Breaking: Robert Mueller just interviewed Jeff Sessions

Why should lying to the FBI be a crime?

Really? Come on Frank, you're not as dumb as most of your team. Think it through.

Debatable.

I stand corrected. There are some on his team (well I won't name names) who write full paragraphs connecting random echoes (of right wing propaganda) by a series of dots. Periods, semicolons, colons and commons are not in their tool box.

CF is usually able to string together a few words which look like a sentence, and yet, he is the inventor of the idiot-gram.

I had an interview scheduled with the FBI, but the text got wiped from my server -- with a cloth. Oopsies

Flynn and Papadopoulos have already plead guilty to lying to the FBI about Trump Team contacts with Russia.

There's no question that there were crimes in the Trump team. And that these crimes were related to Russia.
no they didn't, too funny.

They've already plead guilty, admitting to their crimes.

Again, the crimes are beyond debate.
so? no sentence of any kind will be coming.

So there's no debating that the crimes occurred with a guilty plea.
they pleaded guilty of lying yes. but it carries no sentence.

Why go out of your way to prove your ignorance. Lying to the FBI is a prima facie example of obstruction of justice.

See: "Someone who assists another 1) who has committed a felony, 2) after the person has committed the felony, 3) with knowledge that the person committed the felony, and 4) with the intent to help the person avoid arrest or punishment. An accessory after the fact may be held liable for, inter alia, obstruction of justice."
Accessory After The Fact

Last edited:
I wonder why someone will post misleading threads or comments with due diligence?

Google is your friend, if you are honest and not intentionally attempting to mislead the reader.

OSBA | What You Should Know about Obstruction of Justice

Above is a link which will rebut all the comments written above which are misleading.

Example:

• Generally, any act that is intended to interfere with the administration of justice may constitute obstruction of justice.
  • Obstruction may consist of any attempt to hinder the discovery, apprehension, conviction or punishment of anyone who has committed a crime
  • Q. Does obstruction of justice always involve bribery or physical force?
    A: No. One particularly murky category of obstruction is the use of "misleading conduct" toward another person for the purpose of obstructing justice. "Misleading conduct" may consist of deliberate lies or "material omissions" (leaving out facts which are crucial to a case)
  • Q: What is the penalty for obstruction?
    A: Generally, federal obstruction of justice is punishable by up to five years in prison. If the obstruction occurs in connection with the trial of a federal criminal case, the defendant may be sentenced to either five years in prison, or the maximum sentence that could be imposed in the trial in which the obstruction occurred, whichever is greater.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths..." - JFK

Safe to say we're no longer a "free and open society"

weird-metal-towers-new-york.jpg

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths..." - JFK

Safe to say we're no longer a "free and open society"

weird-metal-towers-new-york.jpg

Gee Frank, this post ^^^ is so superficial to the topic at hand, and to the criticism of your comment in my post above; I hope you are able to have Stephanie Huckabee Sanders give a press conference defending you. She is adept at defending the indefensible.

You posted this in post #146,

"Lying to the FBI is a joke, no longer a crime"
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept a mea culpa from you for not posting (sarcasm alert) framing your comment (but I suspect you post was an effort to mislead the deplorable set)

Trump's cabinet members testifying for the Special Counsel for the first time is definitely news.

News? WHY, Flying Raccoon? If Mueller DIDN'T interview the cabinet members, then you would say the fix is in.

And with 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas, this investigation is definitely going somewhere. But keep pretending that there's nothing to worry about.

DO let me know when it goes where it SAID it was looking to go------ to find a seditious connection between the Trump Campaign and Russia with a coordinated effort to undermine and throw the election in favor of Trump. Oh wait-- -- -- -- it IS going somewhere! There IS something to worry about! We now know that there WAS an effort underfoot to throw the election----- ----- by Hillary, the FBI, the DOJ and half of Obama's administration. And that half of Mueller's people had conscious designs on actively participating in the criminal espionage spying and plans to thwart the election and clear Hillary! There DEFINITELY is something for you to worry about!

Laughing.......your cognitive dissonance won't matter in the slightest.

:whip::spinner::lmao::mm: I gotta hold my sides that you can even SPELL "cognitive dissonance." Must've picked it up off of one of my earlier posts. Now you go ahead and pretend like you even know what it means without looking it up.

Mueller has 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. Your conspiracy batshit about the attempt to 'overthrow' trump has.....how many indictments or guilty pleas?

That would be zero, freak.

Smiling....and Mueller is just getting started.
So question, is it important to keep russia out of our elections? if so, why are demolosers against checking into the corruption at the FBI? what is really your goal? either you want transparency or you don't. you can make me laugh.

Do you really wish that Sessions had the authority of Herr Himmler?

Sessions' seems to me to be the perfect linchpin to stop the spin that there was no collusion with Russia by Trump&Co. What if the wheels come off of the Trump Denial Wagon?

What will the purveyors of the RED SCARE do then? Side with Putin & Trump, or impeach Trump and upon his conviction by the Senate banish him (and who will take him)?

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your Hillary vote

Just a question.....what do you think the penalty for Mueller for 'Treason and Sedition' in this case should be?

Q. Who do I think should be penalized (CrusaderFrank, the son, daughter and/or the son-in-law, or The Trump & his press secretary).

A. I believe Crusader Frank should be banished to New Siberia and tend bar without any access to vodka; the son, daughter and son-in-law to serve the customers, and Trump to be the Bouncer. Lots of grief for the bar keeper & servers w/no tips, lots of punches for the bouncer.

Press Sect. Sanders should dress as Lady Godiva and strut her stuff on a large tricycle ever hour on the hour during times when the outside temperature is below freezing - I wouldn't want a horse to suffer such an indignity.

what one with no principles types.

Huh? I have principles, and a sense of humor. You can't or won't (I'd bet can't) fathom anything beyond the propaganda you vomit up daily. That means, you are really one of the dumb ones, and there are lots of dumb faux conservatives who pollute this message board.

But, please don't go away, your grammar, your use of syntax and your lack of reasoning all provide good humor, especially when contributors like you take themselves seriously (no one else does, but other contributors like you).
I rest my case. no humility as well.

I had an interview scheduled with the FBI, but the text got wiped from my server -- with a cloth. Oopsies
The question to the left is this, why wouldn't they want transparency on the memo from the FBI? are they not for transparency?

Very interesting. :Why is Mueller interviewing Sessions? A while ago it was revealed that Sessions was gathering dirt on Comey through an aide, even seeking "one negative article per day" on Comey by certain media types.

Is Sessions going down for obstruction of justice? Stay tuned!
Sessions Is Interviewed in Mueller’s Russia Investigation

The good news: Yesterday, Trump fan and USMB reporter Steve McGarrett declared the Russia investigation "over", so it's over.

“We got him now!” #145,877,210

The question to the left is this, why wouldn't they want transparency on the memo from the FBI? are they not for transparency?

What are they hiding?
I'd still like to understand why this affects the Mueller investigation. seems odd the left always state new evidence interferes in Mueller's investigation. How, isn't he qualified enough to continue on when new evidence is found? please, all leftists explain why it's an impact. next!

Forum List

Back