Breaking News.....expect complete chaos next Friday!!

Folks, its apparent, Trump is willing to do just about anything and I mean anything to keep the Storm doors from opening up on 60 Minutes next Sunday, anything. By firing McCabe, the Storm doors closed breifly all weekend with little talk about Trump and the trash can, ie Stormy Daniels....with this upcoming tell all interview on 60 Minutes, there is no doubt in my mind, not one doubt that Mueller will be his best and biggest deflection thus far his term...anything to keep this woman and her story from reaching the full potential of exposure.

And folks you heard it here first...expect the thread to disappear because of it!!
What story is that? That he had some putang with a whore when he was a Democrat? Hell, if President Trump was a Democrat you would be adoring him like you nigga's did with Bill(the 1st black president) Clinton....

Lets get something clear, I could give a rats fuck about party affiliation when it comes to this country.....Trump is neither democrat nor republican, he's a corrupt pile of dog shit that is going to go to prison soon and if you are wise, you and your peeps should be gathering up a care package for the bitch
Yeah, I heard that about 1 year ago, and still President Trump is still in charge, making America Great Again. Did you get your tax break or are you a welfare queen?

Who cares about a opportunistic slut?

I mean, did the same nonsense affect the 2016 election? No.
I agree, but its not about the slut, its about the Money.....Nobody gives a rats shit about a tiny dick insecure man whore, ie Trump fuckin around with blonde and her tits....its all about the money, the money that will lead Trump to a prison created and built for a king.....
ever hear about the Clinton Crime Foundation? Where is it today?
Ever hear of who gives a fuck?

Have a look-see at his Twit Feed over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

He's melting down and we're all in extremely perilous territory as our country goes down the crapper.

Yep, if the Stormy interview is still on, look for a Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller firing the day prior.

THEN look for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to say N-O-T-H-I-N-G

016dab311bd313772470ce6716701b0a.jpg

Folks, its apparent, Trump is willing to do just about anything and I mean anything to keep the Storm doors from opening up on 60 Minutes next Sunday, anything. By firing McCabe, the Storm doors closed breifly all weekend with little talk about Trump and the trash can, ie Stormy Daniels....with this upcoming tell all interview on 60 Minutes, there is no doubt in my mind, not one doubt that Mueller will be his best and biggest deflection thus far his term...anything to keep this woman and her story from reaching the full potential of exposure.

And folks you heard it here first...expect the thread to disappear because of it!!
Trump didn't fire mccabe liar.
LOLOL....yeah, yeah yeah, and Trump is soo innocent and pure...get the fuck outta here

Oh, shucks! We were kinda hoping your racist ass would disappear instead.

What was it that made the post racist - be precise please.

He doesn't like orange people or something?

What story is that? That he had some putang with a whore when he was a Democrat? Hell, if President Trump was a Democrat you would be adoring him like you nigga's did with Bill(the 1st black president) Clinton....

Lets get something clear, I could give a rats fuck about party affiliation when it comes to this country.....Trump is neither democrat nor republican, he's a corrupt pile of dog shit that is going to go to prison soon and if you are wise, you and your peeps should be gathering up a care package for the bitch

"Lets get something clear, I could give a rats fuck about party affiliation when it comes to this country...."

Let's test you on that:

a. "Trump's opioid plan to take three-pronged approach, including death penalty for high-volume drug dealers
(CNN)President Donald Trump will roll outb. new plans to tackle the country's opioid epidemic on Monday in New Hampshire, the White House said Sunday. The plan will include stiffer penalties for high-intensity drug traffickers, including the death penalty for some dealers,..."
Trump's new opioid plan to take three-pronged approach - CNNPolitics

Compare that with this:

b. "The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

[Obama] derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.
...$1 billion a year from [cocaine] drug and weapons trafficking,...
... Barack Obama’s hidden Iran deal concessions..."
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

And you say.....what?

Oh, shucks! We were kinda hoping your racist ass would disappear instead.
I, racist? Surely you jest!!
In their world if you think that a black life matters as much as a white life you`re a racist. They should sue FOX for destroying their brain cells. Both of them.

I agree, but its not about the slut, its about the Money.....Nobody gives a rats shit about a tiny dick insecure man whore, ie Trump fuckin around with blonde and her tits....its all about the money, the money that will lead Trump to a prison created and built for a king.....
For sure no guy who's ever looked at you!

He's melting down and we're all in extremely perilous territory as our country goes down the crapper.

Yep, if the Stormy interview is still on, look for a Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller firing the day prior.

Everyone in this country should be nervous should the interview come to air. Trump is unhinged, unstable and sadly unchecked and is willing to throw everything to the wind, to keep his white ass safe from prosecution....never in a zillion years thought I would live to see a man like this in the white house, its beyond a nightmare that I pray God will end this November!!

Soap on a rope is always helpful :)

DMLnrMLW4AAUrVa.jpg

For sure no guy who's ever looked at you!
(sigh), we gotta get you a fuckin hobby....like get a fuckin life and shut the fuck up!!

Everyone in this country should be nervous should the interview come to air. Trump is unhinged, unstable and sadly unchecked and is willing to throw everything to the wind, to keep his white ass safe from prosecution....never in a zillion years thought I would live to see a man like this in the white house, its beyond a nightmare that I pray God will end this November!!
Trump is unhinged, unstable and sadly unchecked
You ever look in a mirror?

If Trump doesn't admit to banging Stormy, he can't claim she broke a non-disclosure agreement (because nothing happened), he can only sue her for libel. Whichever way Trump goes on that will determine whether he did it with her or not.

Says a Clinton fanboy... lol

Anything that damages the federal government is good for the country

Some of it will end in November (or before if we're lucky).
If not, Paul Ryan and hopefully McTurtle are shit-canned and checks and balances get restored.
That would be a start.
But all of this assumes we survive until then (not kidding)

If Trump doesn't admit to banging Stormy, he can't claim she broke a non-disclosure agreement (because nothing happened), he can only sue her for libel. Whichever way Trump goes on that will determine whether he did it with her or not.

There's still a question in your mind as to whether he did her - multiple times after two of his attorneys worked to shut her up and one of them paid 130k (out of his own pocket - ya right) having her sign an agreement that HE didn't sign and after Sarah Huck said that "he already won in arbitration"?

Beyond help ^ ^ ^ :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back