Breaking News: Team Breitbart Discovers Obama Accepted Money From Bain Executives

And it ain't helping him...lolol...

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working

So, I hope Obama continues to talk about the economy, just like he is now.

Me too.

And that he keeps contrasting that against Congressional obstruction along with Romney's plan to give tax breaks to outsourcers.

according to Carville, that isn't working.

Depends on what show he's on.

I like Carville..but he's a hothead that shoots from the hip.

Having private donors is not the same as running for president without releasing your returns.

Sure, Obama changed the subject away from his record. But whos changing the subject now?

No presidential candidate is required to release tax returns.

Of course not, only one isn't doing it though.

When people break precedent, theres usually some thought behind it.

Last edited:
Me too.

And that he keeps contrasting that against Congressional obstruction along with Romney's plan to give tax breaks to outsourcers.

Depends on what show he's on.

I like Carville..but he's a hothead that shoots from the hip.

So, I show you a piece that shows Obama's economy message isn't working, from a Democratic expert, and you're response is to claim he changes his tune depending on where he is? Please, show me something from Carville where he says the opposite of what the article I linked to says.

CNN,NBC,NPR,NY Times, and the rest of the MSM Obama-Bootlickers will be forced to report on this eventually. They're just taking some time to figure out how they can somehow spin it in their Dear Leader's favor. They're always late in reporting on disasters for Democrats. But they'll be forced to report on it at some point. Stay tuned.

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working

Me too.

And Carville is soooo relevant these days!

He lost all his credibility when his wife went to work for Cheney. Guilt by association? Yes.

Sure..source Anderson Cooper.

Not a right wing hack site.
Did you watch the interview?
Why would a 'right wing' station employ a gay man? Doesn't that just go against everything ' the right wing' stands for?

Naw.

Mainly because right wing hack sites provide videos that stop when they get what they want.

And it's generally out of context. That along with the blurb which was nothing but insults really let me know I should not waste my time with it.
What a lazy hack.

Looks like the Obamabots are gonna have to find another Candidate to support. One who doesn't take money from those mean ole meanies at Bain. I know of one fantastic Candidate who doesn't. ;)

Sure..source Anderson Cooper.

Not a right wing hack site.
Did you watch the interview?
Why would a 'right wing' station employ a gay man? Doesn't that just go against everything ' the right wing' stands for?

Ask FOXNEWS.
(mug shot)
shephard.jpg

While you're at it, ask them why they employ a Scientologist:

220px-Greta_Van_Susteren_in_Manchester,_NH.jpg

Nether of these people work for CNN any longer. They left to go to Fox.
I'm also quite positive that Ted Turner is not a republican.

Me too.

I saw him on a morning show on MSNBC where he was pleased that Obama had begun to address middle class issues and was in "attack" mode.

In any case..I'm not in lockstep with Carville or most commentators.

As, I suppose, you aren't.

No candidate knows the name and history of all their contributors. If I send a fat check to a candidate, he/she has no way of knowing everything about me.

You rw's are really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. Better luck next time.

So, you don't care where a candidate gets their money?

Show me EXACTLY where I wrote that.

Why do you try to change the subject when you get caught saying something stupid?

Seriously Obamabots, i do know of one Candidate who doesn't accept money from those mean ole meanies at Bain. You're welcome to join the Revolution.

Me too.

I saw him on a morning show on MSNBC where he was pleased that Obama had begun to address middle class issues and was in "attack" mode.

In any case..I'm not in lockstep with Carville or most commentators.

As, I suppose, you aren't.

I saw the same thing. Carville is very much in Obama's corner.

Dr. Paul would never accept money from Bain. So forget Romney and Obama. Vote for the Good Doctor instead. You'll truly feel much better about yourself afterwards.

Time for the Obamabots to reboot and pretend this never happened. Their Dear Leader just loves that evil Bain Cash. What a bunch of silly bots.

Seriously Obamabots, i do know of one Candidate who doesn't accept money from those mean ole meanies at Bain. You're welcome to join the Revolution.

You're sounding as senile as your candidate.

So, where does the old fart get his funding? The KKK?

You're sounding as senile as your candidate.

So, where does the old fart get his funding? The KKK?

Aw, now you just sound disillusioned & bitter. Your Dear Leader loves that evil Bain Cash. But i know you're just very shocked and saddened. So i'll let your insult pass and again offer an olive branch. You're welcome to join the Ron Paul Revolution anytime.

Forum List

Back