Breaking News: Team Breitbart Discovers Obama Accepted Money From Bain Executives

Breitbart?

Really?

I love Breitbart scoops. We usually find out the next day it was all lies and distorted bullshit.

Get Pimp O'Keefe on the case...
Is it any surprise that two of THE most intellectually lazy posters, when confronted with a source they rarely trust, do NOTHING to look further into it?

:lmao:

President Obama has accepted $92,270 in his last two campaigns from employees of Bain Capital, the private equity firm formerly led by Mitt Romney, which he has villainized for profiting on failed companies that laid off workers.

Romney has taken $229,650, more than any other politician. But together, Democratic candidates and committees have received more than $1.3 million from Bain Capital workers since the 2008 election cycle - double the amount collected by Republicans.
....​
Obama campaign got donations from Bain employees - Boston.com

Furthermore,

DNC contributors

2004 rank 14 Bain Capital $205,250

2008 rank 18 Bain Capital $214,500

Rank Contributor Total Contribs Total Dem% Repub% Total

9 Bain Capital $3,052,778 $802,778 72% 28% $2,250,000

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

That's not hypocrisy, that's the system. So what? Unlimited donations to both sides gives us the best candidates money can buy, right? Besides, Romney's shady business dealings are a recent revelation. Got proof Obama took the money before the recent scandal erupted?
There you have it.

It's not my fault!...It's "the system" that is to blame for my lack of ethics and flip-floppery!

Wow...Just wow...:lol:

Breitbart really?

Anderson Cooper exposes Obama’s Bain hypocrisy as slimy Ben Labolt could only answer with talking points » The Right Scoop -

Does Anderson Cooper and CNN work better for you?

Give the Obamabots some time to reboot. They've crashed and they can't get up. Their new programming on this one should be hilarious entertainment. Stay tuned.

Breitbart?

Really?

I love Breitbart scoops. We usually find out the next day it was all lies and distorted bullshit.

Get Pimp O'Keefe on the case...
Is it any surprise that two of THE most intellectually lazy posters, when confronted with a source they rarely trust, do NOTHING to look further into it?

:lmao:

President Obama has accepted $92,270 in his last two campaigns from employees of Bain Capital, the private equity firm formerly led by Mitt Romney, which he has villainized for profiting on failed companies that laid off workers.

Romney has taken $229,650, more than any other politician. But together, Democratic candidates and committees have received more than $1.3 million from Bain Capital workers since the 2008 election cycle - double the amount collected by Republicans.
....​
Obama campaign got donations from Bain employees - Boston.com

Furthermore,

DNC contributors

2004 rank 14 Bain Capital $205,250

2008 rank 18 Bain Capital $214,500

Rank Contributor Total Contribs Total Dem% Repub% Total

9 Bain Capital $3,052,778 $802,778 72% 28% $2,250,000

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

Lazy about what?

No candidate knows the name and history of all their contributors. If I send a fat check to a candidate, he/she has no way of knowing everything about me.

You rw's are really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. Better luck next time.

No candidate knows the name and history of all their contributors. If I send a fat check to a candidate, he/she has no way of knowing everything about me.

You rw's are really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. Better luck next time.

Yea, right.

:lol:

As we’ve seen, the leftist media thinks it’s a disaster if a private citizen, Mitt Romney, made money from an investment company that outsourced jobs to save companies. But the leftist media seems perfectly comfortable with Barack Obama cashing checks from the executives who actually made the decisions to outsource.

Yep, looks like the hypocrites have taken over...

That's not hypocrisy, that's the system. So what? Unlimited donations to both sides gives us the best candidates money can buy, right? Besides, Romney's shady business dealings are a recent revelation. Got proof Obama took the money before the recent scandal erupted?
There you have it.

It's not my fault!...It's "the system" that is to blame for my lack of ethics and flip-floppery!

Breitbart really?

Anderson Cooper exposes Obama’s Bain hypocrisy as slimy Ben Labolt could only answer with talking points » The Right Scoop -

Sure..source Anderson Cooper.

Not a right wing hack site.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

When Prop 8 went down in Cali, the losers mapped and named each contributor.

As we’ve seen, the leftist media thinks it’s a disaster if a private citizen, Mitt Romney, made money from an investment company that outsourced jobs to save companies. But the leftist media seems perfectly comfortable with Barack Obama cashing checks from the executives who actually made the decisions to outsource.

Yep, looks like the hypocrites have taken over...

What hypocrites?

How come its okay for Mittens to say he didn't agree with every supporter but needed their support and money?

He's in bed with the nuttiest of the rw crazies - birthers. But when asked about humping Trump's leg, he said it didn't matter.

So, rw's, which is it?

Its okay for Mittens to KNOW hes getting money and support from birther Trump but not okay for Obama to take money without knowing the name and background of every cent?

There you have it.

Breitbart really?

Sure..source Anderson Cooper.

Not a right wing hack site.
Did you watch the interview?
Why would a 'right wing' station employ a gay man? Doesn't that just go against everything ' the right wing' stands for?

This is Nothing, been all over the news that some of the Big wigs in Bain not only are Obama Bundlers, but they also have said Obama's Attacks on Romney over Bain are Untrue, and Unfair.

That's complete and utter bullshit. Anyone who has any kind of financial success hates Obama and you know it. They know what it takes to run a business and would reject Obama instantly.

How about those who merely own a business? If some rich Wall Street trader buys a successful business, but he himself has never run a business, and he just lets the people who made it a successful business continue to keep doing what they were doing, do you include them in your smug statement?

:)

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) has NOT bashed Bishop Romney even once for his work at Bain. And he hasn't bashed Bain Capital.

What he HAS done is pointed out that Bishop Romney/Bain Capital were/are not in the business of creating jobs, like Mitt has claimed.

Thank you for taking the bait, so that I could make you look foolish.

moron, of course he has. You suck Obama's dick so you cannot see anything he does as an attack. The only foolish one here is you.

You can stomp your feet and post in large fonts all you want but it doesn't change the facts. :lol:
Are you really that stupid to think I was posting in large fonts out of anger? It was YOUR COMMENTS i put in larger fonts, to bring attention to it and make sure you knew what I was responding to. People do that all the time here, dumb ass.

Breitbart?

Really?

The Story has been all over the Major Networks as well. For several Days now they have been reporting that Big Wigs at Bain now, who are Obama Bundlers are saying his Attacks on Romney over Bain are False.

Yet still you dismiss the story because of the source.

lol

Look at how people like Lak(ing braings)hota jump all over it when it really is no big deal.
What's a braing?

Did you watch the interview?
Why would a 'right wing' station employ a gay man? Doesn't that just go against everything ' the right wing' stands for?

They didn't.

He didn't come out before they hired him and now he has a contract ...

Besides, that's a pretty lame argument.

Forum List

Back