Breaking Reuters Polling (Aug 25-29): Trump Cuts 12 Point Deficit To Less Than 1%

Time to bring in the big guns... Trump is a misogynist, xenophobe, racist and a homophobe!

The “Trump will be Blown Out” meme is failing.

Clinton Campaign panic attack beginning in 5-4-3-2....

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.
And Reuters fixed their polls to bias Hitlery.....she is toast.....

I wonder how great the spread will be when Trump wins.....
Bullshit ! And yes the facts are funny especially when they make declarative statements made by ignorant assholes into trash.

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

Bullshit ! And yes the facts are funny especially when they make declarative statements made by ignorant assholes into trash.
And Reuters even went back to their historical polls to bias them to Hitlery....

Time to bring in the big guns... Trump is a misogynist, xenophobe, racist and a homophobe!
Simple facts, it would be really shocking if he weren't.
Most of his supporters share those same attitudes.

Sarcasm is not your strong suite I see.

Trump is nothing of the sort. You are just again doing what you typically do, project.

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

And Reuters even went back to their historical polls to bias them to Hitlery....
Of course they did dear .
Do you have any credible links to back that up?

What If All the Polls Are Wrong?

I hate all this polling crap and swore I'd stay away from it. I clearly believe the only ones that count are in the polling booths. But, I couldn't pass this one up.

New voter registration is surging in several swing states and appears to be lopsided in favor of the Republican Party. Moreover, a recent analysis of absentee ballots in Florida reveals an unprecedented number of low-propensity voters registered this year — presumably to support the outsider candidate (hint: It’s not Hillary Clinton).

And, as the article points out, these people aren't being polled.

Story @ What If All the Polls Are Wrong?

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

Oh sure child....sorry...

www.bing.com

Simple facts, it would be really shocking if he weren't.
Most of his supporters share those same attitudes.

Sarcasm is not your strong suite I see.

Trump is nothing of the sort. You are just again doing what you typically do, project.
That would be one of the countless false assumptions/ accusations you make on a moment by moment basis.
Trump is the dictionary definition of those attitudes.
Your need to defend him is good evidence you share them with him.

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

www.bing.com
I have bing to?
Your point?
Oh that's right you have none.

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

I hate all this polling crap and swore I'd stay away from it. I clearly believe the only ones that count are in the polling booths. But, I couldn't pass this one up.

New voter registration is surging in several swing states and appears to be lopsided in favor of the Republican Party. Moreover, a recent analysis of absentee ballots in Florida reveals an unprecedented number of low-propensity voters registered this year — presumably to support the outsider candidate (hint: It’s not Hillary Clinton).

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

www.bing.com

Here is the problem------------>if you notice, it is not Trump going up, but rather Hillary coming down to meet him. Not to be a downer, but that is a significant point. The further away from 50% these 2 are, the more murky it becomes as it suggest that the one losing support is not losing it to the other person. In other words----------->neither is really able to convince the others supporters to switch sides, but rather not to vote at all.

This leaves a tremendous electoral unknown on November the 8th. Basically, anything could happen. What it also means is that this election is going to go even more negative, as each candidate attempts to convince the other sides voters that their candidate is so bad, you are better off not voting at all; which is still 1/2 a vote for their opponent.

1,397 LV (August 25-29)
Clinton 39.7%
Trump 39.1%

www.bing.com

Here is the problem------------>if you notice, it is not Trump going up, but rather Hillary coming down to meet him. Not to be a downer, but that is a significant point. The further away from 50% these 2 are, the more murky it becomes as it suggest that the one losing support is not losing it to the other person. In other words----------->neither is really able to convince the others supporters to switch sides, but rather not to vote at all.

This leaves a tremendous electoral unknown on November the 8th. Basically, anything could happen. What it also means is that this election is going to go even more negative, as each candidate attempts to convince the other sides voters that their candidate is so bad, you are better off not voting at all; which is still 1/2 a vote for their opponent.
And?

www.bing.com
I have bing to?
Your point?
Oh that's right you have none.
You need a brain too....:lol:

The way the polls work is;

Trump is behind means within the margin of error.

Trump is within the margin of error means Trump is ahead.

Trump is ahead means hilly is on valium.

Forum List

Back