see her?

VIDEO: HUUGE - LONG, LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Everett, Washington

The problem with that scenario is one group is there to support a candidate, the other is a paid for disruption group. Exactly the same as the pd for Black Lives Matter hoax.
You need to be able to recognize a 15 million dollar move by Soros when you see one.

Ha. Ha Here in WA? Dream on. Maybe it happens like that in some places. Not here. More people showed up to protest Trump than to support him because Most Washingtonians reject Trump by a 75% to 25% margin
Source?
harious
Huuuge! On the other hand, why can't Hillary get this many people enthused to wait and see her?

^^^ big fat lie, as a native Washingtonian (e.g. I was born here 5th generation vs these freaks from California) trust me this poster knows jack shit about WA.
the agony of defeat

Seriously. You have to wonder about the stupidity of a candidate wasting his time making an appearance in a state in which he has NO chance, with only two months to go until the election.

Trump is on a cross country ego trip, not a campaign. He doesn't give a shit about the election, boys and girls.
Oh blow it out your ass. He didn't have a chance for the nomination either. You aren't running the campaign so don't strain your pea brain over it. I drive around and see nothing but Trump signs outside of the city. NO Hillary signs in the city. At all.
There's something else in Seattle you should take a look at:

Wow, 15 pages of 'green-eyed' libs, envious of Trump's popularity, filling up auditoriums when Hillary can't fill a tool shed. :p

building-blocks-397143_960_720.jpg

^^^ big fat lie, as a native Washingtonian (e.g. I was born here 5th generation vs these freaks from California) trust me this poster knows jack shit about WA.

I was born here and have lived here all but three of my 67 years. My parents were born here. You are a lying sack of shit.

My guess is you are a California pot smoking transplant, typical for the Seattle area.

Don't worry about tool sheds. Clinton will be filling the voting booths. The Democrats are spending their money more intelligently on a well oiled get out the vote machine.

Someone must have informed Trump that Washington is one of our whitest states.

Donald Trump is too big a coward to hold a rally in a black community. He only talks to white crowds.

Check this out.

Trump to black voters: "What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs."

Here is a photo of the Dimondale, MI crowd to which he was speaking:

vwzz0h.jpg

It is HIGH double digits. 75% against him 25% for. I have no idea why he wasted his time coming here.

No, the state is not going 75-25 for Hillary. No state is doing that. The latest poll had her ahead by about 20 points.

I didn't say anything about Hillary. Those are Trumps approval/disapproval numbers here. Hillary isn't all that popular here either.

King County decides who wins Washington and King County will vote Hillary.

I was born here and have lived here all but three of my 67 years. My parents were born here. You are a lying sack of shit.

My guess is you are a California pot smoking transplant, typical for the Seattle area.

My guess is that you are an asshole. I was born in Seattle in 1949. I lived in Lake Forest Park for 7 years then moved up to Orcas Island for the remainder of my youth. My Orcas home was turned into a kindof hotel: go to

Pebble Cove Farm

and you will see the most beautiful place you would ever want to grow up as a kid.

My wealthy native REPUBLICAN grandparents chipped in and bought the farm for our REPUBLICAN family.

My ditzy self entitled mom never worked a day in her life and ended up selling the farm piece by piece and gave away what was left to some left wing "save Turtleback Mountain" foundation.

I hate the far left with the heat of a thousand suns. With me ...it's personal.

Last edited:

King County decides who wins Washington and King County will vote Hillary.

Most likely true. They will have to do it without my vote. Both candidates suck.

Forum List

Back