Breaking: Secret Tape Proves Women Were Offered Money to Accuse Trump of Sexual Misconduct (Audio)

I hope these people will all end up in prison, where they belong. Not only did they attempt to obstruct the democratic process, but falsely accusing someone of rape is even worse than rape itself considering the prison condition which leads to multiple rapes.

After that gem of a thread you posted about returning to a time where black people were only 3/5 of a white person, I'm shocked you even still have an account. The tolerance for bigotry on this site is truly spectacular.

But I'm certainly never going to trust a word you type or say.

There should be outrage from women over this. False accusations of sexual harassment damage women who are actually abused.

The treachery of women can never be underestimated, especially when it comes to money being involved. How unpatriotic of them to attempt to smear and unseat a duly elected president.

Bill O'Reilly: Tape Proves Women Were Offered Money to Accuse Trump
Link to the tape, tard.
No, you don't deserve a link!
You don't have one. You haven't heard the tape. You don't have shit except a claim by a known sexual predator.

There should be outrage from women over this. False accusations of sexual harassment damage women who are actually abused.
A known butt hurt sexual predator has made a claim he has a tape.

Consider me underwhelmed.

A known butt hurt sexual predator has made a claim he has a tape.

Consider me underwhelmed.

Actually, I don’t consider you at all.

It's a valid point, though...a man who's been through multiple allegations of sexual misconduct or harassment, who has settled suits against him for harassment, makes a claim about a tape without actually providing evidence of it?

I'm not saying the tape isn't real, but a vague accusation (who is/are the women who were offered money to make accusations, and did they accept?) without actually providing the tape isn't exceptionally convincing. :dunno:

Forum List

Back