Breaking: President Trump Imposes Federal Hiring Freeze Except For The Military

A huge number of career employees at the State Department are submitting resignations or requests for retirement.

How do you request retirement? You either retire or you don't. Want to resign? Go ahead. There are plenty of people waiting to take that job from you.

There are MANY people currently "working" for the Federal Government who are literally doing nothing as they run out the clock to retirement.

Hopefully they will now retire instead of getting paid for a job that has no responsibilities or accountability.

A huge number of career employees at the State Department are submitting resignations or requests for retirement.

How do you request retirement? You either retire or you don't. Want to resign? Go ahead. There are plenty of people waiting to take that job from you.

There are MANY people currently "working" for the Federal Government who are literally doing nothing as they run out the clock to retirement.

Hopefully they will now retire instead of getting paid for a job that has no responsibilities or accountability.

I just get so sick of threats by the left. Leaving the government, moving to Canada, having protests for the next four years. After a while you just say "Go ahead, make my day!"

Guarantee this story is BS. Nobody leaves a cush job out of anger. the only people leaving are those by force, not because it's an option.

I just get so sick of threats by the left. Leaving the government, moving to Canada, having protests for the next four years. After a while you just say "Go ahead, make my day!"

Guarantee this story is BS. Nobody leaves a cush job out of anger. the only people leaving are those by force, not because it's an option.

I do know for a fact that some government agencies did a bunch of hiring prior to the inauguration in anticipation of Trump's cuts to the bloated Fed.

They binged, but Trump will purge.

That chocolate cake is going to be vomited right into the toilet.

You mean we have a President who is going to actually do the things he says he is going to do?

It's so odd, isn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back