Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

Cn-93QqW8AAmCp2.jpg:small
I.E.N.

@GoldenKrant

11m

#BREAKING: reports of multiple deaths after a shooting spree inside the #OEZ in #Munich

View conversation ·

I.E.N.

@GoldenKrant

#Munich: a gunman shot people inside a coffee shop and a nearby metro station pic.twitter.com/EXMN7OAk2g

9:51 AM - 22 Jul 2016

Twitter

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

Where are these communities? Maybe you could point one out to me Or stop lying.

And for the record I work in the Refugee centre less than a mile from where this happened so I'm in for an interesting time.

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

This is only the beginning

I agree and if I were a German citizen I'd be demanding my Govt. kick every Muslim out of my country.

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You'd support Germans picking an entire religion of people and shipping them en masse? I think we can see where your politics are.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

I'm sure the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino would agree.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You goddamned right I do especially when Muslims are killing people left and right.

There are billions of Muslims out there and those doing the killing are a small minority. One has to wonder why the billions of others do nothing about that minority.

My politics are get rid of the Muslims and stop the killing. Apparently that's a little to simple for an idiot like you. An idiot who can't see the forest for the trees.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.

You are a laughable idiot. You support genocide at the drop of a hat because you're petrified of a few terrorist attacks on another continent.

I dont think shes suggesting genocide, i believe she wants muslims deported.

It didn't happen.....as a member from Germany pointed out...they have very strict rules as to who can own a gun in Germany....they have licensing, they have training requirements.....so this isn't happening....

Where are these communities? Maybe you could point one out to me Or stop lying.

And for the record I work in the Refugee centre less than a mile from where this happened so I'm in for an interesting time.

Might want to cruise around and see if anyone smells like gunpowder....

I dont think shes suggesting genocide, i believe she wants muslims deported.

TO FUCKING WHERE??

There are 2 million german muslims. They're from germany. They didn't all just rock up in the last 18 months from Syria.

Forum List

Back