Breaking. Prop 8.... struck down.

For the most part it is a choice.

You choose to smoke and it becomes a habit.

Same thing with being gay.

Please tell us all about the day you decided not to be gay.

The Choice Day Tripe... Yawn.

mudwhistle needed to Choose to Reflect Nature's Design and the Equipment he was Created with that was the Cause of his "very Existence"?...

That's a Tired old Tactic.

Try again.

:)

peace...

The only tripe and tired tactic here is the invention that being gay is a choice. Please provide evidence it is. And while you are at it, tell us about the day you decided to be straight.

"Hmmm, gay or straight? Gay or straight? Which shall I be?"

I can see it now.

"I think I will be gay because I LIKE getting the shit kicked out of me by bigots. My life is just not difficult enough. I want to be shunned and picked on. I need to be gay!"

And that's why marriage licenses should be abolished.

A group in CA actually started a petition for that very thing. It did not come close to getting enough signatures for consideration.

That's because both sides want to force their definition of marriage on the other, and want to use the state to do it. If you get the state out of the way everyone could define marriage for themselves, and associate with whatever religion agrees with them.

In the past, I've see the heterosexual agenda try to force homosexuals to marry someone of the opposite sex....where have we seen the homosexual agenda try to force heterosexuals to marry someone of the same sex?

The Choice Day Tripe... Yawn.

mudwhistle needed to Choose to Reflect Nature's Design and the Equipment he was Created with that was the Cause of his "very Existence"?...

That's a Tired old Tactic.

Try again.

peace...

The only tripe and tired tactic here is the invention that being gay is a choice. Please provide evidence it is. And while you are at it, tell us about the day you decided to be straight.

"Hmmm, gay or straight? Gay or straight? Which shall I be?"

So do people choose to Fuck Dogs?... Or are they born that way?...

Been happening since at least the Bible...

Let me know when you have an Answer to that. :thup:

peace...

I could never understand why you would be legally allowed to marry one woman and have illegitimate children with the other two but if you tried to legally acknowledge the other relationships you are breaking the law

Polygamy invariably means one man, more than one woman. It never means one woman, several men.

And so women end up subordinated to men. So that is harm #1.

Through the basics of math, available women for marriage become more and more scarce, which inevitably leads to female children being forced into marriage. It is also very common for incestous marriages to occur for the same reasons. So that is harm #2 and harm #3.

The slippery slope argument fails.

Really... polygamy invariably means one man and many women?

Is that because there is a sexist male bias or is it because polyandry means one woman many husbands?

A group in CA actually started a petition for that very thing. It did not come close to getting enough signatures for consideration.

That's because both sides want to force their definition of marriage on the other, and want to use the state to do it. If you get the state out of the way everyone could define marriage for themselves, and associate with whatever religion agrees with them.

In the past, I've see the heterosexual agenda try to force homosexuals to marry someone of the opposite sex....where have we seen the homosexual agenda try to force heterosexuals to marry someone of the same sex?

That's not what I said. I said they're trying to force their DEFINITION of marriage on others.

So if a gay couple goes to a photographer and a caterer for their wedding plans, you would totally respect a denial of service. If a landlord refused to rent to a same sex couple, you would feel they were completely within their rights.

No more and no less than if that photographer and a caterer refused service to an interracial couple or an interfaith couple.

You personally would find that the photographer and the caterer has the right then to deny services based on their personal opinion.

No more and no less than if that photographer and a caterer refused service to an interracial couple or an interfaith couple.

When you get right down to it, after all the smoke and mirrors are blown away, the opposition to gay marriage is, "I don't like fags" or, "God hates fags."

That's really what is at the bottom of it.

Yep, and you fear the most, what you understand the least.

Most people who are against gay marriage don't really know much about them. Sorry, but the reason people are gay is because of the way their brain is built. Swedish scientists did MRI brain scans of both straights AND gays and found out it's not a "choice", as sexuality is hard wired in the brain at birth.

Denying gays the ability to marry is stupid.

Some, however, don't know what sex they're supposed to be.

Transgenders catch hell in the gay community. Did you know that?

What you're attracted to isn't a choice.

It'd probably be better if i weren't attracted to big knockers and a nice can until i were ready for kids and marriage that way I didn't accidentally get a girl pregnant before marriage.

But that's not how it works.

It would not have been allowed. That might change now.

Please show us the gene that programed you to be gay

I'm not gay.

And I do not know if there is a "gay gene" or not. But I do know that I did not "choose" to be straight. I just am.

Just like you did not choose to be straight or gay or whatever.

You just are whatever you are.

You don't choose to like carrots or hate carrots, you just do. That does not mean there is a "carrot gene".

You are the way you are.

Please tell us all about the day you decided not to be gay. Were you thinking about sucking some dick and decided not to? Did some guy offer to blow you and you said, "You know, I would like to, but I am going to be straight."

Exactly how did that work?

Will that give you a woody or something?

Yep, and you fear the most, what you understand the least.

Most people who are against gay marriage don't really know much about them. Sorry, but the reason people are gay is because of the way their brain is built. Swedish scientists did MRI brain scans of both straights AND gays and found out it's not a "choice", as sexuality is hard wired in the brain at birth.

Denying gays the ability to marry is stupid.

Some, however, don't know what sex they're supposed to be.

Transgenders catch hell in the gay community. Did you know that?

What you're attracted to isn't a choice.

It'd probably be better if i weren't attracted to big knockers and a nice can until i were ready for kids and marriage that way I didn't accidentally get a girl pregnant before marriage.

But that's not how it works.

There are genetic reasons why you are a male or female.. there are genetic reasons why you have brown eyes or blue eyes.. there are genetic reasons why your skin is brown or white or yellow or whatever pigment...

There is no proof that there is a genetic cause to being gay or what you are attracted to... while it may not be ENTIRELY correct that it is conscious choice, it can also be based on exposure, experiences, conditions, etc..

just sayin'

It would not have been allowed. That might change now.

:lol:

You are really off the deep end.

I'm not gay.

And I do not know if there is a "gay gene" or not. But I do know that I did not "choose" to be straight. I just am.

You don't choose to like carrots or hate carrots, you just do. That does not mean there is a "carrot gene".

You are the way you are.

That was indeed Jeffrey Dahmer's defense.

I'm not gay.

You are the way you are.

See above

Please tell us all about the day you decided not to be gay. Were you thinking about sucking some dick and decided not to? Did some guy offer to blow you and you said, "You know, I would like to, but I am going to be straight."

Exactly how did that work?

Will that give you a woody or something?

This the best you can do in retort?

You said being gay was a choice. So everyone must have had one of those days when they had to choose, right? When was yours?

What a SHOCK. The extremely leftist 9th Circuit Court has ruled in favor of another leftist agenda. I just can't believe it!

There's a reason they call it the 9th Circus. It gets overruled more than any other federal court.

I'm not gay.

You are the way you are.

That was indeed Jeffrey Dahmer's defense.

Now we are comparing being gay and liking carrots with being a serial killer?

Bigotry has no limits to its illogic, I see.

Please show evidence being gay is a choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back