Breaking News - Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza

What came first is Hamas refusing to allow Israel to live in 1948 going to war with Israel. What came first now was Hamas firing rockets into Israel. You need to change what came first before you effect what comes second.

again, most of the population of gaza is under 24. you really think they give a shit about what happened 55 years ago?

Things Palestinians did to me (Including the civilized west bankies):
rocks, fridge full of sand, Molotov cocktails, fireworks, hand slingshots, house blocks, knives, blunts, chains, explosive devices of all kind, lynches, raping, guns of all kind, rockets, missiles, kidnappings There you go I marked in Red the things I didn't experienced over my own fucking skin, Would you allow them to live one second longer if that would've happen to you?

so put yourself on the other side of that. what has the average, under 25, palestinian been subjected to at the hands of israel? homes destroyed, family and friends mutilated and killed. restricted movement, no access to materials to rebuild their lives. kidnappings. all manner of guns, missiles, jets, tanks, helicopters.

why would they not want to attack israel?

Last edited:
you could flip that on its ear. to stop the palestinian people from retaliating the idf just needs to stop killing.

What came first is Hamas refusing to allow Israel to live in 1948 going to war with Israel. What came first now was Hamas firing rockets into Israel. You need to change what came first before you effect what comes second.

again, most of the population of gaza is under 24. you really think they give a shit about what happened 55 years ago?

I think all the good innocent Palestinians left and were replaced by those who simply want to push Israel into the sea. So I have no problem with Israel killing anyone on Hamas's side of the fence.

The proof Israel targets civilians and children has been blasted all over social media all over this big and beautiful world.

Human rights groups like HRW and Btselem document it.

Videos and photos abound showing Israel in cold blood target and murder 4 young boys on a beach in Gaza.

Those images have gone viral.

We need to amend dictionaries to include as a synonym for Zionist child killer and civilian killer.

My Prayers are the baby killing Zionists reap what they have sown on this child and civilian killing venture, and of course I know they shall. My God will see they do, in His way and in
His timing.

Viva Palestina!

You're very much an idiot if you think Israel is willfully killing civilians. Are you so unintelligent to believe that?

Viva Israel! Time for them to put some boots in Hamas asses.

Again you ignore the part of the article in the link where it says Israel targeted Hamas and hit the kids by accident.

something you guys may not realize - the majority of people in gaza are 24 or younger. who do you think will do the majority of the dying when israel roles in with tanks and kills anyone throwing rocks?

Israel warned them to leave and the vast majority have left.
Any who are there wants to fight, it's their choice.
Israel is targeting, the tunnels and certain areas where there are weapons.

you could flip that on its ear. to stop the palestinian people from retaliating the idf just needs to stop killing.

I saw a Chihuahua take out after a Pit Bull. The Chihuahua lunged and snapped, the Pit stood there looking at the little shit dog like it was stupid. Finally the Pit had enough, and snatch the little shithead and flung it across the yard.

The Chihuahua was dazed, and took a minute get back on his feet. Then he took off after the Pit Bull again.

You Muzzie Beasts are the Chihuahua - you're too fucking stupid to grasp that you are out matched, and if you would just leave the Jews alone, they would leave you alone. But you don't - you attack over and over. Eventually, the Pit Bull will snap your stupid neck - and you'll fully deserve it.

What, do you live in Gaza? Close to 30% of the Gazan population ranges from 25-54 years of age, 3% are 55-64 years of age. Some of them do care. Some of them are launching rockets at Israel.

Gaza Strip Demographics Profile 2013

What, do you live in Gaza? Close to 30% of the Gazan population ranges from 25-54 years of age, 3% are 55-64 years of age. Some of them do care. Some of them are launching rockets at Israel.

yes. 3% of their population was alive in 1948. makes perfect sense that the other 97% should have to pay for whatever crimes were committed then.

something you guys may not realize - the majority of people in gaza are 24 or younger. who do you think will do the majority of the dying when israel roles in with tanks and kills anyone throwing rocks?

They'll die not because they're the majority, but because most of the people Israel DOES look for, are in hiding.

Go hiding while your wives and children are up ground, unprotected.

Hamas are real heroes, I tell you

hamas could only dream of killing as many people as israel does.

I thought that's all they dream about.
Look, could you take out a loan and rent some wit?

Damn, if a liberal, or a Muzzie can't win with the truth, they tell lies. Go figure.

God be with you all, may you return safely after completing this mission:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

My Prayers are the baby killing Zionists reap what they have sown on this child and civilian killing venture, and of course I know they shall. My God will see they do, in His way and in His timing.

Viva Palestina!
Don't cry for me, Palestina! Hamas shoot the rockets, IDF kick Uranus!

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw a Chihuahua take out after a Pit Bull. The Chihuahua lunged and snapped, the Pit stood there looking at the little shit dog like it was stupid. Finally the Pit had enough, and snatch the little shithead and flung it across the yard.

The Chihuahua was dazed, and took a minute get back on his feet. Then he took off after the Pit Bull again.

You Muzzie Beasts are the Chihuahua - you're too fucking stupid to grasp that you are out matched, and if you would just leave the Jews alone, they would leave you alone. But you don't - you attack over and over. Eventually, the Pit Bull will snap your stupid neck - and you'll fully deserve it.

the founders of the united states were the chihuahua too. how'd that end?

Damn, if a liberal, or a Muzzie can't win with the truth, they tell lies. Go figure.
what lie?

God be with you all, may you return safely after completing this mission:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

My Prayers are the baby killing Zionists reap what they have sown on this child and civilian killing venture, and of course I know they shall. My God will see they do, in His way and in
His timing.

Viva Palestina!

You're very much an idiot if you think Israel is willfully killing civilians. Are you so unintelligent to believe that?

The day Israel wants the Arabs in Gaza dead, the Arabs in Gaza will be dead.

yes. 3% of their population was alive in 1948. makes perfect sense that the other 97% should have to pay for whatever crimes were committed then.

What did your say your name was?
Ok, Retard...Hamas has been firing rockets at S'derot for over 3 years.

Retaliation bothers you?
Don't watch.

The proof Israel targets civilians and children has been blasted all over social media all over this big and beautiful world.

Human rights groups like HRW and Btselem document it.

Videos and photos abound showing Israel in cold blood target and murder 4 young boys on a beach in Gaza.

Those images have gone viral.

We need to amend dictionaries to include as a synonym for Zionist child killer and civilian killer.

His timing.

Viva Palestina!

Grow up.

what lie?

That Israel has the explicit intent of killing civilians in Gaza. Here, let me educate you pro-Palestinians:

The Moral Difference Between Israel and Hamas

what lie?

That Israel has the explicit intent of killing civilians in Gaza. Here, let me educate you pro-Palestinians:

The Moral Difference Between Israel and Hamas

they are taking deliberate actions that they know will result in the death of many civilians.

how many civilians are acceptable collateral for taking out one person who fires rockets - keeping in mind that those rockets - out of the 'thousands' fired recently, have killed just one person?

and you are educating me. your showing me that you do not value the lives of the people in gaza the same as you do those in israel.

Last edited:
Firing rockets into Israel, where you've been?

REALLY?!?!?! How many people were killed?

Thanks to the Iron Dome techonology, only one.

Maybe the Palestinians should built an iron dome for themselves.

Yes I heard we just doubled the money for the iron dome. Lucky for you the US is paying right, and the evangelical Christians are sending millions to you. I hope we quit the 3.2 bil plus a year were sending you and give it to Palestine, oh wait, you have AIPAC.

Wow unreal. Hope you happy. You sound happy. that's good.

Forum List

Back