BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

This just in: An unnamed intelligence source has told Fox News the FBI is investigating whether Barack Obama supplied the Kalashnikovs to the Paris shooters.

Should I be surprised that every response in this thread has been political with no mention of the victims? :dunno:
WTF? Not EVERY one of them, dude.

Dont get hysterical, just pretend these were all Baptist Texans getting killed and you might enjoy it.

It seems most of the shootings were at the 10th & 11th arrondissements. Now they're saying 30 dead. The worst for Paris in decades.

Wonder what the butcher's bill will be this time? Just more children of God, at play...
You dancin' on their graves yet? Seems to be your MO.
Nope, but I'm not crying either. Just another day, in hell.

That's because you're nothing but a fucking asshole. Typical progressive prick. Now it's up to at least 30 dead and I fear it is going to jump to over 100 really, really fast. Just terrible.

:boohoo: I am just coming home and this is what I am seeing on Fox News. If this is the work of ISIS, who will get the blame? Better not be Bush !!:cow:

ISIS, which was formed in Camp Bucca in Iraq in 2005 by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? Heck of a job, Bush!

A friend of mine said quite wisely in 2003, "You don't cut off the tail of the snake. You cut off the head". So yes, George W. Bush got a little tail in Iraq.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back