What Have We Wrought?

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
It appears that Hillary Clinton has all but sewn up the Democratic nomination. It also appears that Donald Trump will soon sew up the Republican nomination. Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that the American people will decide next November which one of the two must untrustworthy and suspect of all the candidates will assume the helm of government. May God have mercy upon such a nation of fools. What have we wrought upon ourselves/

We KNOW what we would get with Hillary. A megalomaniacal and frustrated old hag who has threatened the use of nuclear weapons several times. ANYONE is better than Hillary.

It appears that Hillary Clinton has all but sewn up the Democratic nomination. It also appears that Donald Trump will soon sew up the Republican nomination. Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that the American people will decide next November which one of the two must untrustworthy and suspect of all the candidates will assume the helm of government. May God have mercy upon such a nation of fools. What have we wrought upon ourselves/
any quality people do not want to have anything to do with politics anymore...so this is what we get.....

Sounds like George C Scott when the Ghost of Christmas present leaves him in the tunnel to wait for the Ghost of Christmas Future.

Apropos. Are these the images of things that will be, or of things that may be only.

Both suck. We've been screwed for years, worse with each potus.

implosion.jpg

Out of the ashes . . . .

At this point, I don't vote for the candidates, but the party they drag in with them.

Were things not so dicey as they currently are in the country, even I might stay home election day. The quality of all political candidates is cold shit.

However, the winner brings their party with them, so I will in any case be compelled to vote against the Democratic Party.

One hour ago you were a hard core Trump supporter. What happened?

At this point, I don't vote for the candidates, but the party they drag in with them.

Were things not so dicey as they currently are in the country, even I might stay home election day. The quality of all political candidates is cold shit.

However, the winner brings their party with them, so I will in any case be compelled to vote against the Democratic Party.
and I'll even your vote out ,,,, another republican in office and we're doomed

Oh, brother.

Well, lets look at it.

Trump trusted HRC/WJC enough to give them tens of thousands of dollars.

If you're buying politicians, you do so because you trust they will do your bidding.

So apparently it would seem as though there is someone you can trust. And just think, Hillary will have a Democratic Senate to ram through her SCOTUS nominee(s).

Happy days ahead folks.

One hour ago you were a hard core Trump supporter. What happened?

I am still a Trump supporter. I will never vote for Hillary Clinton. I was a Rand Paul supporter. I even liked Ted Cruz until he went dirty. I am a realist however. Based on the surveys available both Hillary and Trump are suspect.

Well, lets look at it.

If you're buying politicians, you do so because you trust they will do your bidding.

So apparently it would seem as though there is someone you can trust. And just think, Hillary will have a Democratic Senate to ram through her SCOTUS nominee(s).

Happy days ahead folks.

Business plays both sides of the political fence for its own benefit. It means nothing.

Well, lets look at it.

Happy days ahead folks.

Twisting reality a mite aren't you? The majority within the Senate are Republicans. Hoping to gain a Democratic majority is just that --- a hope.

Forum List

Back