Joe The Molester!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, is one of the Perverts in the "Democrat Party" going to follow in the footsteps of another Pervert?

Lead Story
Joe Biden’s yuck factor

By Michelle Malkin • September 4, 2015 07:54 AM

Joe Biden’s yuck factor
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2015

Next week, as rumors swirl of his possible entry into the 2016 presidential race, Vice President Joe Biden will appear on liberal comedian Stephen Colbert’s new late-night CBS show. The host is a professional clown. The VIP guest is a political clown with more baggage than the Kardashians during Paris fashion week.

Setting aside the past plagiarism, fabulism, K Street cronyism, chronic gaffes and the stagnant aroma of 4-decades-old Beltway entrenchment, though, Biden’s two biggest cultural liabilities currently on the table (and everywhere else) are his grabby paws: Groper One and Groper Two.

MichelleMalkin.com

"GTP"
The Pervert House Below!
wh1.jpg

Michelle Malkin's jealous. That's fuckin' hilarious.
Jealous? I rather doubt that.

MM3.png

Are we not clear on what the word jealous means? :rofl:

You want a hint?
See the photo in the OP of all dem females getting attention from Joe Biden.
None of whom are Michelle Malkin.

Weird crowd. You have to actually spell out every joke. It's like doing standup at a mental hospital.

MM3.png

You want a hint?

Weird crowd. You have to actually spell out every joke. It's like doing standup at a mental hospital.
Oh, that was a joke? Better work on your delivery then. And don't quit your day job.

Yo, she is a decent woman, she would slap the Old Bastard, and put him on his dead ass! Jealous? Michelle Malkin has more brains in her Pinky Finger than Biden in his whole body!!! And Class, Morals, etc.!!!

"GTP"
He came close to dying on this day!
biden-gropes-biker-chick.jpg

Michelle Malkin is hotter than a set of chrome rims in downtown Baltimore! She's beautiful and smart.

Yo, she is a decent woman, she would slap the Old Bastard, and put him on his dead ass! Jealous? Michelle Malkin has more brains in her Pinky Finger than Biden in his whole body!!! And Class, Morals, etc.!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 49382

Wait -- you mean there's TWO of you who don't know what the word jealous means??

Kinda like your not knowing what molester means. Huh Pinkie?

Michelle Malkin is hotter than a set of chrome rims in downtown Baltimore! She's beautiful and smart.

She has a gorgeous looking web page. I've always said that. But she seems more than a bit butthurt over how much squeeze time Joe Biden gets.

Funny that when I bring up what she wrote, all y'all want to talk about is .... what she looks like.

"GTP"
View attachment 49382

Wait -- you mean there's TWO of you who don't know what the word jealous means??

Do you know what the word "fail" means, as in your "joke"?

MM3.png

You want a hint?

Oh, that was a joke? Better work on your delivery then. And don't quit your day job.

now that was funny

--LOL

"GTP"
View attachment 49382

The joke is in post 1. And the article it links to. I just observed it.

Who got "molested"?
Who?

Maybe I misdirected though -- maybe it's Pinkie with the gay Rambo suit who's jealous.

"GTP"
View attachment 49382

Who got "molested"?
Who?

Maybe I misdirected though -- maybe it's Pinkie with the gay Rambo suit who's jealous.

"GTP"
View attachment 49382

Who got "molested"?
Who?

creepy

"GTP"
View attachment 49382

Who got "molested"?
Who?

creepy

Affection is "creepy". Merkins are much more comfy with blowin' thangs up! :Boom2:

Creepy.

One guy posts Michelle Malkin's legs. Another posts about "blowing a load on her face".
----- and Joe Biden is the creepy one.

Really can't make this stuff up.

Who got "molested"?
Who?

creepy

Affection is "creepy". Merkins are much more comfy with blowin' thangs up! :Boom2:

Creepy.

One guy posts Michelle Malkin's legs. Another posts about "blowing a load on her face".

Diversion alert!

Who got "molested"?
Who?

creepy

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

I'm more likely to call it a reality check.

Forum List

Back