Romney being considered for SoS

I really like the farm, but I would be willing to put it up as collateral against something of equal value that this is unadulterated bullshit... After all it is NBC...

I really like the farm, but I would be willing to put it up as collateral against something of equal value that this is unadulterated bullshit... After all it is NBC...

Yeah I guess you're right. The one good thing it would mean is that trump isn't making decisions based on his ego. Having said that I think there are better choices than Romney.

Reaching out and talking to people who opposed him is a smart move it shows he has an open mind and right temperament for the job which was one of the biggest knocks against him.

Yeah I guess you're right. The one good thing it would mean is that trump isn't making decisions based on his ego. Having said that I think there are better choices than Romney.

True, and a lot worse.

Look at the current and last for expample

Reaching out and talking to people who opposed him is a smart move it shows he has an open mind and right temperament for the job which was one of the biggest knocks against him.

Bingo. At some point we can only hope Liberals realize Trump is smarter and far more fit to be POUS than they.

I like Romney and I don't dislike Trump, but Romney shouldn't do this. Makes his outspokenness against Trump look fake. Like it was all just because a guy they didn't like was winning, not that they really felt he was problematic

I like Romney and I don't dislike Trump, but Romney shouldn't do this. Makes his outspokenness against Trump look fake. Like it was all just because a guy they didn't like was winning, not that they really felt he was problematic

Possibly

but his rhetoric about Trump never reached the level between Hillary and Obama, when he picked her for SoS

Romney would be great for "fixing"/changing Obama Care since Romney invented Romney Care.

That is the point though.

If Romney did this, it would mean that he genuinely believes his initial judgment of Trump was wrong.

If Romney did this, it would mean that he genuinely believes his initial judgment of Trump was wrong.

Exactly. Romney and all the old establishment GOPPers were wrong, couldn't be more wrong about Trump. Mitt could blame the MSM initially, but when Trump won the nomination he should have grown a pair and come on board. He probably believed the bullshit polls that H was a landslide winner. The MSM is starting to realize that Trump is uniting the GOP, and yes, he is that smart, really.

Exactly. Romney and all the old establishment GOPPers were wrong, couldn't be more wrong about Trump. Mitt could blame the MSM initially, but when Trump won the nomination he should have grown a pair and come on board. He probably believed the bullshit polls that H was a landslide winner. The MSM is starting to realize that Trump is uniting the GOP, and yes, he is that smart, really.

Trump is uniting the GOP by becoming part of the so-called establishment he once ran against,

long long ago.

Trump is uniting the GOP by becoming part of the so-called establishment he once ran against,

long long ago.

You may be right if Trump only gets establishment policies, however, Trump can implement many of his unpopular policies w/o GOP concurrance. For example, the GOP agrees with tax reform, defense spending, smaller government, replace Obamacare, etc. However, the Trump policies that the GOP opposes are term limits, renegotiating trade agreements, trade wars, immigration policies such as funding the wall, deportation force, etc. Both need to address entitlement spending.

So Trump isn't establishment, but will use all the GOP help he can get to push thru his mandated agenda. To oppose Trump would not help re-election chances.

Forum List

Back