Breaking News - Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza

again, most of the population of gaza is under 24. you really think they give a shit about what happened 55 years ago?

What, do you live in Gaza? Close to 30% of the Gazan population ranges from 25-54 years of age, 3% are 55-64 years of age. Some of them do care. Some of them are launching rockets at Israel.

Gaza Strip Demographics Profile 2013
yes. 3% of their population was alive in 1948. makes perfect sense that the other 97% should have to pay for whatever crimes were committed then.

Sigh, all of your hasty generalizations don't prove any malice on the part of Israel. None of you have been able to prove it.

what lie?

That Israel has the explicit intent of killing civilians in Gaza. Here, let me educate you pro-Palestinians:

The Moral Difference Between Israel and Hamas

they are taking deliberate actions that they know will result in the death of many civilians.

how many civilians are acceptable collateral for taking out one person who fires rockets - keeping in mind that those rockets - out of the 'thousands' fired recently, have killed just one person?

Wars can't be won without collateral damage. If you don't like that you shouldn't of started this war.

The proof Israel targets civilians and children has been blasted all over social media all over this big and beautiful world.

Human rights groups like HRW and Btselem document it.

Videos and photos abound showing Israel in cold blood target and murder 4 young boys on a beach in Gaza.

Those images have gone viral.

We need to amend dictionaries to include as a synonym for Zionist child killer and civilian killer.

What Parent allows their children to play on a beach during a war?

That Israel has the explicit intent of killing civilians in Gaza. Here, let me educate you pro-Palestinians:

they are taking deliberate actions that they know will result in the death of many civilians.

how many civilians are acceptable collateral for taking out one person who fires rockets - keeping in mind that those rockets - out of the 'thousands' fired recently, have killed just one person?

Wars can't be won without collateral damage. If you don't like that you shouldn't of started this war.

i didn't start any war.
how much collateral damage is acceptable to you? how many dead palestinians is too many?

REALLY?!?!?! How many people were killed?

Thanks to the Iron Dome techonology, only one.

Maybe the Palestinians should built an iron dome for themselves.

Yes I heard we just doubled the money for the iron dome. Lucky for you the US is paying right, and the evangelical Christians are sending millions to you. I hope we quit the 3.2 bil plus a year were sending you and give it to Palestine, oh wait, you have AIPAC.

Wow unreal. Hope you happy. You sound happy. that's good.
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I hope Israel captures all Hamas members and executes the animals on the spot.

Now repeat after me, heywan: iNSHALLAH! IDF Akbar!

Last edited:

i didn't start any war.
how much collateral damage is acceptable to you? how many dead palestinians is too many?

Hamas started it by firing the rockets into Israel.
:cuckoo:You keep ignoring that very important point.

what lie?

and you are educating me. your showing me that you do not value the lives of the people in gaza the same as you do those in israel.

You cannot prove anything you're saying. Yet here I am running you and your terrorist supporting friends into the ground by myself.

i didn't start any war.

that's because it's not important. the history of aggression between israel and palestine is long and convoluted and neither side can claim their hands are clean. you say the palestinians started it by firing rockets - the palestinians could say that israel did by imposing their blockade.

'but he started it' went out the window as an excuse in pre-school.

i didn't start any war.

Do you consider yourself a proud soldier for Allah? Dedicated to driving the last Jew from Israel and ensuring that not one grain of Muslim sand is under the dominion of infidels? Then you can turn to Spain, to drive the Christians from what you consider Muslim lands, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

i didn't start any war.

So, let me ask you something. Are those rockets just for show? No. They are being launched in hopes of killing Israeli citizens. The only reason you have Palestinian citizens being killed is because their government won't protect them as Israel protects theirs. Israel is by far more sophisticated than Hamas is.

and you are educating me. your showing me that you do not value the lives of the people in gaza the same as you do those in israel.

You cannot prove anything you're saying. Yet here I am running you and your terrorist supporting friends into the ground by myself.

what am i supposed to prove? that israel knows conducting airstrikes on a city with a population 12 times as dense as chicago will cause civilian casualties?

i didn't start any war.

So, let me ask you something. Are those rockets just for show? No. They are being launched in hopes of killing Israeli citizens. The only reason you have Palestinian citizens being killed is because their government won't protect them as Israel protects theirs. Israel is by far more sophisticated than Hamas is.
why is that? couldn't have anything to do with the billions of dollars we give them annually, or the tech and hardware we give them, could it?

Targeting of civilians has been documented already by human rights groups.

You are an idiot to deny it.

i didn't start any war.

Do you consider yourself a proud soldier for Allah? Dedicated to driving the last Jew from Israel and ensuring that not one grain of Muslim sand is under the dominion of infidels? Then you can turn to Spain, to drive the Christians from what you consider Muslim lands, right?

i'm roman catholic, not that that has anything to do with anything.

i just value human life more than israel seems to.

you could flip that on its ear. to stop the palestinian people from retaliating the idf just needs to stop killing.

I saw a Chihuahua take out after a Pit Bull. The Chihuahua lunged and snapped, the Pit stood there looking at the little shit dog like it was stupid. Finally the Pit had enough, and snatch the little shithead and flung it across the yard.

The Chihuahua was dazed, and took a minute get back on his feet. Then he took off after the Pit Bull again.

You Muzzie Beasts are the Chihuahua - you're too fucking stupid to grasp that you are out matched, and if you would just leave the Jews alone, they would leave you alone. But you don't - you attack over and over. Eventually, the Pit Bull will snap your stupid neck - and you'll fully deserve it.

the founders of the united states were the chihuahua too. how'd that end?

The chihuahua, however small it is, is the bully here. The founders of the United States are more like that hero cat who saved the little boy from that big dog. (It was in the news.)

i didn't start any war.

that's because it's not important. the history of aggression between israel and palestine is long and convoluted and neither side can claim their hands are clean. you say the palestinians started it by firing rockets - the palestinians could say that israel did by imposing their blockade.

'but he started it' went out the window as an excuse in pre-school.

Rockets came before the blockade. Surely your not that ignorant. The blockade happened to try to stop them from getting the materials to fire the rockets.

Forum List

Back