Breaking the Story of the Century

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
His name is George Webb and if what he has found is proven to be true, he has just broken the story of the century. This story is huge. Truly incredible. Included in this report is the espionage ring the Awan brothers were involved in and whole lot more. This man also explains why mainstream media isn't reporting this story.

One comment about video - He shouldn't have taken God's name in vain. He did it once but once is too much for me. About the information he gives. As he explains this you can see he's got Comey red handed covering up the truth and Loretta Lynch, and McCain, Graham and DWS are implicated in some very serious matters- all of them along with Awan brothers. Incredible story and he also ties in the minister of the government of Haiti who was going to testify before Congress and was reported to have "committed suicide" right before he could do it.

Evidently the woman who gathered intel on this - Dilyana - has offered documentation on the story - she lives in Bulgaria. As for the rest - it's coming out piece by piece but as the guy in video noted - these Crowdsource guys - George Webb and his partner - are two or three steps ahead of everyone else. I had never heard of them before yesterday but after listening to what they were talking about several months ago referring to Imran brothers they are right on the mark. I don't think they would have put this out there if they didn't have some evidence that it's true. They do their own investigative work.

Something that cannot be denied now - they said from the beginning that Anthony Weiner had 650,000 emails on his laptop but no one could figure out how is that possible - how can anyone sort through that many emails or receive that many even... Comey went on record stating that Weiner only forwarded perhaps a dozen emails. Leading us to believe that was all there was to examine. But no one asked him how many emails were forwarded. They asked him about the number of emails. So Comey was covering up that there were in fact 650,000 emails on the laptop for some reason. As to how they got there - now we see the story of how Imran brothers were downloading information off of the blackberries they stole from people and downloading them onto those computers which meant those lap top computers would have thousands upon thousands of emails stored in them. Was the motive blackmail? There is already a story out there about it. Who knows. A lot of this information is very complicated - I'm not familiar with the lingo of tech people.

CrowdSource is the group that brought us the Russian hacking the election story. They work for the DNC, are Ukrainian, hate Putin/Russia, and are the only ones who ever saw the hacked DNC systems (presumably they are also the ones who deleted/reformatted the affected computers)

They are one of the "13 security groups" the D's like to cite as "a government group" saying that Russia tried to hack the election; based entirely off their own bias and presumptions IMHO - in any event they are the /only/ "government group" that really knows how the DNC was hacked.
I think you have the wrong people. Crowdsource is two guys who investigate and they believe DWS, Clinton, Podesta all belong behind bars so how could they be working for the DNC when they are exposing them from every angle? That makes no sense!

One comment about video - He shouldn't have taken God's name in vain. He did it once but once is too much for me. About the information he gives. As he explains this you can see he's got Comey red handed covering up the truth and Loretta Lynch, and McCain, Graham and DWS are implicated in some very serious matters- all of them along with Awan brothers. Incredible story and he also ties in the minister of the government of Haiti who was going to testify before Congress and was reported to have "committed suicide" right before he could do it.
None of the above mentioned will be resigning in disgrace, unlike the crooked Trump family.

CrowdSource is the group that brought us the Russian hacking the election story. They work for the DNC, are Ukrainian, hate Putin/Russia, and are the only ones who ever saw the hacked DNC systems (presumably they are also the ones who deleted/reformatted the affected computers)

They are one of the "13 security groups" the D's like to cite as "a government group" saying that Russia tried to hack the election; based entirely off their own bias and presumptions IMHO - in any event they are the /only/ "government group" that really knows how the DNC was hacked.
I think you have the wrong people. Crowdsource is two guys who investigate and they believe DWS, Clinton, Podesta all belong behind bars so how could they be working for the DNC when they are exposing them from every angle? That makes no sense!

Right you are, that's what I get for trying to read one more thing before running to do something heh

This is one of Crowdsource reports that came out last night. They are explaining what is going on with Imran - the latest - his record, using aliases, driving with no license, speeding, that Imran is the leader of a spy ring - an operative gathering intelligence - and is a terrorist who was working for DWS and then they go on to give the details. Does this sound like they are the friends of DNC? To be clear George Webb doesn't agree to classify Awan as a terrorist but his partner believes that he (Awan) is.

Last edited:

Right you are, that's what I get for trying to read one more thing before running to do something heh
That's alright. I've done that before too. About their research and breaking stories - they travel around and do their own leg work and have some other crowdsource people - including intel in other countries - who assist them. I get the feeling at least one of them (G.W.) is a genius - real mensa mind. These guys cover so much in one video I feel like I am reading the back of a book and trying to figure out the beginning and middle of it! I'm going to have to go back to the beginning and listen to their shows from months ago to understand some of what they are talking about.

Last edited:
Yeah because government would never do anything like this....WTF! Are you blind?
He's a Democrat. He can't see beyond that.
He wants to believe that Seth Rich was just a random murder. He wants to believe that the suspicious deaths of those tied to Wikileaks, is just a coincidence.

Sadly way too many Americans don't know that our huge omnipresent central government is one big conspiracy.

His name is George Webb and if what he has found is proven to be true, he has just broken the story of the century. This story is huge. Truly incredible. Included in this report is the espionage ring the Awan brothers were involved in and whole lot more. This man also explains why mainstream media isn't reporting this story.

Wrong!

Obama good, Trump bad.

Fake news, fake news, fake news!!

Where is my safe zone?

Why would you believe any of that?

Is it because you are incredibly gullible?
Yeah because government would never do anything like this....WTF! Are you blind?
Here is the story on the Dilyana files that were referenced by the man in video (OP). You will see the actual documents that confirm story in other video. Look at who is involved in this - Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, McCabe, ......... George's partner asks - why aren't these people in jail? CrowdsourcetheTruth on Twitter

Last edited:
So after watching that last one you guys might want to take a look at this one. Interesting that George Webb - the guy who broke this story with the help of his Bulgarian contact - Dilyana - is the one who ends up getting arrested for it.... Whistleblowers are so under appreciated these days.........sheesh.
Democracy Raised from the Dead: Hillary's Spies Smuggle Depleted Uranium into USA
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Diplomatic immunity" allows lethal radioactive material to be smuggled into our ports without the usual security screening (USA scans about 4% of incoming cargo with monitors that can detect nuclear devices).

Arms are also smuggled to ISIS worldwide using the "diplomatic pouch" loophole.

The only person arrested for the crime was the independent journalist George Webb who had alerted his audience to the peril. Webb receives tips from multinational intelligence agencies. Why the injustice? Domestic authorities are protecting U.S. government leaders involved in the smuggling rings.

Implicated are the top Democrats who hired foreign spies to work as information-technology staff for a total of eighty Congress members since 2004. The ISI-based spies had clearance with access to committees that are the most sensitive for national security. CIA sometimes imports foreign agents to commit crimes under the liaison loophole. Though there is question as to their real identities, the Pakistani spies are known as the Awan Brothers; the scandal, #AwanGate. They're suspected now of using the stolen data for blackmailing Congress members into silence.

Jason Goodman is George Webb's partner. He needs to be credited because I didn't mention him by name before. They appear to work very well together.

Forum List

Back