Breaking Rumor: Trump considering Romney for Sec State?

Sure are a lot of career politicians in the “outsider” cabinet. Drain the swamp but send rescue boats for your crew???

Romney a DC insider? You're delusional. The guy's never had an office in DC.

And where did Trump say not one person who's ever gone up the Washington Monument is automatically out? Shut up and get back in the back of the bus where you belong.

I sense you’re beginning to understand you’ve been sold a bill of goods…rationalizing the latest flip flop from the film flam man. It’s okay; all politicians lie. Trump is no different it seems.
:itsok:

Gary Johnson? What bill of goods did Gary Johnson sell me again?

And the Hitlary cultist saying anyone else is despondent? :lmao: Have you taken your head out of the oven yet?

Wow, self awareness is not a strength for you ...
You voted for Trump. Don't lie.

Why would I vote for Trump? His anti-capitalist, anti-trade policies are the opposite of what I espouse. You're just a playgrounder, Fakey. When you have an insult that makes sense, let me know

Sure are a lot of career politicians in the “outsider” cabinet. Drain the swamp but send rescue boats for your crew???

And where did Trump say not one person who's ever gone up the Washington Monument is automatically out? Shut up and get back in the back of the bus where you belong.

On another subject, two months until I win our bet. I'm starting to think about statements for your sig ... They won't be anything with cursing or sex references or anything. Other than maybe a thought on a plot for a lesbian movie (just kidding). They won't be anything particularly inflammatory. More along the lines of you believe things because you want to, not because there's any evidence for it.

Any suggestions?
What's the bet?

I made a mistake, the bet was with Bodecea, not CandyCorn. Candycorn offered me a bet on Trump but I turned it down because I'm not a Trump supporter and don't care to bet for him.

But the bet with Bodecea was that she said Obama would be impeached. I said no. We bet the winner puts a statement in the loser's sig for six months. That's why the bet's not over, it's not an election bet. I win when Obama leaves office

he he he

I realized I'd mixed you and bodecea up and deleted it from the original post, but he'd already quoted me. Anyway, that's why I explained
You admitted you were wrong. Good on you.

I sense you’re beginning to understand you’ve been sold a bill of goods…rationalizing the latest flip flop from the film flam man. It’s okay; all politicians lie. Trump is no different it seems.

And the Hitlary cultist saying anyone else is despondent? :lmao: Have you taken your head out of the oven yet?

Why would I vote for Trump? His anti-capitalist, anti-trade policies are the opposite of what I espouse. You're just a playgrounder, Fakey
Your lying will not help you, kaz, you home skooled lout. You vote for Trump. You were a sleeper trumpkin. :lol:

Why would I vote for Trump? His anti-capitalist, anti-trade policies are the opposite of what I espouse. You're just a playgrounder, Fakey
Your lying will not help you, kaz, you home skooled lout. You vote for Trump. You were a sleeper trumpkin. :lol:

I'm tired of you, Jake. I have no reason to say I'm not for Trump if I was. But you go down on the old broad over and over. It's just worn out at this point

I'm tired of you, Jake. I have no reason to say I'm not for Trump if I was. But you go down on the old broad over and over. It's just worn out at this point
I won't put with your crap, kaz. Never have and never will. Be factual and be polite, and we will get along fine. Be a dick, get it broken off. Every time.

I doubt very much Trump would appoint Romney, because it would be the smart thing to do.

Forum List

Back