Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. If they all wanted you assholes dead, you would be.

Their doctrine wants us dead, asshole.

It really doesn't. There are 1.6 million of them, if they wanted you stupid nazi ass dead it would be dead.
Rubbish.

There are several reasons why we're not dead (yet)...

---------

1. Militant Islam has lain dormant for centuries, after Euro-Trash utilized modern weapons technology to take-away home rule, and incorporate them into your goddamned Empires

2. Having lain dormant for several centuries, now that they're out from under your heel after WWII, they'll need 3-4 generations to catch-up and become military powers at parity

3. They're alarmed and pissed; having awakened from a long Euro-Imperial slumber, realizing that they're far behind the times, and blame you (and the rest of The West) for that.

4. They're scrambling for political and military power, with the intent to reestablish their own dominance, and are only a couple of generations or a few decades from that state

5. There are 2.2 billion Christians in the world - we outnumber them by more than half-a-billion souls.

7. We out-gun them by a vast technological and military edge - for now

8. Gaps in technology and military prowrest can disappear within a single decade or generation; to wit: see Germany of the 1930s; at the start and end of the decade

----------

Your simple-minded "...1.6 billion... you'd be dead already..." argument is easily swept aside and shown for the lightweight debris or littler that it is.

Public discussion of Islam-vs-The-West needs to take into account counterpoints along the lines of 1-8 (above) or variations on such themes; to put them to the test.

And to batter simple-minded arguments about the 1.6, like your own parroting of simple-minded Leftist defenses of Islam as a Religion of Peace... so-called... pppfffttt !!!

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. If they all wanted you assholes dead, you would be.

It really doesn't. There are 1.6 million of them, if they wanted you stupid nazi ass dead it would be dead.
Rubbish.

---------

1. Militant Islam has lain dormant for centuries, after Euro-Trash utilized modern weapons technology to take-away home rule, and incorporate them into your goddamned Empires

2. Having lain dormant for several centuries, now that they're out from under your heel after WWII, they'll need 3-4 generations to catch-up and become military powers at parity

3. They're alarmed and pissed; having awakened from a long Euro-Imperial slumber, realizing that they're far behind the times, and blame you (and the rest of The West) for that.

4. They're scrambling for political and military power, with the intent to reestablish their own dominance, and are only a couple of generations or a few decades from that state

5. There are 2.2 billion Christians in the world - we outnumber them by more than half-a-billion souls.

8. Gaps in technology and military prowrest can disappear within a single decade or generation; to wit: see Germany of the 1930s; at the start and end of the decade

----------

Your simple-minded "...1.6 billion... you'd be dead already..." argument is easily swept aside and shown for the lightweight debris or littler that it is.

Public discussion of Islam-vs-The-West needs to take into account counterpoints along the lines of 1-8 (above) or variations on such themes; to put them to the test.

And to batter simple-minded arguments about the 1.6, like your own parroting of simple-minded Leftist defenses of Islam as a Religion of Peace... so-called... pppfffttt !!!

Great Analysis

1.6 million of them, huh? Is that a new propaganda to reduce the numbers or you are just stupid?
Our silly English twit-colleague was probably rushed in the 'heat of battle' and mis-spoke; meaning to courter-point with 1.6 billion Muzzies in the world, not 1.6 million in Germany.

I've seen the LibTard 1.6 billion argument often enough over the years to recognize it, even when it's badly articulated, they way our twit-friend did here.

And, that same 1.6 billion argument (once it's laid-our correctly) is just as easily swept aside.

...Your rehtoric is even more boring than you are, at least Adolf had a bit of carisma to go with his evil hatred.
Don't try being clever, my little British Liberal ass-hat... you really aren't equipped for the task.

If you can effectively refute my allegations regarding Islam at-large, and its propensity to conjure-up war and misery in the name of the godhead, and the foolishness inherent in admitting more practitioners of that toxic belief system into our midst, in the face of BRexit, Paris, Munich, London, New York, et al, then have at it. Otherwise, stick to the Kiddie Table, where so many of your fellow LibTards, hyper-Leftists, Muslim apologists, Fifth-Columnists, and Muslim ass-kissers are obliged to take their meals.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I like it.

Rubbish.

---------

----------

Great Analysis
Thanks.

These Euro-Twits (especially British LibTards) really make me laugh sometimes, with their attempted-pretended superiority complexes.

We bailed their sorry asses out, twice, in the 20th.

After the second time, they were so frigging exhausted that they had to let go of their empires and pretty-much fold their tents and dive into metaphorical bankruptcy for decades.

They rebuilt while sheltering under the American Shield, and became (for them, relatively) strong again, under the American Shield - hiding under it for nearly 50 years.

And then the Big Bad Boogeyman to the East folds, and goes into Introvert Mode for a couple of decades, we pull out of Europe, and they start talking trash about America again.

I'm one of those who believes that America has lost its way and its mission and its common sense, in recent times, to some extent, and that we need to hunker down and fix that.

But, even in the throes of some considerable disorganization and disunity, generally speaking, and in the overall, I'll take our country over most of theirs, any old day.

And twice on Sunday.

The Euro-Punks who would offer their backsides to their own Islamic invasion are the absolute worst internationalist and hyper-idealist fanatical scum.

Euro-Trash pissants.

Phukk 'em.

Shit. You're as crazy as this kid was.

How's it feel to be supporting a religion who's members throw gays from rooftops. Muhammad hated faggots.
And here we are debating stupid stuff like transgender restroom rights. Muslims just throw gays off roofs or hang queers.Problem solved. Quite some religion those liberals protect. Remind me WHY liberals protect such an antithetic thing like ISLAM? What am I missing here?

Honey, I'm more concerned with Americans hating on gays than muslims.

Muslims hate gays. Being gay in a Muslim country is a death penalty offense.

people do gay ... in moslem country more than west.
because of seperate school .

...Your rehtoric is even more boring than you are, at least Adolf had a bit of carisma to go with his evil hatred.
Don't try being clever, my little British Liberal ass-hat... you really aren't equipped for the task.

If you can effectively refute my allegations regarding Islam at-large, and its propensity to conjure-up war and misery in the name of the godhead, and the foolishness inherent in admitting more practitioners of that toxic belief system into our midst, in the face of BRexit, Paris, Munich, London, New York, et al, then have at it. Otherwise, stick to the Kiddie Table, where so many of your fellow LibTards, hyper-Leftists, Muslim apologists, Fifth-Columnists, and Muslim ass-kissers are obliged to take their meals.

*My little British Liberal ass-hat*

lol.

But do you really think he is? British I mean?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

us7yk2fasqouod9306q2.jpg

Munich shooting: David Sonboly 'planned attack for year' - BBC News
He did not target Muslims

32 minutes ago BBC-
The teenage gunman who killed nine people in Munich on Friday had been planning his attack for a year, German authorities say.

Seven of the dead were teenagers - two Turks, two Germans, a Hungarian, a Greek and a Kosovan.

He also said police had not found the manifesto of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik when they searched the gunman's room at his parents' flat...

The state government officials told a news conference that the victims of the attack had not been specifically targeted and were not classmates of the gunman.

Also they did not include three youths allegedly involved in bullying Sonboly when he was at school...

Bavarian officials said the gunman, still not officially named, appeared to have bought the illegal pistol used in the attack on the so called "dark net"...

Mr Heimberger added that the parents of the gunman remained in shock and were not able to be interviewed.

By tomorrow I guess we'll have another gay, bisexual, male prostitute, gender confused, irreligious schizo who'd just recently stopped taking his medication. So no worries :)

Whatever we do, we must not assign any culpability to Islam. That would be racist, xenophobic, and (gasp) intolerant!!

Maybe if you waited until the facts were out it wouldn't be racist. the thing is you clowns FUCKING love a terrorist attack so you can harp on about muslims.

What an absolute ridiculous comment.

So you are saying we enjoy being killed in the most brutal fashion and we should thank the terrorists for committing these atrocities against us... just so that we can then say....we don't like the Muslims because they are killing us??

What an idiot.

Who is this fucking "we".

In case you haven't noticed the shooter targetted muslims. And yes, when a terror attack is being commited so far away from YOU ("we" FFS) then you fucking love it. Ooooh lets get on the Muslim bashing WooHoo. What he wasn't Islamic? Fuck it we'll just say he was. WooHoo!

"You" don't get muslim terror attacks, but then you get people shooting places up every day and defend their right to own guns. And you call me the idiot!

Last edited:
Criminals are using the dark net to smuggle fully automatic weapons into Britain even.....

Yeah, your idiot buddy just said the same thing. I doubt taping the applicable scripture to your ugly face would sway you from your ignorance and bigotry.

32 minutes ago BBC-
The teenage gunman who killed nine people in Munich on Friday had been planning his attack for a year, German authorities say.

Seven of the dead were teenagers - two Turks, two Germans, a Hungarian, a Greek and a Kosovan.

He also said police had not found the manifesto of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik when they searched the gunman's room at his parents' flat...

The state government officials told a news conference that the victims of the attack had not been specifically targeted and were not classmates of the gunman.

Also they did not include three youths allegedly involved in bullying Sonboly when he was at school...

Bavarian officials said the gunman, still not officially named, appeared to have bought the illegal pistol used in the attack on the so called "dark net"...

Mr Heimberger added that the parents of the gunman remained in shock and were not able to be interviewed.

By tomorrow I guess we'll have another gay, bisexual, male prostitute, gender confused, irreligious schizo who'd just recently stopped taking his medication. So no worries :)

Whatever we do, we must not assign any culpability to Islam. That would be racist, xenophobic, and (gasp) intolerant!!

Maybe if you waited until the facts were out it wouldn't be racist. the thing is you clowns FUCKING love a terrorist attack so you can harp on about muslims.

So you are saying we enjoy being killed in the most brutal fashion and we should thank the terrorists for committing these atrocities against us... just so that we can then say....we don't like the Muslims because they are killing us??

What an idiot.

In case you haven't noticed the shooter targetted muslims. And yes, when a terror attack is being commited so far away from YOU ("we" FFS) then you fucking love it. Ooooh lets get on the Muslim bashing WooHoo. What he wasn't Islamic? Fuck it we'll just say he was. WooHoo!

"You" don't get muslim terror attacks, but then you get people shooting places up every day and defend their right to own guns. And you call me the idiot!
I wonder where all the spin .... I mean misinformation .... Originated specifically?

Yeah, me too. And boy did they run with it!

32 minutes ago BBC-

What an idiot.

I wonder where all the spin .... I mean misinformation .... Originated specifically?

The Muslims who are already here and living peacefully among us should be able to remain, IMO. But we should NOT invite more.
Agreed about American citizens. Agreed about refugees or immigrants from war-torn or fanatical nations, regardless of religion, but disagreed on a religious test for immigration.

*My little British Liberal ass-hat*

lol.

But do you really think he is? British I mean?
He-she-it gives that impression, however, it's a Win, either way...

If he's a Brit LibTard, he'll take offense at my portrayal of him, even if he doesn't react publicly...

If he's an American LibTard, he'll take offense at being mistaken for one of the British Liberal Effete - uh, I mean Elite...

Either way, he-she-it should be taking offense; something that the Creature has earned, time and again, with his sickening excuse-making for Islam...

Honey, I'm more concerned with Americans hating on gays than muslims.

So do plenty of so- called Christians here in good old 'murcia. I'll bet they'vMuslims. Or attempted to kill a lot more gays in this country than muslims.

Where in this country is being gay a death penalty offense?
Didnt say that did I?

Face the facts. Muslims hate you. They would never accept your lifestyle and would just as soon hang you from a crane or throw you off a tall building.

Lol. I think that I'd a vote were taken 5here would be more people on this forum wanting to throw me off a building than Muslims.

So do plenty of so- called Christians here in good old 'murcia. I'll bet they'vMuslims. Or attempted to kill a lot more gays in this country than muslims.

Where in this country is being gay a death penalty offense?
Didnt say that did I?

Face the facts. Muslims hate you. They would never accept your lifestyle and would just as soon hang you from a crane or throw you off a tall building.

Lol. I think that I'd a vote were taken 5here would be more people on this forum wanting to throw me off a building than Muslims.

Not because you're gay...just because you are annoying.......there is a difference......

Forum List

Back