Breaking News: Team Breitbart Discovers Obama Accepted Money From Bain Executives

Did you watch the interview?
Why would a 'right wing' station employ a gay man? Doesn't that just go against everything ' the right wing' stands for?

Naw.

Mainly because right wing hack sites provide videos that stop when they get what they want.

And it's generally out of context. That along with the blurb which was nothing but insults really let me know I should not waste my time with it.

The Story has been all over the Major Networks as well. For several Days now they have been reporting that Big Wigs at Bain now, who are Obama Bundlers are saying his Attacks on Romney over Bain are False.

Yet still you dismiss the story because of the source.

lol

Look at how people like Lak(ing braings)hota jump all over it when it really is no big deal.
What's a braing?

What's a "hota"?

Breitbart?

Really?

I love Breitbart scoops. We usually find out the next day it was all lies and distorted bullshit.

Get Pimp O'Keefe on the case...
Is it any surprise that two of THE most intellectually lazy posters, when confronted with a source they rarely trust, do NOTHING to look further into it?

:lmao:

President Obama has accepted $92,270 in his last two campaigns from employees of Bain Capital, the private equity firm formerly led by Mitt Romney, which he has villainized for profiting on failed companies that laid off workers.

Romney has taken $229,650, more than any other politician. But together, Democratic candidates and committees have received more than $1.3 million from Bain Capital workers since the 2008 election cycle - double the amount collected by Republicans.
....​
Obama campaign got donations from Bain employees - Boston.com

Furthermore,

DNC contributors

2004 rank 14 Bain Capital $205,250

2008 rank 18 Bain Capital $214,500

Rank Contributor Total Contribs Total Dem% Repub% Total

9 Bain Capital $3,052,778 $802,778 72% 28% $2,250,000

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting
Thank you. Now why couldn't the OP author done that instead of posting from a notoriously dishonest site?

No candidate knows the name and history of all their contributors. If I send a fat check to a candidate, he/she has no way of knowing everything about me.

You rw's are really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. Better luck next time.

Yea, right.

:lol:

Most of Mittens' contributions have been in the millions and billions of dollars. Most of President Obama's have been $250 and less.

PROVE that either or both know everything about every contributor.

You can't because they don't.

Talk about hypocrisy at its finest. Breitbart vetting Obama discovered that Obama recieved tons of money from Bain executives. These were the same execs that supposedly outsourced all kinds of jobs. This is not being covered in the press either proving they are still in the tank for Obama.

This is Fred Garvin-Male Prostitute

More hypocrisy: Report shows Obama took donations from Bain executives - National Elections | Examiner.com

Too funny. Hopefully this will get Barry to start talking about the economy at last.

He has been.

Congressional approval is down to 10%.

:badgrin:

:clap2:

And it ain't helping him...lolol...

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working
Democratic Strategist and CNN Contributor James Carville says President Barack Obama needs a new economic message.

Democracy Corps, Carville's nonprofit public opinion research group, released a report from focus groups showing that the President's focus on economic issues is wrong.

The report said, "These voters are not convinced that we are headed in the right direction... the current narrative about progress just misses the opportunity to connect and point forward."

So, I hope Obama continues to talk about the economy, just like he is now.

Breitbart?

Really?

I love Breitbart scoops. We usually find out the next day it was all lies and distorted bullshit.

Get Pimp O'Keefe on the case...
Is it any surprise that two of THE most intellectually lazy posters, when confronted with a source they rarely trust, do NOTHING to look further into it?

:lmao:
President Obama has accepted $92,270 in his last two campaigns from employees of Bain Capital, the private equity firm formerly led by Mitt Romney, which he has villainized for profiting on failed companies that laid off workers.

Romney has taken $229,650, more than any other politician. But together, Democratic candidates and committees have received more than $1.3 million from Bain Capital workers since the 2008 election cycle - double the amount collected by Republicans.
....​
Obama campaign got donations from Bain employees - Boston.com

Furthermore,

DNC contributors

2004 rank 14 Bain Capital $205,250

2008 rank 18 Bain Capital $214,500

Rank Contributor Total Contribs Total Dem% Repub% Total

9 Bain Capital $3,052,778 $802,778 72% 28% $2,250,000

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting
Thank you. Now why couldn't the OP author done that instead of posting from a notoriously dishonest site?

i like putting emphysemas[sic] into posts.

employees

workers

No candidate knows the name and history of all their contributors. If I send a fat check to a candidate, he/she has no way of knowing everything about me.

You rw's are really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. Better luck next time.

So, you don't care where a candidate gets their money?

That's not hypocrisy, that's the system. So what? Unlimited donations to both sides gives us the best candidates money can buy, right? Besides, Romney's shady business dealings are a recent revelation. Got proof Obama took the money before the recent scandal erupted?
There you have it.

It's not my fault!...It's "the system" that is to blame for my lack of ethics and flip-floppery!

Wow...Just wow...:lol:

Least we now can note that, in your world, donations = outsourcing somehow.

I read this from the artcile lol: "Joshua Bekenstein, a managing director of Bain Capital since 1986, gave Obama $4,600 in 2008."

then reads (this is the funny part)" "That’s outsourcing money, plain and simple," Shapiro wrote. "And Obama was happy to take it.""

Apparently, some people don't understand politics very well. I really am dumbfounded by the fact you need someone to explain to you the differnce between a company making money, and donating money.
LMAO

Last edited:
Did you watch the interview?
Why would a 'right wing' station employ a gay man? Doesn't that just go against everything ' the right wing' stands for?
Ask FOXNEWS.

(mug shot)
shephard.jpg

While you're at it, ask them why they employ a Scientologist:

220px-Greta_Van_Susteren_in_Manchester,_NH.jpg

Talk about hypocrisy at its finest. Breitbart vetting Obama discovered that Obama recieved tons of money from Bain executives. These were the same execs that supposedly outsourced all kinds of jobs. This is not being covered in the press either proving they are still in the tank for Obama.

More hypocrisy: Report shows Obama took donations from Bain executives - National Elections | Examiner.com
:laugh2:
:lol:
The press still chips away at its already laughable credibility

moron, of course he has. You suck Obama's dick so you cannot see anything he does as an attack. The only foolish one here is you.

You can stomp your feet and post in large fonts all you want but it doesn't change the facts. :lol:
Are you really that stupid to think I was posting in large fonts out of anger? It was YOUR COMMENTS i put in larger fonts, to bring attention to it and make sure you knew what I was responding to. People do that all the time here, dumb ass.
Yeah. Large fonts are not a substitute for factual information. Sorry. They're not.

Too funny. Hopefully this will get Barry to start talking about the economy at last.

He has been.

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

Top Democratic Strategist James Carville says Obama's economic message is not working
Democratic Strategist and CNN Contributor James Carville says President Barack Obama needs a new economic message.

Democracy Corps, Carville's nonprofit public opinion research group, released a report from focus groups showing that the President's focus on economic issues is wrong.

The report said, "These voters are not convinced that we are headed in the right direction... the current narrative about progress just misses the opportunity to connect and point forward."

Me too.

And that he keeps contrasting that against Congressional obstruction along with Romney's plan to give tax breaks to outsourcers.

So, you don't care where a candidate gets their money?

Oh, thank you for stepping in it!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is just last night (early this morning)
Senate Dems Plan 'Midnight Vigil' For Campaign Finance Bill

Democrats are preparing to put on a two day campaign finance floor show in the Senate, scheduling a handful of votes and a “midnight vigil” for increased disclosure of who, exactly, is donating to the outside groups underwriting both Barack Obama's and — to a larger degree — Mitt Romney's campaigns for president.

The bill has virtually no chance of passage – a fact of which its sponsors are keenly aware. But Democrats hope to use the legislation to point a finger at Republicans on the new flood of cash.

Led by Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse and Chuck Schumer, Democrats this evening will force a the first of two votes on the Disclose Act, legislation designed to force Super PACs to disclose large dollar donors.

Once that vote fails, Democrats will then hold court on the Senate floor well into the night as part of their planned “Midnight Vigil” for the legislation.

“Democrats have pledged to hold onto the Senate floor late into the night tonight in an effort to bring greater attention to the issue and force a second vote on the bill tomorrow,” Whitehouse’s office said in a statement announcing the vigil.

Then, on Tuesday, Democrats will again force a second vote on the bill that is also expected to be filibustered by Republicans.

Since the Supreme Court’s 2010 Citizens United decision undid most of the nation’s campaign finance controls on corporate donations, Schumer has repeatedly pushed his colleagues to use the bill to paint Republicans as shills of corporate interests.

And on Monday, Democrats were doing exactly that.

Schumer called the lack of transparency “one of the most serious threats to the future of our democracy.”

“Disclosure would at least provide information about who is behind these ads and bring accountability that bolsters democracy in our elections. Unfortunately, a minority of senators are poised to block progress on the DISCLOSE Act and prevent necessary transparency in our election system,” Colorado Democrat Michael Bennett said in a statement.

Majority Leader Harry Reid directly into Republicans – and Mitt Romney – suggesting that “perhaps Republicans want to shield the handful of billionaires willing to contribute nine figures to sway a close presidential election”

Well, well , well. What a terrible web Obama weaves. He is such a hypocrite

So the Dear Leader grabbed all that cash from those mean ole meanies at Bain? What are the Obamabots gonna do about that? Still vote for him? I'm guessing they will.

Having private donors is not the same as running for president without releasing your returns.

Sure, Obama changed the subject away from his record. But whos changing the subject now?

He has been.

Me too.

And that he keeps contrasting that against Congressional obstruction along with Romney's plan to give tax breaks to outsourcers.

according to Carville, that isn't working.

Forum List

Back