Breaking Rumor: Trump considering Romney for Sec State?

One would think it would be reserved for someone with some
Romney is twice the man Trump is. Can’t see Trump elevating Romney.

Yeah, but you're track record on being right about anything is pretty dismal. Don't make me prove it. :badgrin:

Says the guy who thinks 9/11 was an inside job…

Like i said, your track record of being right about anything is pretty dismal. Nuff said.

I guess you’re wearing your tinfoil on extra tight today…

Yeah, but you're track record on being right about anything is pretty dismal. Don't make me prove it. :badgrin:

Like i said, your track record of being right about anything is pretty dismal. Nuff said.

Careful, you're tempting me to show how consistently wrong you are. You've lost quite a bit cred on the Board. And you couldn't afford to lose any cred. You didn't have much in the first place. :)

historicism is where it's at. years ago, telling the democrats just how far to the right the pendulum will swing, yeah... as alex jones said, 1776 will commence again. these things are bound to happen because the libtarded cry bullies demanding their safe spaces and so forth. and these fools are still trying to put others down for questioning the official 9/11 story? romney lost his election because he was too nice guy about things. if romney would have just got up in obama's face and let the insults fly, the trump election could have been avoided.

I would trust Romney as his secretary of State/our secretary of state....he's the only one out there as a candidate that makes sense to me....

guess that means Trumpsters will hate him....
I think he would be an excellent choice.

Romney couldn't hurt anyone but himself if he decided to go rogue with the state department.

Careful, you're tempting me to show how consistently wrong you are. You've lost quite a bit cred on the Board. And you couldn't afford to lose any cred. You didn't have much in the first place. :)

As a 9/11 Truther…you have zero life and the only sex you have is with your right hand.

As a 9/11 Truther…you have zero life and the only sex you have is with your right hand.

See, you can't get anything right. I'm left handed. :)

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

Figures….

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 10.09.48 AM.png

This would be a good move in reassuring that Trump really is with the mainstream GOP and will exclude the far and alt right from foreign policy. If Romney is appoint, want to bet Bannon starts wearing a flak jacket?

First on CNN: Donald Trump, Mitt Romney to meet - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2016/11/17/politics/trump-transition-meetings-abe/
15 hours ago - New York (CNN) President-elect Donald Trump will meet this weekend with one of his fiercest critics: 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney, a discussion that could include the position of secretary of state.
Mitt Romney: Secretary Of State Possible For Former Massachusetts ...
www.inquisitr.com/3724343/secretary-of-state-mitt-romney/
18 hours ago - MSNBC is reporting that sources with “direct knowledge” of the situation are stating that 2012 Republican presidential nominee and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is being considered for Secretary of State by President-elect Donald Trump. A meeting is planned ...
Trump considering Mitt Romney for secretary of state: NBC News
www.rawstory.com/.../trump-considering-mitt-romney-for-secretary-of-s...
20 hours ago - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is considering Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, for secretary of state, NBC News ...
Donald Trump considering Mitt Romney as secretary of state ...

www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-mitt-romney-secretary-of-state-...
President-elect Donald Trump is reportedly considering Mitt Romney for the position of secretary of state.

It's speculation from an anonymous source...but for the sake of debate...would this help heal the party, or infuriate Trump voters?

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will meet with Donald Trump this weekend to discuss the secretary of state position, a source close to the president-elect with direct knowledge of his thinking told NBC News.

Romney and Trump to discuss secretary of state position, NBC source says
Personally, I'm on the fence. I can see the advantages, but I can also see the disadvantages.

While he does have experience i think he's damaged goods.

I know what you're saying, but to be effective Trump does need to reach out to his opponents. Reagan hated having HW as VP but did it for the good of the party. Romney actually seems like a good choice to me in terms of his ability to do the job.

I'd pick Bolton though personally, but if it's not him, I think Romney's a good choice

I like it. I don't really care if Romney in the administration, but it shows that Trump is being magnanimous and trying to heal the party. He's also reaching out to Nikki Haley for a possible position.
Are you sure it is not all a guise, to fool people like you and me in to believing he is reaching out, even though he never had intentions of hiring any of them? His first 5 pick are all LOYALIST yes men.

Figures….

View attachment 99012

Ha, it's over. Your girl Hitlery is done. Y'all are ridin in the back. Trump's got the pen and phone now. It's his turn to be above the law. Better get used to it, kid. :)

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! GRAB A PUSSY! :dance:

Sure are a lot of career politicians in the “outsider” cabinet. Drain the swamp but send rescue boats for your crew???

Romney a DC insider? You're delusional. The guy's never had an office in DC.

And where did Trump say not one person who's ever gone up the Washington Monument is automatically out? Shut up and get back in the back of the bus where you belong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back