BREAKING...Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head (Trump Also beats, Sanders, Biden, and Gore)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Watch as the Feckless START to change their OPINION about TRUMP now!!!!

Hill ^ | September 04, 2015, 08:13 pm | Elliot Smilowitz
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday. The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent. In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent. The poll also found that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush came in...

No surprise. But more I listen to Trump ( he threw Kim Davis under the bus) the more I think he is blowing smoke instead of actually taking a real stance on any issue. We shall see.

I can already hear the inevitable caterwauling from the CFAG/Lib/prog/Commie/Dem/shitbird crowd about the "bad poll" .....:rofl:

No surprise. But more I listen to Trump ( he threw Kim Davis under the bus) the more I think he is blowing smoke instead of actually taking a real stance on any issue. We shall see.

I agree with Trump that it could have been handled differently with Davis.

I agree with Trump that it could have been handled differently with Davis.
Could have yes. But not with her bending over to the will of a thug in a robe or the butt fuck mafia. It could have and should have been handled by the state of Kentucky legislature being called in for 1 day and making the law changes they want to make and or impeaching her and removing her. Several other states have made the law changes and the queer lovers are baffled as to how to attack them since the queers still get their license.

Hate to say it, but she's a ELECTED DEMOCRAT! Where are HER PEOPLE???

Being consistent, a concept entirely foreign to most conservatives.

If a Democrat is a dirtbag, Democrats tear into that Democrat.

If a Republican is a dirtbag, Republicans lovingly smooch the keister of that Republican.

The two parties are complete opposites in that respect. And I thank Vig for pointing that out so proudly. Poor Vig is absolutely mystified as to how a person could fail to endorse criminal behavior by their own party, because it's what he'd automatically do.

Oh, poll. Outlier. Outliers are expected. Statistics says they have to happen.

Hate to say it, but she's a ELECTED DEMOCRAT! Where are HER PEOPLE???

Being consistent, a concept entirely foreign to most conservatives.

If a Democrat is a dirtbag, Democrats tear into that Democrat.

If a Republican is a dirtbag, Republicans lovingly smooch the keister of that Republican.

The two parties are complete opposites in that respect. And I thank Vig for pointing that out so proudly. Poor Vig is absolutely mystified as to how a person could fail to endorse criminal behavior by their own party, because it's what he'd automatically do.

Oh, poll. Outlier. Outliers are expected. Statistics says they have to happen.
giphy.gif

Kim Davis threw herself under the bus.

Yeah we should just give up our religious beliefs because some thug in a robe says so.

Nobody told her she had to give up her religious beliefs.
By committing an act that goes against her religious beliefs they did. Very easily fixable. NC and Alabama both have fixed it. The governor of Kentucky is a pussy and won't let the legislature do their work.

Yeah we should just give up our religious beliefs because some thug in a robe says so.

By committing an act that goes against her religious beliefs they did. Very easily fixable. NC and Alabama both have fixed it. The governor of Kentucky is a pussy and won't let the legislature do their work.

Then she should have resigned.

Then she should have resigned.
She doesn't need to. The legislature needs to do their job but to do so the Governor must get off his ass and call them back to work something BOTH leaders of the legislature are ready to do.

In an election for President of the United States, today, Labor Day, business provocateur Donald Trump narrowly defeats Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Al Gore, in head-to-head matchups, according to nationwide polling conducted by SurveyUSA. SurveyUSA Election Poll #22490
Wait til he really starts campaigning......libs have nothing to offer

Forum List

Back