BREAKING...Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head (Trump Also beats, Sanders, Biden, and Gore)

Hate to say it, but she's a ELECTED DEMOCRAT! Where are HER PEOPLE???

Well, unlike you goose-stepping republicans, when a democrats is WRONG, no one should support stupidity.

BTW, did you know that Davis was divorced THREE times, and that her "religion" is younger than she is?

In an election for President of the United States, today, Labor Day, business provocateur Donald Trump narrowly defeats Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Al Gore, in head-to-head matchups, according to nationwide polling conducted by SurveyUSA. SurveyUSA Election Poll #22490
Wait til he really starts campaigning......libs have nothing to offer
Their big fear is how many independents, good democrats, and others will jump on the Trump bandwagon. Lots of folks disgusted with Barry and his farmhand dims in congress who've aided and abetted him from day one.

Being consistent, a concept entirely foreign to most conservatives.

If a Democrat is a dirtbag, Democrats tear into that Democrat.

If a Republican is a dirtbag, Republicans lovingly smooch the keister of that Republican.

The two parties are complete opposites in that respect. And I thank Vig for pointing that out so proudly. Poor Vig is absolutely mystified as to how a person could fail to endorse criminal behavior by their own party, because it's what he'd automatically do.

Oh, poll. Outlier. Outliers are expected. Statistics says they have to happen.
Oh bullshit, Obama is the biggest liar you could've elected. Hillary is a liar, crook, and proven incompetent. You kiss their ass daily, but you finally have someone on your side that stands on what she believes and you throw her under the bus.

Oh, BTW reading deeper INTO this poll will cause dismay in the DemocRAT and RINO camps, as both have been issuing talking points EXACTLY OPPOSITE what the demographic show!

Breitbart ^ | 5 Sep 2015 | Neil Munro
Trump beats Hillary Clinton 45 percent to 40 percent, with 16 percent of voters undecided. He wins a huge share of the Democrats’ non-white base — 25 percent of African Americans, 31 percent of Hispanics and 41 percent of the relatively small Asian vote. That’s a heart attack for the GOP establishment, which predicts that the arrival of even more low-wage foreign workers will yield more votes from low-wage Hispanics, and also more donations from the wealthy investors who pay the salaries of GOP consultants, pollsters, and advertising executives. In contrast, Trump is committing GOP heresy by touting a border...

Well, unlike you goose-stepping republicans, when a democrats is WRONG, no one should support stupidity.

BTW, did you know that Davis was divorced THREE times, and that her "religion" is younger than she is?

She turned to God and straightened out her life and you mock her for this? Feel free to apologize.

Being consistent, a concept entirely foreign to most conservatives.

If a Democrat is a dirtbag, Democrats tear into that Democrat.

If a Republican is a dirtbag, Republicans lovingly smooch the keister of that Republican.

The two parties are complete opposites in that respect. And I thank Vig for pointing that out so proudly. Poor Vig is absolutely mystified as to how a person could fail to endorse criminal behavior by their own party, because it's what he'd automatically do.

Oh, poll. Outlier. Outliers are expected. Statistics says they have to happen.
You have got to be kidding, dems let guys store brib money in s freezer, and still stay in office, or not pay taxes.can you say hypocrisy?

Oh, BTW reading deeper INTO this poll will cause dismay in the DemocRAT and RINO camps, as both have been issuing talking points EXACTLY OPPOSITE what the demographic show!

Breitbart ^ | 5 Sep 2015 | Neil Munro
Trump beats Hillary Clinton 45 percent to 40 percent, with 16 percent of voters undecided. He wins a huge share of the Democrats’ non-white base — 25 percent of African Americans, 31 percent of Hispanics and 41 percent of the relatively small Asian vote. That’s a heart attack for the GOP establishment, which predicts that the arrival of even more low-wage foreign workers will yield more votes from low-wage Hispanics, and also more donations from the wealthy investors who pay the salaries of GOP consultants, pollsters, and advertising executives. In contrast, Trump is committing GOP heresy by touting a border...

GO, DONALD, GO.........!!!!!

i would guess then that Debbie Wasserman will start accusing Trump of dragging his wives by the hair and making them take out the garbage twice a week.

Watch as the Feckless START to change their OPINION about TRUMP now!!!!

Hill ^ | September 04, 2015, 08:13 pm | Elliot Smilowitz
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday. The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent. In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent. The poll also found that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush came in...

I don't believe these polls. Maybe Donald Trump has a couple of pollsters coming out of his wallet? Every comment I am seeing on Trump on several national boards are 95% negative about Trump. Social media outlets the same, people are making fun of him. Trump is nothing but a LOUD-MOUTH that talks in platitudes, like a drunk in a bar--and never can answer questions from reporters. Then he gets mad at them and insults the reporters for asking questions.

Like this. It's actually embarrassing that the RNC has a candidate in this race that cannot answer foreign policy questions.

In here Carly Fiorina kicks Donald Trumps asssss--
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-and-bristles-during-foreign-policy-question/

0811MikeLuck_Creators_0.jpg

Last edited:

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday. The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent. In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent. The poll also found that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush came in...

Where's your link to this poll?

No surprise. But more I listen to Trump ( he threw Kim Davis under the bus) the more I think he is blowing smoke instead of actually taking a real stance on any issue. We shall see.

It's too early for most intelligent people to be wetting the bed over what Trump says. I hope you idiots get him nominated. That blowhard needs a good humiliating lesson.

No surprise. But more I listen to Trump ( he threw Kim Davis under the bus) the more I think he is blowing smoke instead of actually taking a real stance on any issue. We shall see.

It's too early for most intelligent people to be wetting the bed over what Trump says. I hope you idiots get him nominated. That blowhard needs a good humiliating lesson.
I hope he wins the presidency, if the trump supporters are echoing what trump says and follow through, they'll all be more liberal.

I don't believe these polls. Maybe Donald Trump has a couple of pollsters coming out of his wallet? Every comment I am seeing on Trump on several national boards are 95% negative about Trump. Social media outlets the same, people are making fun of him. Trump is nothing but a LOUD-MOUTH that talks in platitudes, like a drunk in a bar--and never can answer questions from reporters. Then he gets mad at them and insults the reporters for asking questions.

Like this. It's actually embarrassing that the RNC has a candidate in this race that cannot answer foreign policy questions.

In here Carly Fiorina kicks Donald Trumps asssss--
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-and-bristles-during-foreign-policy-question/

0811MikeLuck_Creators_0.jpg
Well, if your that stupid and biased over polls, there no reason for me to answer your stupidity.... when you do get it fixed, Highly unlikely, try directing something at me where I don't start off laughing at you!

Why Conservative Pundits Despise Trump (excellent)

American Thinker ^ | James Lewis
Trump plays the part of a narcissistic blowhard, and his fans enjoy the joke. But when push comes to shove Trump is a very smart businessman who does know how to negotiate tough deals. He has faced business failure more than once, and managed to come back. Obama is a narcissist who has never experienced failure and who lives in his head; but it is failure that can turn narcissists into realists. The business world is all about reality. Trump's obnoxious habit of naming every phallic building he owns into Trump X is also a PR gag. But whereas Obama...

I hope he wins the presidency, if the trump supporters are echoing what trump says and follow through, they'll all be more liberal.

You can't get a 100% candidate elected, on either side, so we'll take The Donald at 80+% and work on the other 20% when he's president, it will help mightly if this was the ticket....

tNA207j.jpg

Forum List

Back