BREAKING – Senate to Probe Loretta Lynch Efforts to Shape FBI Investigation of Hillary Clinton

Good, this will all lead to Hillary and Obama in the end. This is where the real crimes are. What's that old 80s song from 'The Fixx? Ah yes, it's "One Thing Leads To Another". Indeed it is!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-senate-probe-loretta-lynch-efforts-shape-fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton/

Can you people come up with better links than the Gateway Pundit? If this were true it would be being reported on every single major outlet in this country.

Good, this will all lead to Hillary and Obama in the end. This is where the real crimes are. What's that old 80s song from 'The Fixx? Ah yes, it's "One Thing Leads To Another". Indeed it is!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-senate-probe-loretta-lynch-efforts-shape-fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton/

Can you people come up with better links than the Gateway Pundit? If this were true it would be being reported on every single major outlet in this country.

Your wish is my command.

Senate panel questions Lynch over 'political interference' in Clinton probe

they call that breaking news right?

You have to be dumb as shat to believe this BS. I realize most of you righties get your thoughts sent to you from a wingnut transmitter to your usually empty head, but if you happen maybe to be just a bit curious, this like all other BS and lies about Hillary has been covered ad infinitum. See link if you have a brain or can shut off your receiver and think on your own.

The Destruction of Hillary Clinton

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken

You have to be dumb as shat to believe this BS. I realize most of you righties get your thoughts sent to you from a wingnut transmitter to your usually empty head, but if you happen maybe to be just a bit curious, this like all other BS and lies about Hillary has been covered ad infinitum. See link if you have a brain or can shut off your receiver and think on your own.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken

Quite frankly, she owes a serious explanation and even investigation into her Foundation. You want to talk about padding your personal wealth through International "investors". How does this bode for the mother of two trying to just make ends meet?

• Banned

Quite frankly, she owes a serious explanation and even investigation into her Foundation. You want to talk about padding your personal wealth through International "investors". How does this bode for the mother of two trying to just make ends meet?
Excellent post!

Can you people come up with better links than the Gateway Pundit? If this were true it would be being reported on every single major outlet in this country
Like what CNN???? Buuuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Can you people come up with better links than the Gateway Pundit? If this were true it would be being reported on every single major outlet in this country

Can you produce a FOX News--ABC, NBC, CBS link? No you can't I just looked it's not there. So it's another bullshit article that GOOGLE has warned us about.

Can you produce a FOX News--ABC, NBC, CBS link? No you can't I just looked it's not there. So it's another bullshit article that GOOGLE has warned us about.
Sure!

Twitter

In my part of the country, they are saying:

The Worm has turned.

I never really understood it, but through repetition over the years...I noticed it is a kind of a thankful approval of the return of things like Sanity, Honesty, Common Sense, Truth.

So, today, I know that it is not good for the Loony Democrats and their Russian Collusion Scam, nor for their Pravda-like New York Media....which now has a public approval rating which ranks down there with head lice & cockroaches.

Time to hear more about Susan Rice and the unmasking of Americans who supported Trump; more about an Attorney General who apes, and "instructs" her FBI Director to ape.....the campaign slogan of a partisan political party of which she is a member...during an election...who a week earlier met privately with the rascal husband of a Target of an FBI Investigation, while his wife was running for president. And, who apparently sent an an e-mail to the Democrats assuring them that she would keep a lid on Hillary's E-mail felonies.

Eventually...they're not ready yet....but before too much longer...these Turds on the East & West Coast and in Rotting Bankrupt cities in the North...are going to have to realize, even admit, that us Basket of Deplorables out here in the Heartland, are not as stupid as they have stupidly assumed we are.

Maybe they'll take a look in the Psychopathology Mirror....and it will show them why:

The Worm has turned.
____________________________________________________________________________________

The nation had a peek at what the dems want for our nation. Obama lifted the vale and the people woke up and said NO FUCKING WAY! yep the worm has turned and it's about time.
I really believe the faces of the TV media and the writers and editors of the nations news papers will look completely different in 10 years. We will have president Trump to thank for it. Make America Great again.

This is in conjunction with the Committee's investigation into Trump trying to guide Comey on the FBI investigation.

Let's clear them all out for good.

Forum List

Back