BREAKING: reports of big explosion in Teheran

Urgent: Ambulances and fire engines are heading from Babayi district in Tehran to Parchin facility now.

5ef52db6795d68dc.jpg

Urgent # Iranian News Agency: The explosion east of Tehran occurred in an industrial gas warehouse near a Ministry of Defense headquarters

Now Iranian offfical media, including IRGC related media sites, are admiting that an explosion happened at a military facility east of Tehran! The IRGC described the explosion as massive!

EbY8K3AWAAY16sn

Beans.

I hope it wasn't all the refining of uranium that went up. That would be such a shame.

It would poison the atmosphere around the world.
Uranium does not poison the atmosphere. It occurs naturally.

The poster had mentioned refined uranium. Thus my response. Refined uranium unleashed in the atmosphere would be a poison that circulated around the world.
Again, not true. otherwise a simple nuclear explosion during testing between 1945 and 1962 would have killed us all hundreds of time over. It's a dumb statement

I think you missed the point again, that such an explosion as occurred near Teheran, and had it been of refined uranium, would have sent refined uranium dust into the atmosphere. It is a poison and would poison the atmosphere.

I never mentioned deaths.

Some people are saying nothing some say its a power plant who knows
I have no doubt the Israeli mossad is responsible for the explosion. ... :cool:

Really? Why not the Saudis? In any case, it's good news; we need to see more explosions in Tehran, a sign someone is hopefully going after the Mullahs.

Let him excuse every Muslim failure, death and idiocy with the Mossad,
I actually prefer Sunni remain paranoid like that.

The idiot just doesn't realize how this makes him an especially useful idiot.
And even if he reads this and challenges his brainwashing (doubt it),
there're still a billion like him indulging in self hypnosis.

Next time, tell him You couldn't find your slippers in the morning, because Mossad agents moved them during the night, and that the best way to prevent this,
is to hide them in the fridge before sleep...

I've been through 3 Mile Island and Chernobyl. After the fallout, we'll way underestimate the poisoning. Everyone within 50 miles will grow a 3rd ear or die of some radiation cancer.

We'll seal it up and count the radiation half-lives for 1000 yrs.
That's the Communist Party line, to grossly exaggerate the dangers of nuclear power. You butt-fucking Commies got your own nukes, and they're banned for us because of all your stupid ecoterrorist and environmentalist demonstrations.

I've been through 3 Mile Island and Chernobyl. After the fallout, we'll way underestimate the poisoning. Everyone within 50 miles will grow a 3rd ear or die of some radiation cancer.

We'll seal it up and count the radiation half-lives for 1000 yrs.
That's the Communist Party line, to grossly exaggerate the dangers of nuclear power. You butt-fucking Commies got your own nukes, and they're banned for us because of all your stupid ecoterrorist and environmentalist demonstrations.

I'm a nuclear power plant fan, but I would never let an American company build one, too corrupt; it would have to ba German or French company or none at all, for me to support building one, especially after the Comanche Peak fiasco hear here.

I hope it wasn't all the refining of uranium that went up. That would be such a shame.

It would poison the atmosphere around the world.
Uranium does not poison the atmosphere. It occurs naturally.

The poster had mentioned refined uranium. Thus my response. Refined uranium unleashed in the atmosphere would be a poison that circulated around the world.
Again, not true. otherwise a simple nuclear explosion during testing between 1945 and 1962 would have killed us all hundreds of time over. It's a dumb statement
well this would sure be the year for them.

i'm 110% clueless. no idea what's doing on, nuclear power to me is heating instant mashed potatoes in the microwave, and the last "explosion" i had lifted me out of the chair about 2".

Forum List

Back