Trump is on Assad's side

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Last edited:
What makes you think he supports him? Cause he bombed them a couple times? Yes, i am with you.

As you already know, Vladimir Putin and Assad of Syria are allies.
It is for this reason that Donald Trump is now allied to Assad.
to news stories today from the Washington Post and Washington Times bolstered that fact:
Syria rebels fear Bashar Assad benefits from Trump-Putin truce

Cooperation with Russia becomes central to Trump strategy in Syria

in this thread, I ask you to comment on why Donald Trump supports a chemical weapons murderer.
"as you already know..." is that like "once upon a time?"

Trump stops arming terrorists in syria and morons freak the fuck out
LOL you cant make that shit up

As you already know, Vladimir Putin and Assad of Syria are allies.
It is for this reason that Donald Trump is now allied to Assad.
to news stories today from the Washington Post and Washington Times bolstered that fact:
Syria rebels fear Bashar Assad benefits from Trump-Putin truce

Cooperation with Russia becomes central to Trump strategy in Syria

in this thread, I ask you to comment on why Donald Trump supports a chemical weapons murderer.
Yes, of course. The Manchurian Candidate is doing Putin's bidding in Syria.

That was the whole point of Putin getting Trump to go along with his "truce". So Putin and Assad can keep mass murdering civilians while the US stands aside.

But wasn't it the left who had such a problem with GW deposing Saddam Hussein, who also used chemical weapons against his people? We all know how that worked out.

These leftards defy all logic. They ridiculed Tailgunner Joe in the 1950's for his claim that the Russians wanted to hack our election.

Now they're fervent anti-communists because they think the Russians hacked our election.

Which one is it?

Trump is on Assad's side
Assad is fighting against ISIS and you libtards as well as your puppeteers obviously are on ISIS side. Your "leaders" have created it and now they hate to see Trump and Putin wiping their darling [and very expensive!] creation off the Earth. Shame.

Last edited:
Assad never used chemical weapons on his people. False flag.

Oh and Syrians don't want Sharia law imposed on them. So I'm glad Trump is going to stop arming the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.

Oh and Syrians don't want Sharia law imposed on them. So I'm glad Trump is going to stop arming the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.[/QUOTE

Seems Assad has used chlorine gas bombs -----do you know what chlorine gas does?
What does shariah law have to do with the issue--------its daughter BAATHISM ----is the
creed of Assad and the criminals who support him. Baathism is compatible with shariah
AND shiitism (the Iranian fascist filth) It is even compatible with WAHHABISM-----
not the same as shariah, shiitism and wahhabism -----but ENTIRELY COMPATIBLE. Thus
under the filth of assad Baathism----Syria can ally with just about any muzzie government.
ISIS and AL QUEIDA is very aggressive upon all factions----thus lots of factions repudiate
them

Oh and Syrians don't want Sharia law imposed on them. So I'm glad Trump is going to stop arming the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.
Ah, our rezident FSB troll speaks!

FSB?
I am not surprised you don't know what that is. Ignorance explains so much about your attitudes.
Ignorance explains so much about your attitudes.
and about your posts.

but that is beside the point.

What is FSB?

FSB?
I am not surprised you don't know what that is. Ignorance explains so much about your attitudes.
and about your posts.

What is FSB?
Rezident - Conservapedia

Federal Security Service - Wikipedia

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

FSB?
and about your posts.

What is FSB?
Rezident - Conservapedia

Federal Security Service - Wikipedia

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

Why do you insist on looking like a fool? Roooskies are EVERYWHERE!!!! RUN!!!!!!

Forum List

Back