After 2 'historic, record-setting' losses Libs can't agree on reason why

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fill a room with 'the best and brightest' liberals and they still can't come up with an answer that is obvious to the rest of the country. For the life of them these libs just can't seem to put their finger on why their party has historically, in record-setting fashion, lost back-to-back elections, why they have lost close to 1,000 political positions / elections under 8 years of Barak Obama.

One thing they can unite around / behind, though, is on the subversive need / plan to undermine the President of the United States, and thus the country, the next 4 years.

Top Democrats plot path forward after November disaster

Top Democrats plot path forward after November disaster

Putin is going to shellac the Dems in 2018, maybe a clean sweep of all 25 Senate seats including NY

The Democrats gained seats in the house and Senate this election.
...and have lost nearly 1,000 seats / positions under Obama, finishing his Presidency with another historic, record-setting election day ass-kicking. :p

The gimps are truly delusional; they're going to have to hand out bibs at their next conventions because of all the drooling imbeciles who will be attending. They'll nominate Spike Lee. Or Rosie O'Donnell. Maybe an Iranian Mullah. It will be close.

These are pretty amazing times. I mean just a couple years ago, most Democrats on this Board were proudly boasting about the Republican Party being 'Dead.' Some of em will probably show up on this thread. We all know who they are.

But I warned them that their celebrations were premature. I told them the Republican Party wasn't 'Dead.' These recent Republican wins are historically huge. Make no mistake about it.

Forum List

Back