Muslim Attack On Tourists in Paris

But always propagating for the Hebrews-Israelites-Jews.

You do not have to blindly support the Israel Child Killers , Pasta Jelly .

t +972 Magazine reported Tel Aviv was using AI to pick targets in Gaza. A former Israeli official told the +972 that the Gospel was being used as a “mass assassination factory.” The program is selecting the home of suspected low-level Hamas members for destruction. Sources told the outlet that strikes on homes can kill numerous civilians.

One source was critical of the Gospel. “I remember thinking that it was like if [Palestinian militants] would bomb all the private residences of our families when [Israeli soldiers] go back to sleep at home on the weekend,” they said.

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING luiza
IMG-20231115-WA0006.jpg

Let me guess, the dude's name is 'Muhammed' or 'Ali', or 'Hachmed'?
Well, I checked out the BBC news channel and the likes of the Guardian. News outlets are just saying he's a French National. They're not letting on to his name and if he's a home grown national or an imported one.

And Allahu Akbar is really just a war cry used by Muslims

Did he at least should Allah Akbar-free-palestine?
Yes

Mr Darmanin said the alleged attacker was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar", Arabic for "God is greatest", and told police he was upset because "so many Muslims are dying in Afghanistan and in Palestine".
He said the suspect served four years in jail after being convicted for planning another attack in 2016 and was on the French security services watchlist.

Last edited:
Yes

Mr Darmanin said the alleged attacker was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar", Arabic for "God is greatest", and told police he was upset because "so many Muslims are dying in Afghanistan and in Palestine".
He said the suspect served four years in jail after being convicted for planning another attack in 2016 and was on the French security services watchlist.
So Racist Ann , what have the actions of a very mentally ill and " crazy" individual , got to do with a Muslim terror attack ?
Your racist nature knows no bounds ---- -- other brands available.

Racism is despicable as I feel sure you will agree .

Something tells me we're going to see a lot more of these "Muslim attacks" around the world in the coming days and weeks. Which is very convenient, since the powers-that-shouldn't-be have been wanting another big war in the M.E for a long time now. Including a war with Iran.

Which reminds me of something that General Wesley Clark said, many years ago, about a plan for a string of wars in the M.E.

Of course the TV-watching dupes will fall for this, just like they always do with all of these wars, but thankfully more and more people have clued in to what is actually going on, and that's obvious when one goes to other places on the www, outside of USMB.

But always propagating against the Hebrews-Israelites-Jews.

Israel has been fighting with the neighbors for 80 years. Their impact ..especially on Lebanon ..is a shame.

I'm not impressed.

You are a rat bastard.. American Jews are not responsible for what Israel has done.

Israel has been fighting with the neighbors for 80 years. Their impact ..especially on Lebanon ..is a shame.

I'm not impressed.

You are a rat bastard.. American Jews are not responsible for what Israel has done.

D’you hang around the Eiffel Tower much?

Something tells me we're going to see a lot more of these "Muslim attacks" around the world in the coming days and weeks. Which is very convenient, since the powers-that-shouldn't-be have been wanting another big war in the M.E for a long time now. Including a war with Iran.

Which reminds me of something that General Wesley Clark said, many years ago, about a plan for a string of wars in the M.E.

Of course the TV-watching dupes will fall for this, just like they always do with all of these wars, but thankfully more and more people have clued in to what is actually going on, and that's obvious when one goes to other places on the www, outside of USMB.

Of course we will. But not at all for the reason the loons have concocted in their brains.

Who's driving the leftist crazies to ignite themselves in public? WHO is forcing them to do that?

The PLAIN TRUTH is that people get swept up in their mob mentality and do irrational things they wouldn't ordinarily do such as setting themselves on fire or going on an infidel murder spree

Words some of you need to live by:

You were silent when Israel was attacked. So we're not interested in your opinion when Israel fights back

Is should be reported that this means, "Allah is great", as it is not the same as English. Allah does not mean god in other languages; that is interpolation, not translation. What it may mean to the person saying it is irrelevant to others.

Forum List

Back