Breaking: Scaramucci Finds And Fires His First Leaker, Assistant Press Secretary Michael Short

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
Short said he had not been involved in any leaks. “Allegations I ever leaked anything are demonstrably false,” Short said.

Scaramucci plans to oust White House press aide, offers ‘amnesty’ to others

Scaramucci is shooting bullets in the dark.

And you know this how?

I realize your Trump hate makes you fire away without any basis in fact, but how would you know whether Short was leaking anything or not? Cuz he said so? Really? I don't know what the deal is here, whether it was justified or not. But I'm willing to see if any further information comes out before jumping to any conclusions. Which is something you should consider.

Short said he had not been involved in any leaks. “Allegations I ever leaked anything are demonstrably false,” Short said.

And you know this how?

I realize your Trump hate makes you fire away without any basis in fact, but how would you know whether Short was leaking anything or not? Cuz he said so? Really? I don't know what the deal is here, whether it was justified or not. But I'm willing to see if any further information comes out before jumping to any conclusions. Which is something you should consider.
Hey dummy. Show me where Scaramucci said Short is a leaker.

Good luck with that.

• Banned

And you know this how?

Based on what?

And you know this how?

Based on what?
He has no idea who the leakers are, so he is making random threats to fire everyone and shooting bullets in the dark.

That's going to be great for morale.

And you know this how?

Hey dummy. Show me where Scaramucci said Short is a leaker.

Good luck with that.

Look dipshit, why would he fire Short if he didn't have reason was leaking information or allowed somebody else to do it? Point is asshole, that you don't know jack squat yet here you are throwing accusations around anyway without knowing your ass from a hole in the ground.

Draining the swamp starts at home with the neverTrumpers in the White House. Anthony 'The Velvet Sledgehammer' Scaramucci is taking swift action, as this firing indicates.

Scaramucci's quote to Politico: "I'm committed to taking the comms shop down to Sarah [Huckabee Sanders] and me, if I can't get the leaks to stop."

Scaramucci Terminates Suspected Leaker Michael Short from White House

Scaramucci's first firing at the White House
:clap:

One down, a lot more 'cockroaches' to go.

And you know this how?

Based on what?
He has no idea who the leakers are, so he is making random threats to fire everyone and shooting bullets in the dark.

Typical democrat, runs mouth without knowing jackshit.

And you know this how?

Based on what?

He does know that some of the leaks are coming from the communications department though. Whether this guy is guilty or not doesn't matter. It sends a message to everyone that if the leaks continue they could be next

And you know this how?

Based on what?

He does know that some of the leaks are coming from the communications department though. Whether this guy is guilty or not doesn't matter. It sends a message to everyone that if the leaks continue they could be next
Like I said, shooting bullets in the dark.

And you know this how?

Based on what?

Who gives a shit about morale if these people are hurting the administration?

And you know this how?

Based on what?

tracers, tracers....

Based on what?

Which people? All of them?

So you would punish EVERYONE, and you don't see how fucked up that is.

Fascinating.

Like I said. It will be GREAT for morale. :rolleyes:

Maybe Scaramucci could start tossing puppies into rush hour traffic until the leakers come forward!

Based on what?

Fascinating.

Think of it like this. You are in a room with 5 other people. You leave a pile of money on the table and leave the room. When you return the money is gone but no one will say who took it. All are guilty.

Fascinating.

Think of it like this. You are in a room with 5 other people. You leave a pile of money on the table and leave the room. When you return the money is gone but no one will say who took it. All are guilty.
So you are actually retarded enough to believe everyone knows who the leakers are.

Wow!

Forum List

Back